He saw her....he is amazed...

Destiny is really something

"President, since were in vacation now, I would like to go to Busan to breathe some fresh air,” Yonghwa said.

 

 

"Of course you can, you can rest your mind for rumors that never really existed...and at least you can gain some inspirations to make new songs....it’s like been one year you didn’t compose", President said to him with carefulness.

 

 

"Ne, I will try my best,” Yong bowed and leave..

 

 

 

 

                                                                               ***

Meanwhile Ajumma and Shinhye are eating lunch.

 

 

 

“Ya, Shinhye ah go eat some more, you are so thin like a stick” Ajumma said with her typical Busan accent.

“Ajumma, I’m not thin. You can see I have more fats than the girls outside.” She giggled.

 

 

“Aigoo, those girls are not even pretty, they are living bones!”

 

“I will go to park later, I will going for a walk.”

 

“Arasso, careful okay..”

 

 

 

 

                                                                                ***

 

 

Yong already landed at Busan.... He feels like home...

 

 

"I hope I can have inspirations, it’s good to be back...", Yong sighed and continue to walk heading to park.

 

 

Meanwhile, Shinhye is in the park also. Headphones are in her head, enjoying some relaxing songs while cherry blossoms are falling in her hair..

 

 

Yonghwa stopped and stared at Shinhye for a while....

 

 

"This girl, she is very pretty........I want to pick carefully the cherry blossoms on her hair,” Yong said only in his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye met him in university, now Yonghwa saw her in the park.....

We can now say that their worlds collide a bit......

Pls drop some comments and suggestions to make this story good.

PLS SUBSCRIBE :) TY!!!!!!!