One Autumn Night

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

Shinhye stared at Yonghwa, he felt the way he pressed her hand. Finally they met, and will be together. She smiled when she read the note. Maybe Yonghwa is puzzled why she is here.

 

 

 

Other fans in the queue starts to wonder why the line is not moving. These fans are scary because they are head over heels in CNBlue. 

 

"Yah! Please go now, you already received the sign! Dont stare at my Oppa's face!" a fan shouted to her.

 

 

Shinhye nodded signaling that she is sorry, she walk out at the place to avoid distractions. Yonghwa noticed it all. He sighed. He need to beware Shin, fans are going to bash her, make her the worst girl in internet.. That's his life. All about showbusiness. But he doesnt want Shin to be a part of this nature.

 

 

Yonghwa received a message.

 

"Yong oppa, dont worry about me.. i will wait for your call. Im just here lurking around. ^^"

 

Shinhye is so considerate, Yong words in his mind. I need to finish these now, I want to see my girlfriend and give her a tight hug!

 

 

 

 

Finally, Hyung Manager signaling to the emcee to end the fansigning. The boys thanked all the fans been there supporting them. They gave fanservices, fans love that. 

 

 

"Hyung, I need to go somewhere, you guys can go back to dorm now" Yong said.

 

"Oh? Wae? Where are you going? Arent you tired?" 

 

"I'm not. I saved my whole energy for six months for this night"

 

"Aigoo, you silly. Okay i'll let you off but please be careful, cameras are right behind you."

 

"I know that Hyung. Thanks!" Yonghwa waved a bye to Hyung Managers and the three boys. 

 

 

 

Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun are like detectives solving a crime.

 

"I'm 100% sure, thats is the girl~!" Minhyuk whispered.

 

"Haha, i think you are right. She is pretty, she acts natural.. i think she is nice" Jungshin added.

 

"If that is really Shinhye, I hope she will not receive too much hate when these relationship come out to the public" Jonghyun explain.

 

"You are right Hyung" Jungshin and Minhyuk same said.

 

 

They went home.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Shinhye is eating an mango flavored ice cream in the cafe. She texted Yong the place. He replied that he will go there right away.

Yonghwa press the button so the door while open. He want to see Shinhye now. And he saw her enjoying the ice cream like a kid. He went to Shinhye's back the cupped her eyes. 

 

"Oppa?"

 

"You got me there"

 

Yonghwa sit in front of Shin. He is wearing a cap and a reading glasses, enough that fans would not know him. He stared at Shinhye. Her hair became long now, black silky hair. Her eyes is as usual pretty, her nose and her lips too. He missed Shinhye so badly. They have a long night ahead of them.

 

 

"Oppa! I finished my ice cream now.Hehe. Arent you hungry? Lets eat samgyupsal!"

 

"Samgyupsal? Sounds good. Lets go!"

 

Yonghwa grabbed Shinhye's hand. At this time Shinhye is the one who pressed Yong's hand. Their hands perfectly fit when meet. They are taking a walk. They did not said a single word but theirs hearts can understand each other. No words need to say or state. They loved it.

 

 

The two finally in the restaurant. It is not a such of expensive reataurant. Just enough to fit their stomachs in.

 

 

"There samgyupsal here are the best Shin~"

 

"Im expected that because you recommended it"

 

 

Other people start to wonder if that is Jung Yonghwa.

 

 

"Yeobo, that is Yonghwa right? Our daughter love him so much.. should I get an autograph" wife said.

 

"Aigoo, why would a topstar going here. Its hilarious, that is not him, believe me." husband replied.

 

 

Yonghwa dont like it. He want them to have an intimate night. But as an celebrity he will not have a single peaceful night in outside.

 

 

"Oppa, dont worry about me, I can handle myself.."

 

"I know that Shin, but im just afraid what if in the future you'll get hurt?"

 

Shinhye pinched Yong's cheeks.

 

"You are too cute Oppa, dont worry okay!"

 

Shinhye wrapped one slice of beef in the lettuce, she put paste too and deliver to Yonghwa's mouth.

Yonghwa did the same too.

 

 

"Come on Shin, start your story now"

 

"I will tell you but i want to exhange it with something.."

 

"What is that something?" Yong is confused.

 

Shinhye pointed her cheeks. Indicating that she will just tell it if Yonghwa will give her a kiss in the cheek.

Yonghwa is teased. Of course he wanted that. He placed her lips at Shinhye's puffy cheeks.

 

"Okay! Im recharged now, I think i can up till morning with that kiss" Shin chuckled

 

Shinhye starts.

 

"Yonghwa, I'm not here in Seoul just to see you tonight. I am going to live here and going to work at pretigious Lee Research and Companies. So whether you like it or not, I will see you and talk to you every single day. I freakin missed you in six whole months. Then suddenly our Director said that I will work here.  Somebody is really this to happened. We are patient and rewards are huge."

 

 

Yonghwa heard it all. They are going to meet every single day. As much as they want to. Its really huge. 

 

"Maybe the Lord in heaven made this all" Yonghwa sincerely said.

 

Shinhye smiled. She cant express how much happiness she had tonight. 

 

"God is really the best" Shinhye said.

 

"Oppa, lets finished our first date with a walk in an autumn season" Shin added.

 

"I would love too, Shinhye. Thank you for all what you've done to me. You changed me, i became much better than my past self. I just love you, and I will thank God everytime that He gave me someone like precious as you.." Yonghwa said.

 

 

Shinhye and Yonghwa walked in a long street. Just like the street in Busan when they are walking side by side. Holding hands, orange and yellow leaves are falling. Its romantic. And from now on, they will be together.