Cute little word called jealousy

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

Shinhye and Yonghwa heading to Jieun's place. Jieun said that she will wait for Shin downstairs. She saw Shinhye getting nearer, she can see a man beside her. She is eager to ask tons of question to Shin. She cant wait.

 

 

"Jieun!" Shin shouted.

 

 

They both hugged each others. They are bffs since their SNU days. Jieun knows all the things about Shin, so do Shin to Jieun. 

 

Jieun carefully glanced at Yonghwa. She is familiar with this man's face. She saw him somewhere is knew. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Jieun-ssi, Im Yonghwa"

 

 

Jieun stood there. So this is Jung Yonghwa?! Shinhye's boyfriend?! Of course she is happy for them but she knows it will bhard on the future.

 

 

"Yonghwa-ssi, are serious with my friend? If not i'll kick yout off and I will talk trash to you in the internet!" 

Jieun is just proctecting her friend. She doesnt want to see Shinhye crying in the future.

 

 

"Yah, Jieun-ah why are you like this? I know my stand in her, i know that Yonghwa is not an ordinary guy there. Please have faith in me, we can handle this thing around."

 

 

Yonghwa smiled at Shin. 

 

 

"Jieun-ssi, I completely understand you, but i can assure that I will never make your bestfriend cry. If there will be a time I make your friend hurt, I will be the one to punish myself" Yong explained.

 

 

"Wait, is this relationship already known in your company? What are their thoughts??" Jieun asked.

 

"I dont want our relationship to be broadcast on their company Jieun, I am the one who asked not to say"  Shin hye explained to her friend.

 

 

 

"You guys are confusing me, you know i am happy for both of you, loving each others company but i know this relationship will be harden by people around us" Jieun stated.

 

"Anyways, I will support you guys, I will protect Shinhye because she is my friend, get it Yonghwa?" Jieun added.

 

"Thank you Jieun, Shin really true that you are very kind. I will protect this relationship forever. I promise."

 

 

 

"Thats enough, lets go to my unit so you guys can relax for a while." Jieun commanded.

 

The three took the elevator. Jieun's place is cozy and wide. Shinhye felt really happy that she has a friend like Jieun.

 

 

"Here is your bed Shin. Feel at home because this is yours too now" Jieun smiled.

 

"Jieun-ah jeongmal komawo!" Shin hugged her friend.

 

 

Yonghwa is smiling when he saw the two having their time. He is relieved that Shin will be good with her friend. Then he stared at his watch, its nearly midnight. He is not worried about himself but with Shin. Its her first day in Lee Research and Companies.

 

"Shin, I think you need to take rest now. Its getting late and you need to wake up early." Yong reminded Shin.

 

"I completely forgot it, Oh my gosh." Shin expressed.

 

"Aigoo this girl, go to sleep now. I will arrange your things, dont worry a thing and you too Yonghwa, go home now. Get some rest too, I know you are tired." Jieun commanding the two.

 

 

"Yonghwa go now, i'll call you tomorrow." Shin smiled.

 

"Okay Shin, i'll wait for your call." Yong tapped Shin's shoulder.

 

 

Yonghwa is gone now. Shinhye need to sleep. Jieun is still arranging Shin's things.

 

 

 

 

 

6AM. Monday.

 

 

 

Shinhye woke up. She read a text on her phone.

 

"Good morning Shin!! Go have a healthy breakfast and fighting to your first day! I will fetch you later so we can have dinner together!"

 

Shinhye lit a morning smile. Then she replied back.

 

"Just woke up! You too dont forget to eat breakfast, or else i will pinch your cheeks hard! Kkeke. Lets have dinner later. I'll wait for you.."

 

 

 

Shinhye get out of her room then she saw Jieun preparing breakfast.

 

 

"Jieun-ah, did you get to sleep? Why are doing these...i can handle it myself, you've so much."

 

"Oh, youre up? Dont bother asking those questions, just eat now." 

 

 

Shinhye smells the yummy soup. The taste is perfect.

 

"Yeokshi, my friend is the reincarnated Janggeum.Hihi"

 

"Haha.stop these nonsense now. Eat and take a good bath okay."

 

 

Shinhye finished all what Jieun cooked. She went to bath. She is kinda nervous because she will be working in a big company. She wonder if the staffs are great, then she will be friends with them in no time.

 

 

 

 

Exactly 9:00am she is infront of the LR&C. What a tall building. She is amazed.

A staff asked her if she is Ms. Park Shinhye. The staff accompanied her to 30th flr., highest floor of the building.

 

 

"Ehhm, excuse me Miss, but are we really going to the very last floor? Is there something wrong? Actually its my first day and I am just new here."

 

"Miss Park, you are recommended by your Director which is the bestest friend of the CEO of this company. You will be working with the best staff."

 

"What?" Shinhye is having a nervous  break down. 

 

 

Finally they arrived at the office of the CEO. His name is Lee Sugeun, a tall, gray-haired man. His aged is nearly breaking 55-60 of age. 

 

 

"Miss Park? So you are the one recommended by my friend. I expect a lot from you. You will be handling serious researches and businesses in and outside Korea."

 

"CEO Lee, Im really happy that you gave that kind of job, I will never let you down and Director also."

 

"Good then. Mr. Kim will lead you to our office"

 

 

Shinhye bowed to CEO Lee.

 

 

Shinhye is in her office now. Its so wide. Its nearly like a condo. She can even sleep or watch TV if she wanted too. She is so blessed. She cant wait to tell Yonghwa everything happened today.

 

 

 

She went to CEO Lee's office. She want to say thank you for the great accomodation.

At the door, she didnt open it because she can hear kind of fighting voices.

 

 

 

"Do you know who you are? You are my son. Don't disgrace my name by leading nonsense life!" CEO Lee shouted.

 

"But Abeoji! I dont have interests in this field. I want to be something I want to. Not by the help of your name!" His son, Lee Minho stated.

 

 

Lee Minho. Only son of CEO Lee Sugeun, the future of the next LR&C, handsome, tall, all the girls love him. His money. His looks.

 

 

 

The two stopped fighting when they heard a cracked at the door.

 

 

"Im so sorry if i disturbed.. But i just want to thank CEO Lee for giving a big office..Im going to leave now. Thanks again" Shin carefull bowed and head to her office.

 

Minho dont know the girl. Is she newly hired? She looks gorgeous.

 

 

"Abeoji, who is that?"

 

"She is the one recommended by your Uncle in Busan."

 

Minho is impressed with the girl. His Uncle, friend of his Father dont recommend a person if just an ordinary employee. He wants to know who is that girl. He came up with a mind-blowing decision.

 

 

"Abeoji, i will make demands. I will work, study all in and outs of this company if you will grant me to work with that girl"

 

"That girl? Who Ms. Park Shin Hye?" CEO sighed.

 

"Please Minho, dont play games in this company. You cant. You dont even know a thing in this field." His father added.

 

"Trust me this time Abeoji, I will make you proud. I know I can" Minho hysterically said.

 

"Okay I will give you a chance to work with her. She will teach you everything you needed. But if you fail once, you will start at the beginning with other clerks." His father is not bias because its his son. He wants his son to know hardships before the high positions.

 

"Kamsahamnida Abeoji, I wont let you down on this" Minho bowed to her Father.

Then he go to Shinhye's office. He saw her busy with her cellphones.

 

"Excuse me, Miss Shinhye?"

 

"Ohh, Im Shinhye. Why?"

 

"Im Lee Minho, the CEO is my father. Nice to meet you!" Minho smiled.

 

"Im going to work with you, I will be your first staff" He added.

 

"Nice to meet you too Minho, by the way how will I address you?"

 

"Ehm. I think Im younger that you so i will call you Noona~"

 

"Noona? Its kinda informal, what if people will misuderstand?'

 

"Its okay Noona, you can call me Minho-ya" Minho cheered like a kid.

 

"Okay, if you said so Minho-ya".

 

 

 

Shinhye opened her phone again she checked Yonghwa's reply.

 

 

"Wow, its daebak Shin. I cant wait to see you tonight!"

 

 

Shinhye smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Kim delivered some data to Shinhye, so she can study the process and flow.

Minho is staring at her.

 

 

"Why Minho-ya, you can understand a thing?" Shin asked.

 

"Noona, I really cant understand. Why its so complicated. This is suffocating."

 

"Haha. this boy. You know, when I was a freshie in this field I didnt understand a thing also, just like you.." Shinhye comforted Minho.

 

"Dont worry I will understand all of that when you teach me", Minho replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minho and Shinhye talked about business and stuffs all day. Shinhye noticed her watch and its already 5:30pm. She need to go now. They have a date with his Yonghwa.

 

 

"Minho-ya, are you not going to live now? Its getting dark." 

 

"Noona, you? arent you going?"

 

"Actually I need to go now."

 

"Why? Where are you going?"

 

"I have a  dinner date."

 

"With????!" Minho didnt like the tone of Shinhye. She feels excited.

 

"Secret~" 

 

Shinhye start to fix her stuffs. Ready to go.

 

 

Then suddenly Minho grabbed her hands. 

 

"Noona, lets go. I will take you to your dinner date's place"

 

"You dont have to. You should go home."

 

"Okay fine, then at least just let me send you to taxi."

 

"Arasso, aigoo you are so cute, clinging like a little brother."

 

 

Minho smiled but he really dont like Shin to treat him a little bro.

The elevator landed at the ground floor.

Yonghwa is waiting infront of the building.

He saw Shin and Minho walking and smiling at each other. He feels jealous. But he controlled his self enough.

 

 

"Shinhye-ya!" Yong waved his hand.

 

 

Minho looked at Yonghwa. An intense situation prolonged. But Shinhye didnt feel it.

 

"Yong-oppa! This is Minho, I am working with him here" 

 

"Oh, Im Yonghwa. Nice to meet you  Minho" Yonghwa indicating a handshake.

 

The both boys made a handshake.

 

 

"Oppa, Im hungry now, Lets go!" Shinhye said.

 

Minho is gone. He went to his luxurious car and gone.

 

Yonghwa didnt reply a thing on Shinhye. He still feel jealous.

 

 

"Oppa, are you okay?"

 

"Oppa..."

 

 

The two stopped in a restaurant.

 

"Lets eat here. " Yonghwa coldly said.

 

 

They order.  And still Yonghwa is not talking warmly to her.

 

"Yonghwa.... what is wrong. please"

 

"You might call me childish and immature, but im freaking jealous over Minho.." Yong honestly said.

 

 

 

Shinhye smiled. She liked it. 

 

"What a cute boy, but nothing to worry about I am all yours" Shinhye looked serious when she said it.

 

 

Yonghwa looked really a child. He is beyond immature. But when Shin said "I am all yours" he is assured he will not be jealous.

 

 

"Im sorry...." Yong said.

 

"Nothing to worry about.. lets eat!"

 

 

 

The two had a good food and sweet talkings. Just like what they used to be.