First Kiss

Destiny is really something

D-2 

 

 

It is Saturday, the sun shining so brightly. Yonghwa fetch Shinhye in her house. They are going out today. They will have a date. 

 

 

 

Yonghwa is smiling so brightly when she saw Shinhye going out of her house. She is wearing simple shirt, denim pants and a Laker cap in her head.

 

 

"Where are you going buddy? In a basketball game?" Yong teased Shin.

 

 

"What? I usually wear this clothes, I’m comfortable with this. How dare you to—.” Yong held so she would stop that non sense.

 

 

"You look extremely gorgeous in simple shirt and a hat mam.” Yong sweetly said.

 

 

Shinhye put a smile in her face. It’s the first time she was been acknowledge that she look good in a definitely man's attire.

 

 

 

"Do you want to play basketball?" Yonghwa asked.

 

 

"Dont you dare me, you don’t know I’m being possessed by Kobe Bryant when I hold ball", Shin teased Yong.

 

 

"That’s my girl... you can my pull everything!" Yong pinch Shinhye's pinky cheeks.

 

 

 

They really went to a basketball court. 

 

 

 

"Since you my girl, here you can throw it without my defense.” Yong underestimate Shin.

 

 

 

Shin was kind of piss off. She went in the three point line and throw the ball.  The ball flawlessly went on the ring. Yonghwa was impressed. She is the first girl he known that is good in playing sports. Girls she known in Seoul knows only make ups and dresses.. Yong is so fallen in love with Shinhye.

 

 

 

Suddenly ball hit Yonghwa's chest thrown by Shinhye.

 

 

"So now you know my capacity.." Shinhye winked at Yong.

 

 

 

They played and their shirts are full of sweat. But in spite of that they both manage to laugh at each other’s face. 

 

"You landed in a wrong court Oppa, it’s mine.” Shin declared her own win.

 

 

 

Yonghwa is not pissed off.. He liked it. Everyday he's finding reasons to love her forever.... And his favorite sport being played with the one he loved. He could not ask for more.

 

 

 

"I retreat, my princess.....so what is my punishment?", Yong asked with endearment.

 

 

Shinhye smiled and planted a soft kiss on Yonghwa's cheeks. 

 

 

 

Shinhye blushed. She wanted to do that since they met. Now it is granted. 

 

 

 

Yonghwa is shocked.. but with his feelings over exploding. He is thinking, losing is so good.

 

 

 

I want lose in anything if Shinhye's kiss is the prize.

 

 

 

 

"That’s my punishment to you, you underestimated me.” Shin stick out her tongue in front of Yonghwa. 

 

 

 

"Why are you adorable, my Shinhye?.” Yong ruffles Shinhye's hair.

 

 

They both hear the growling of their tummies. They are hungry..

 

 

 

"You want some pasta?" Yong asked Shin.

 

 

"That’s my favorite western dish!!" Shin said like a kid.

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa and Shinhye went to a restaurant...

 

 

 

 

 

D-2 END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FIRST KISS ....

WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON D-1.....

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!!! KEEP EM COMING GUYS..

I'LL UPDATE THIS SOON...!!!!!!