Going back were we belong

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

2 weeks..

Everything done and made are like a fairytale. 

Unexpected meeting you in a night full of spring breeze.....

Cherry blossoms scents are all over me and you...

Our likes are perfectly the same..

Everything is perfect..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Perfect until our minds start to think about tomorrow...

Our worries became big as our love for each other...

You need to go back where you belong..

And I need to stop these fairytale and need to go back in a small town...

 

 

Shinhye words in mind but can't express with ....

She is sitting in soft couch while watching her favorite gag show..

But she can’t even lit a little smile in her face, not even a fake smile.

She feels like crying, her heart is breaking....

He liked Yonghwa.. Even in a span of two weeks. 

 

 

"Maybe I’m crazy now, liking so fast." Shinhye murmured.

 

 

 

Shinhye never believed in a fast pace relationship. She believed that liking so fast is just a simple lust.. Gone and forgotten.

 

 

Until....he  met Yonghwa. 

It has never been lust for me, or even for him.

They didn't even officially held hands. Shinhye held Yonghwa's hand in sake of not him being cold. It’s just an action then...

 

 

 

"Let's just hope for us to be better.." Shin lastly said to herself.

 

 

 

Shinhye went to her room to get some sleep....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunday morning

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye never missed going to church, so in their last day together Shinhye demanded that they must go..

 

Yonghwa is so happy that they are going to church together. 

He didn't get to be so devoted in his religion because he is beyond busy...

But Shinhye is making him changed for the better once again. 

 

 

 

"You are so precious Shin, you are one and only.” Yonghwa said while caressing her hair.

 

 

"This day, I will show to you what I’m feeling towards you....and at the end of this day you will smile even you get back to Seoul." Shinhye explained.

 

 

"Let’s not think about tomorrow Shin. Let’s cherish our last day together in Busan", Yong said.

 

 

 

 

They went to church. They both listened to Priest's homily. 

It’s like the Lord is blessing Yonghwa and Shinhye...

And it was....

 

 

 

 

 

Exactly 11:00am.

 

 

"Shin, what you want for lunch?" Yonghwa asked.

 

 

Shinhye just smile and said come with me.

 

 

 

Shinhye dragged Yonghwa to the park where Yong first met her..

 

 

At the park, there is a picnic cloth, a basket and drinks.

Of course it’s Shinhye's idea.

 

 

 

"Whats this?" Yong said with a pretty smile.

 

 

"Let's eat here, I wake up early to cook all of these so eat them all, Okay?"  Shinhye commanding at Yong.

 

 

Yonghwa saw various dishes in the basket. 

There are his favorites.

 

"How did you know what are my favorite dishes?", Yong asked Shin.

 

 

"You are Jung Yonghwa, once you type your name in search engine, all things about you are in there.” Shinhye chuckled.

 

"I think your fans know more about you than I do", Shin added.

 

 

"I love my fans, because they are keeping me and co-members alive, but you...you regain my inspiration in myself, you are the reason.", Yong said and he gave Shinhye a careful kiss in her cheeks.

 

 

Shinhye felt Yonghwa's seriousness, she can feel that he meant everything he said. 

 

 

 

"Let’s eat!! Dig in", Shinhye commanding at Yong again.

 

 

They both eat and laugh at each other. They feel that they own the park. 

Some people recognize Yonghwa but the people there have respect unlike people in Seoul. 

 

 

 

Yonghwa is surprise. He know Shin said that she is really bad in cooking, she said that she can't even eat what she cooks. But her dishes are actually good, it’s tastes yummy.. What a good wife to be, Yonghwa, saying in his mind.

 

 

 

"You said you are bad in cooking, you are such a liar Shin", Yong teased Shin.

 

 

"Do you even know, I gave my half-life to get the taste of what you are eating?” Shin explained.

 

 

"What do you mean?”  Yong asked.

 

 

"I mastered, I cook those dishes all over again, I get helped from Ajumma." Shin uttered.

 

 

"My Shinhye is really hard working, that’s why I love you", Yonghwa said with endearment.

 

 

"Please don’t expect me to do this kind of dishes again. I'm helpless in this field.”  Shin laughed.

 

 

"It’s okay Shin. There's so many restaurants there...we can just have delivery..” Yong comforted Shin.

 

 

"I like your idea." Shin said, she can’t stopped her laugh.

 

 

 

 

After they ate, Yonghwa demanded a game. Asking questions to each other.

Shinhye said deal.

 

 

"When did you first saw me?"  Yong is assured that he saw Shin first. He was sure.

 

 

 

"Don’t you even pull that question because you can’t win....I saw you first...at the SNU, CNblue have performed there on my college days..." Shin explained.

 

 

Yonghwa stood there. He really can’t win to Shin. He believed all along that he first saw Shin in the park. Yonghwa can’t utter even oh and uh.

 

 

 

"Okay, my turn.... When is my birthday?", Shin asked, now she is super sure that he can’t answer it.

 

 

 

Yonghwa laughed so hard. He knew the answer. He asked Ajumma all things about Shinhye....

 

 

"Your birthday is on October 25, your favorite color is pink but you can pull off all colors, you love coffee jelly so much, you took economics, you are the best student in your block, you have a friend named Jieun, you can speak in Busan accent or Seoul accent, you love watching gag shows, you love laughing, you are caring and......

 

Your mother died when you are little young because of cancer, Your father is on US.....

 

 

And lastly, you are loved by Jung Yonghwa", Yong said and after he hugged Shin so tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye can’t say a thing. She wants to be hugged by Yonghwa forever. He knew all things about her, I know Ajumma said it to him. 

He also knew about my mom..... He even said the word love unto her. 

She just love everything at this time.

If she can’t stop the time she would.

 

 

 

 

"And you are loved by me too, forever.." Shin whispered to Yonghwa' ears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There hug lasted a minute. And they are hungry for more hugs..

 

 

 

 

"All things are going to be well Yonghwa, but for now we need to get back were we belong..... let’s wait  for the right time and for sure we will meet again... We  need to be patient, we dont need to rush anything, okay? Promise me..." Shinhye indicating a pinky promise..

 

 

Yonghwa and Shin made a pinky promise.

 

 

 

"But, what if I miss you? What willIi do....its driving me crazy now, just thinking about it.”

 

 

 

"We can call each other, we have skype, Yonghwa, and Seoul is not that far...." Shin explained.

 

 

 

 

"What if I want to see you, I can’t go here for 6 months because I will be going to be so busy for a comebacks."  Yong whining like a kid.

 

 

 

 

"Please, I feel the same way too.....let’s just be patient,  I will never have a change of heart so don’t worry about me", Shin said while caressing his hair.

 

 

 

"Saranghaeyo, Shinhye ah.”  Yong said.

 

 

 

"Nado saranghaeyo Oppa.."  Shin replied.

 

 

 

After their sweet confessions, Yonghwa fall asleep to Shinhye's lap.

Shinhye ruffling Yong's hair. 

Yonghwa is so handsome even when sleeping...

She can’t help it... She put a soft kiss on Yonghwa's forehead.

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa felt it. He smiled, but pretending to be sleeping.

 

 

 

Shinhye didn’t know that Yong is widely awake. 

 

Shinhye fall asleep.. Yonghwa opened his eyes and saw Shin. 

Shinhye's head is falling slightly, Yonghwa sitted and put Shinhye's head in his shoulder.

 

 

 

It was  perfect.