Love is Only You

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

People on the concert were very shocked with Yonghwa's behaviour. Its the first time they say their idol, making such a helpless act. Fans start to speculate that he and his girlfriend, Shinhye broke up. The fans were shouting "Its okay!". Yonghwa heard their words but saying its okay doesnt give him comfort. 

 

After the encore, the four gathered up in the center and started to thank fans.

 

"I'm so happy that you guys are with us in our first concert. We are always thankful!" Jonghyun shouted that made many hearts melt.

 

"After this, we are going to different countries here in Asia and Europe. We will end our concert on US. So please even we are not active here, I hope you guys still support us." Minhyuk added.

 

"I'd like to greet our family who came today. Our Hyung's parents, My, Jonghyun and Minhyuk's whole family and our friend Jieun. We are so happy, our love ones are in here." Jungshin said.

 

The three dont have to say anything, they are staring at Yonghwa. He must say little words to all the fans, but is like a lost child in the middle of playground. Minhyuk poked him and said "Hyung, talk a little". He was suprised and come to his senses. 

 

Yonghwa grabbed the mic.

 

"Thank you for coming here. And I'm sorry I've been emotional back in the song "A Girl in Busan". These days were the saddest days of my life. I feel so much pain but please dont touch Park Shinhye on this matter. Dont do things like the others did before. I dont want anybody to be hurt. Lets just smile to all the thing we are having through. That's all I can say. Thank you." Yonghwa bowed gracefully. He knows that if the media know that they broke up, Shinhye will be in pain again. And he doesnt want that. 

 

 

 

 

 

At the backstage, Mr. and Mrs. Jung is waiting for their son. Jieun also, waiting for the three boys. She is a close friend of them since they know what is really going on. 

 

Their first concert officially ended. They kicked off very successful. Mrs. Jung first saw Yonghwa wiping his sweat and tears. She grabbed his son and gave him a tight motherly hug. 

 

"Aigoo, my son. Umma is here, if you want to cry, you can." 

 

Yonghwa's hug became tight too. He needs someone to talk to.

 

"Umma, I'm sorry, I cant keep Shinhye on my side. I know you love her."

 

Mrs. Jung feel Yonghwa's hardships. 

 

"Yong ah, believe me. You and Shinhye will be together again someday."

 

Mr. Jung tapped Yonghwa's shoulder.

 

"When you guys will leave Korea?"

 

"After a week Abeoji. One week."

 

"Then you should pack your clothes and you will live on our house for one week. I've talked to the President and to your Manager.

 

"I'd love to Abeoji." Yonghwa said to his father.

 

 

 

At the side, Jieun was talking to Minhyuk. This two became super close. 

 

"Minhyuk ah, you are so cool with your drums!"

 

"Thank you Jieun ah, by the way is Shinhye okay in New York?"

 

"Yep, her job was awesome, maybe in a few you will get to see her in television because of her excellence."

 

"Wow, really. As expected, she is doing good things."

 

"But she misses Yonghwa so much. She always asked me about him. How is Yonghwa?"

 

"I just cant wait all these are gone, so they can be together again." Minhyuk sighed.

 

"Did Yonghwa know what is Shinhye's reason why she did that?"

 

"Hyung never talked about those things. But as I can see, he loves Shinhye so much even she pushed him without any reasons."

 

"Gossh, this is stressing me." Jieun blurted.

 

"I know, all of us are affected. But as Hyung said, lets smile inspite of this things."

 

"I will agree on that. Minhyuk, go rest now. I bet you are tired." Jieun smiled at Minhyuk.

 

"Okay Jieun ah, you too go home now. Lets see each other sometime."

 

 

 

 

At the dorm, Yonghwa is packing his stuffs, then he realize that something important is missing. 

 

"Shinhye's gift! Where was that?" Yonghwa shouted. He knew that its always on his table. He never touched it even they broke up. He rushed to each's boys room and asked if they seen it. The three sarcastically answered they dont know.

 

Yonghwa went back to his room sighing so hard. How can I lose that? I hate myself... Yonghwa's words on mind. Even his is down he managed to finished packing his clothes. Early morning he will go to his house.

 

 

 

 

Jieun called Shinhye. She must tell what she witnessed.

 

"Shinhye ah!"

 

"Jieun ah, what happened?"

 

"Can you just get back on Yonghwa's side? I pity him." Jieun sincere words toward Yonghwa.

 

"Jieun ah, I thought you understand me?"

 

"Shin, if you just saw him crying while singing the song for you in the concert."

 

"What happened?"

 

"He misses you, he is longing for you Shin."

 

"You know I feel the same way too."

 

"Then try to contact him Shin."

 

"I cant. I dont wanna hear his voice. I might find myself back on Korea, Jieun."

 

"I guess I cant do anything for you two. I feel so bad."

 

"No Jieun ah, youve always been with us. We are thankful that we have you."

 

 

Shinhye the phone call. She stared on the wood craved toy. Its the toy Mr. Jung gave her. Its Yonghwa's favorite since he was a little child. Then she saw something weird on the feet of the toy. She looked at it closely.

 

'Jung Shinhye'

 

 

 

"Always like kid, cutie Yonghwa." Shinhye smiled. Yonghwa is really cute he wrote his last name and her name. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa arrived on their house. His parents where happy because they live with their son for the whole week, even he is leaving after that. At least they can be a normal family. 

 

 

"Yong ah, you can sleep at the guest room. Your former room is not good, its dusty and stuff."

 

"Its okay Umma. I can managed. And I miss my room."

 

Yonghwa rushed to his room like a kid. He opened his door and was shocked.

 

 

He saw the three boxes on the old table. He smiled. He knows where did these came from.

 

 

 

"Cutie Shin, Did you know that I know what you did?" Yonghwa said while staring at the little stars..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello hello hello!!!! In less than one hour its our Yonghwa's bday!!!

I hope this chapter will light up the last fours chapters. 

 

 

 

I'm so thankful to every one of you reading this fic. I feel so much much appreciated.

I promise I'll do better in the future!!

Thank you again!