You can have mine

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye was awake by her own alarm clock. Its 6:00am. Shinhye got up with a smile even she is just going to work, like she used to for 3 years here in Busan. 

 

 

"Why I feel so much happy today?" Shin blurted. "Ohh maybe the scent of cherry blossom.”

 

 

 

At the same time, Yong suddenly woke up. 

 

 

"It’s rare that I woke this kind of early, If i am in Seoul at this time I might still having dreams." Yong said to himself. 

 

 

 

 

8:00am

 

 

Shinhye is walking at the streets, she greeted all the people walking in her way because they all people know her here..

 

 

*Shinhye's phone ringing* 

 

 

"It’s Ajumma.” Shinhye sighed. She knows she will hear loud voice because she didn’t eat breakfast..

 

 

“Ya!!!! Shinhye ah, why you didn’t eat breakfast?”

 

 

“Ajumma.... Mianhe.. I’m going to be late if I eat breakfast.”

 

 

“Aigoo this girl... Get some decent food and eat it now!”

 

 

“But I’m going to be so late.”

 

“No! Eat now, I don’t want to collapse because you didn’t get to eat food!! Go have and take a picture proof that you’re eating it!! Arasso?”

 

“Ne, Umma.. I will now..”  She ended their conversation with a sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ajumma, really… she’s so childish.. Why do I need to take some proofs..” Shinhye looked around where to eat. 

 

 

"Oh here..” Shinhye opened and was about to order but there so many people that it’s impossible to get it in express.

 

 

She sat at the table where there’s a man waiting for his order. Then the waiter approach him, the guy is wearing a cap and glasses. Shinhye look at the food. Suddenly she can feel her tummy growling..

 

 

The guy looked up too and he is shocked...

 

 

Why is she in front of me? Oh god she is pretty in the morning. Yong shouted thru his mind. 

 

 

He saw the expression of Shinhye's face at the food. She is craving for it. 

 

 

"Lady, you can have mine..." He said unknowing that he is aware.

 

 

"Neh??? Jeongmalyo?? Uwaa.", Shinhye stated.

 

 

Oh, please her voice is echoing thru my head, it’s like music. Yong said in his mind.

 

 

Shinhye took a picture and directly sent it to her Mom.

 

Yong is still mesmerize at there, after she finish his breakfast, she looked up to Yong and said "Thank you so much for the free food, I’m Shinhye".

 

 

 

Their hands met for the first time, Yong is so tense that he didn’t manage to pull his hand.

 

 

Shinhye a bit confuse, she knows he met this guy before. 

 

 

"Hello Shinhye, I'm Yonghwa", Yong smiled. 

 

 

Shinhye is shocked. She didn’t know what to do..... She just smiled cutely and stared at her watch. Its 9:30am!! She is late! She had to go. 

 

 

"Yonghwa-nim, I need to go, I’m really late.. So sorry. Bye", Shinhye rushed to go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa is not sad when Shinhye left because he knows they will meet again. He is so assure of that. They will meet again.