She saw him... he didnt...

Destiny is really something

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow, Shinhye you are doing a great job in your studies", Professor Cho complimented the best student Shinhye.

 

 

"Kamsahamnida Sonsaengnim", Shinhye shyly stated.

 

 

Shinhye's capacity being in a highly position in government companies are so given. 

 

 

"Yah!!!! CNBlue will perform in our university tonight!!", Jieun blurted at Shinhye

 

 

"Mwo???!!", Shinhye felt excited.. She's been so addicted to CNBlue songs. 

 

 

"Of course we are not going to miss for the world!!!!", Jieun grabbed Shinhye's arm and go to quadrangle to have early sits.

 

 

 

 

                                                                         *At the same time*

 

 

 

"Boys, you going to sing at least 3 songs at SNU", Hyung Manager said to the boys.

 

 

"Wow we are seriously going to perform there? Those students there are geniuses right? What if they are going to analyze are song while where performing it?!!", silly Minhyuk asked.

 

 

"Neon jeongmal babo-yah!!!! Aigoo", Jonghyun shouted.

 

 

"Aigoo, Minhyuk of course they know are song....at least they know", Yong stated.

 

 

"Are you guys humble or just plain stupid?? You guys are popular now, believe me you will know later.. ", Hyung Manager said as he leave...

 

 

 

 

 

                                                      *Exactly 8:00pm CNBlue went on stage*

 

 

 

They sang their popular songs like, Love, LOVE GIRL and Youve Fallen For Me.

Shinhye smiling like a fool.......The vocalist is really handsome....

Btw, she liked CNBlue songs because of the lyrics but now i think she liked Yong too.

She stared at him so carefully that she wanted to give a towel to Yong because his sweats are like rain..

 

 

 

Shinhye, for the first time, hear her heart pump fast.... for the first time.....