Happiness with You

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

 

 

As they boys tour the world, time passes like wind. They conquered the whole Asia and Europe. Their songs became hits, their talents are recognized. Yonghwa felt so blessed with all the things they've been through. Shinhye is so right. 

 

 

Months passed. The year is ending. Its December once again, snow starts to coat the trees and roads.

 

Shinhye and Minho are lurking in their favorite cafe, sipping hot coffee, absolutely suit the cold weather og New York.

 

"Shin, do you know?"

 

"I know what?"

 

Minho sighed.

 

"What? You really dont know?"

 

"Minho ya, youre confusing me. Just say it."

 

"CNBlue will conclude their world tour concert here."

 

Shinhye stopped from drinking her coffee. She knew that CNBlue will perform somewhere here in US but she didnt expect that they will peform in Madison Square Garden. In New York. 

 

"Noona!" Minho grabbed her cup from preventing to fall to her clothes.

 

"When?"

 

"On Weekend. Its Tuesday now so you have five days."

 

"What should I do? I bet he is mad at me." Shinhye pouted.

 

Minho giggled. So he havent said about what he did. Its been couple of months since Yonghwa knew. 

 

"I'll bet my whole life Noona. He is not angry at you at all. Trust me."

 

Shinhye was confused about Minho. What is he up to?

 

"Minho, do you know something?"

 

Minho hold Shinhye's hand. It will be the last time. Starting from today he will let go of the feelings he had for Shinhye. He didnt feel any aches now, because he know that Shinhye will be taken care of Yonghwa. He knows Yonghwa will be better than him.

 

"Noona, I've been the handsome angel on you and Yonghwa. So please, from now on promise me you and him will be together again."

 

Shinhye was still confused. 

 

"I talked to Yonghwa, couple of months ago, I said to him everything you did was from the sake of him and stuffs."

 

Shinhye stared at Minho. This guy always been his support from the days they were still working on LR&C until they are in here in New York.

 

"Minho ya.. how can I thank you for all the things you've done to me and Yonghwa?"

 

"Just like what I said to Yonghwa, you guys can repay me for being happy together. Thats more than enough for me... Hey we should drink our coffee its getting cold." Minho smiled geniunely.

 

 

Shinhye didnt reply, hence she nodded and obey Minho from drinking her coffee.

Ive got five days? What will I do? 

 

 

"And oh, before I forgot. This is my Christmas gift to you, Ive talked to my father and to the CEO of the company we are working. We can get back to Korea and work for my Abeoji's company."

 

Shinhye was so shocked with Minho's act once again. But this time, way more confused.

 

"Whaat?!"

 

"Why? You dont like it? You're funny Noona."

 

"What will happen to these positions?"

 

"You can stay if you want but if you want to go back to Korea, LR&C can get people to replace us."

 

"Why it sounded so simple?"

 

"Coz I did it very simple. I managed it."

 

"If I want to go back, when can I go?"

 

"You decide."

 

Shinhye sighed.

 

"Is this for real? I'm speechless."

 

Minho pinch Shinhye's shoulders.

 

"It hurts right? So its real Shinhye, you're not dreaming. Lets go." Minho grabbed his keys. Shinhye automatically stand up and follow Minho.

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the hotel somewhere in London they are staying, the four boys gathered up in one room.

 

"Hyung we are flying to New York on Thursday. Woah, time flies we are ending our world tour." Minhyuk blurted.

 

"New York. Hmmm." Jungshin teased Yonghwa.

 

"What are your plans Yonghwa?" Jonghyun directly asked Yonghwa.

 

"I dont know. I dont really know." Yonghwa sighed. He is excited and newvous at the same time. Its been a couple of months since they last saw each other. He is afraid that Shinhye will became awkward and such if they ever meet in New York.

 

"Hyung, I can understand why are you like that. When it comes to Shinhye, you became coward."

 

"Babo, thats what you call true love." Jonghyun answered Minhyuk with a laugh.

 

"Really? Aigoo, when will I experience that.."

 

"When we come back to Korea, just date Jieun! Minhyuk its too obvious that you have a crush on her." Jungshin shouted.

 

Minhyuk's face became red. How can they know that he has a crush on Jieun. Its too embarassing. They've been exchanging messages even outside the country.

 

"Minhyuk, if you dont want to get busted try to place your phone where we can see it! Haha!" Jonghyun and Jungshin started to tease Minhyuk.

 

Yonghwa went to his bed. He always come with the three boxes filled with stars. It gives him energy to do cool performances. 

 

 

The three boys stopped their conversation when they received a message from Shinhye.

 

I need your help boys.

 

The three grabbed their jackets and went off to a coffee shop. They dont want Yonghwa to hear what will Shinhye is planning. They called Shinhye.

 

"Shin, what is it?" Jonghyun talked first.

 

"Can I have special performance on your concert here?"

 

The three was shocked with Shinhye's words.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I want to surprise Yonghwa by singing on the concert."

 

"Wow. Do you think you can do it?"

 

"For him, I will. I missed him and I want to do this for him."

 

"Okay, Lets do it! We will contact you as soon as we landed there. We need this to be confidential. Lets surprise Yonghwa!" The three agreed.

 

 

Shinhye's plan is really something. She will sing infront of all the fans of CNBlue. But even she is scared, by just thinking of all what she missed about Yonghwa, she started to gain confidence again.

 

 

After noon of Friday, Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk meet Shinhye in her unit. She prepared keyboard and two acoustic guitars. At that time, the three was surprised with Shinhye's ability. She can really sing. They practiced the piece over and over again. The three come back to the hotel nearly night. Yonghwa was left behind.

 

"Where did you guys went? I've been calling each of you."

 

"Oh Hyung sorry, we did some errands. We didnt bother you coz we know your tired." Minhyuk's great excuse.

 

"Anyways, we should rest now. Early tomorrow we will practice."

 

"Okay Yonghwa."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday morning. Shinhye was choosing what to dress with the performance. She must look lovely and elegant, but all she has are very plain dresses. She took a very deep sigh when she heard someone on her door.

 

"Are Ms. Shinhye Park?"

 

"Yes. Why?"

 

"Delivery Maam." The delivery man handed two boxes, a big one and small one. Even she was a bit confused she able to sign, meaning she received it.

 

She was shocked when it consists a white elegant laced cocktail dress and a pink high heel shoes.

 

Shinhye! Here is our gift for you! Fighting for your performance later! We will your back up so dont be nervous! From: Jonghyun, Jungshin and Cutie Minhyuk.

 

"These boys save me. Aigoo." Shinhye feeling grateful.

 

 

 

 

 

Exactly 6pm, fans started to line up. The concert will start at 8pm. Manager Hyung gave Shinhye a secret room so Yonghwa we never see her until her performance.

 

Yonghwa is always staring at the VIP section, hoping that Shinhye will go and see him. But unfornately he cant saw even her shadow.

 

"Hyung! What are you doing there?! Less than 30 minutes will be rocking Madison Square Garden! Come on Hyung! This is huge!!!" Minhyuk grabbed her. Yonghwa cant do anything but sigh. Shin, where are you? I miss you so bad, dont you remember me anymore?

 

 

The lights started to change, indicating that the concert will soon start. The fans are getting excited. 

 

"Madison Square Garden! Are you ready?!?!!!!!!!!" Yonghwa shouted. They started to make beautiful rock intro.

 

Shinhye heard Yonghwa's voice. Its been along time since she heard it. She feels excited and nervous.

 

After an hour and a half. Shinhye is up to perform. 

 

"Tonight is a very special night. We have prepared a lovely performance to a very special person here."

 

Yonghwa was confused with Jonghyun's word. They never did special performance.

 

"Hyung this is for you."

 

Shinhye is sitting with a piano behind a curtain. 

 

Minhyuk start to play smooth, as well as Jungshin and Jonghyun. Yonghwa was just staring at the three because he doesnt know the song.

 

Slowly, the curtain behind Shinhye fell. She played the piano. The music she and the boys are producing are heavenly sweet. Yonghwa was shocked. Very shocked. 

 

Shinhye started to sing. 

 

I remember so well
The day that you came into my life
You asked for my name
You had the most beautiful smile

 

My life started to changeI'd wake up each day feeling alright

With you right by my side, makes me feel things will work out just fine


Shinhye glanced her teary eyes on Yonghwa. Her glance saying I miss you so much.

 

 

How did you know
I needed someone like you in my life
That there was an empty space in my heart
You came at the right time in my life

I'll never forget
How you brought the sun to shine in my life 
And took all the worries and fears that I had
I guess what I'm really trying to say
It's not everyday that someone like you comes my way
No words can express how much I love you.....

 

 

Shinhye finished the lovely song with a tear fell on her cheeks. Yonghwa rushed to her and wipe it. Then he hugged Shinhye so tight.

 

"Oppa. I love you."

 

Yonghwa hugged her again. Then they're lips met. 

 

The whole crowd went cheering for them. Jonghyun and the two was amazed with the things happened.

 

Yonghwa pulled Shinhye and they went on the center.

 

"Everybody, this is Park Shinhye. The Girl in Busan. This girl made me so much stronger and a grown up man. I love you Shinhye ah!!" Yonghwa shouted.

 

Shinhye bowed on the audience. 

 

Then CNBlue started to sing their very last song which is the song for the girl standing in front of Yonghwa. 

 

"I feel so much happiness tonight." Yonghwa said with his teary eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The song  "How did you know" is a Filipino song.

When I heard it tonight I felt it suit Shinhye's words for Yonghwa. 

 

Enjoy :)