Confession

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye caught smiling so pretty by her officemates. They know something good is happening to their friend. 

 

 

 

"Shin ah, is there something you want to tell to us?" Her friend Yuri asked her.

 

 

"Aniyo, Yuri ah, the weather is so good that I can’t erase my smile in my face.” Shinhye said.

 

 

"Ohh, Thats all? Honestly?" Another friend, Sooyeon said.

 

 

"Aigoo, this two brats, I will tell you in details if it’s confirmed and serious", Shinhye honestly said.

 

 

"Ummaya...so there is really something..", Sooyeon said with exaggeration.

 

 

 

The three started to laugh.

 

 

                                                                                ***

 

 

Yonghwa don’t know what to do, he even don’t know what he is feeling towards Shinhye..

 

 

He only met this girl accidentally but he felt in his heart that he is destined to meet Shin. He was assure of it, but he is worrying because he doesn’t know what to do with his band life and personal life. 

 

 

He is sure that if he will date Shin.. If Shin like her too..  He and Shinhye will have tough life.

 

 

He don’t want Shin to be a part of disgusting rumors and netizen will bash her...

 

 

Yong came up with a decision... he will confess to Shin and it’s up to her now...

 

 

But he assessed his self that he will leave Busan with a teary eye, even if Shinhye consider his confess....

 

 

 

 

The clock ticking..... it’s 7:00pm.

 

Shinhye felt hungry because she didn’t took lunch, she is so busy that she didn’t mind the time.. Shin now is leaving office. Then suddenly he saw Yonghwa standing at the post.

 

 

She smiled seeing Yonghwa. She walks forward to Yong, but her smile start to fade when she saw Yong wipe his eyes... 

 

 

Yonghwa is tearing up. Why? Is there something bothering him? I want to know.. I want to comfort him. Shinhye's word in her mind.

 

 

Yonghwa was so shocked when she say Shinhye so near to him, he didn’t know Shinhye saw him..tearing up..

 

 

"Damn Yonghwa." He whispered to himself.

 

 

Shinhye pulling up a bright smile, she want to put a smile too on Yong's face..

 

She wants Yong to be happy.

 

 

"Yong Oppa! Why are you here outside? Aren’t you cold?" Shinhye grabbed Yong's hand and put them in the jacket.

 

 

 

Yonghwa is so surprised....He felt comfortable on Shinhye's hand. It’s so warm..

 

 

 

"It;s comfortable right?! Don’t worry Oppa, I just want you to be warmed. Don’t feel irritated okay?" Shin expressed.

 

 

 

They are walking at a long street.  Shinhye invited Yong to have a dinner in there house.. 

 

Yong is very pleased...

 

 

 

 

Ajumma, Shinhye and Yonghwa are eating together in a small table but just enough for three people.

 

 

"Handsome, eat more beef so you will be strong", Ajumma gave 3 pieces of beef to Yong.

 

"Kamsahamnida Ajumma, beef is so tender and delicious." Yong complimented Ajumma's dish.

 

 

"Eat more Oppa. Don’t be shy, please feel free like your own room", Shinhye smiled to Yong.

 

 

"I wish I can stay here forever. It’s peaceful and the feeling that being sincerely loved is here." Yong uttered.

 

 

"Aigoo, you can go here as long as you want to.” Ajumma blurted.

 

 

"Neh, Oppa... you are always welcome.” Shin said.

 

 

 

The three finished their heartful dinner. Yonghwa asked Shinhye if he can talk to her privately. Shinhye agreed.

 

 

They are sitting at the garden full of flowers. Of course it’s spring so you expect that...

 

 

"Shin, the flowers surroundings are nothing compared to you." Yong seriously said to Shin.

 

 

"Aigoo Oppa, please, your sweet words are confusing me.”

 

 

"Shinhye, the very first time I saw you, I know I liked you.” Yong honestly confessed to Shin.

 

 

"Oppa, I think we are moving too fast, I kind of like you too.”  Shin confessed to Yong also.

 

 

They stared at each other’s eyes.. So they are feeling the same way..

 

"But, I’m leaving in two days now." Yong sighed.

 

 

 

Shinhye felt sad, her face became dark.......

 

 

"Oppa, I know this will happen." Shin uttered.

 

 

"Please Shinhye don’t pull that kind of face at me, I can’t stand it, my heart aches..” Yong sadly said.

 

 

'Let’s just enjoy time where together.” Shinhye held Yong's hand again..

 

 

 

Yonghwa's cold hands are being wrapped by Shinhye's warm hands...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What will happen to yongshin?? 

Keep waiting to my updates....

 

 

Please subscribe and keep dropping comments!!!!

Hi silent readers, i hope you guys can spazz with me... 

 

Thank you again :)