Let the stars be our guide

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday, 8am.

 

 

Yonghwa and Shinhye are walking. They decided to drop not exactly in airport. They want to spend last minutes together.

 

Yonghwa stealing glances at Shinhye. He felt weird. Shinhye is smiling so big from the time they met since morning. She is smiling......but I can tell that she is crying inside. I can feel it.

 

"Please Shin, don’t make it hard for me.."

 

"Why? I didn’t say anything bad... Oppa you are the one doing it!" Shin still brightly said.

 

 

Yonghwa can’t take it. He feels like his heart going to burst anytime now....

 

 

"Please Shin don’t smile like that.... If you want to cry, i'll cry with you...."

"Oppa....you know I am controlling my feelings, I don’t want to cry now, not in front of you...I want you to be happy, happy to go."

 

 

 

Until they reached the airport, Yonghwa's flight is 9am... its 8:30am..

They only have 30 minutes...

30 minutes....

 

 

 

"Oppa, I have to give you something." Shin looked at Yong's eyes.

 

"What is it?"

 

Shinhye pull a long neck bottle filled with little stars made of assorted color of papers. It’s a gift. Little stars are lovely. Countless stars....

 

 

Yonghwa is teary-eyed. But over whelm. A gift made especially by Shinhye. Its super unique.

 

 

"When did you start doing this? I think it’s hard to do in span of one week."

 

"I love doing little stars Oppa, and I said to myself that I will give that to the one I love in the future... Once you get back to Seoul, day by day open one star and I hope it will give you hope...."

 

 

 

Yonghwa can’t helped it....he hugged Shin signaling for a farewell... 

Shin hugged back so tightly.... 

 

 

"Oppa, lets meet again, see you"

 

"Shin~"

 

"Sshh, we will meet for sure, i dont know when or where but we will, for sure..."

 

"Neh~ I will wait for you Shin."

 

"If I heard some rumors that you have a girlfriend there, you're dead, okay?!"

 

"Ne, i will never....believe me"

 

"Okay Oppa, go now"

 

"I will call you right when i get back to Seoul"

 

"Ne~"

 

 

 

Yonghwa take the plane. 

 

 

Shinhye's hand are cold. Warm hands are gone....

She can feel sadness creeping on her side....

She wanted to cry, to shout... but she will not do it.

She will going to be strong, like she told Yong always...

 

 

She's hoping the little stars will form genuine stars in the sky and be there guide...

If that, the stars will do its thing. 

Bringing happiness to people...

 

"Stars, please be our guide", Yonghwa said while staring at the bottle gave by Shinhye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Uri Yongshin parted for now.....

Listening to White Love Story by ASONE..

The song gave me so much feels..

 

Guys thanks for reading... Pls subscribe and drop some comment too!!! ^^

Silent readers, annyeong!!! 

 

Pls vote also .... Thanks guys....