Jealous??

"Byeol" means star

Hanbyul's POV

"Tuing-tuing-tuing"

 Kwangyeon is trying to tune his guitar, the same does Youngjun, while Hyoseok is hitting the drums really hard. Maybe harder than he should, but, hey, this boy is letting his nerves out on this instument! However silent and shy he is, he's simply a master in what he's doing and most people that see him performing don't actually believe that in real life he's shy and discreet. Kyumin and I are sitting in front of them holding our microphones thoughtfully, on the floor, in a studio that our company is offering to us, inside its building.

  It's unbelievable, but we're their only "artist". They have no other.

  So, it can be a bit lonely here.

  I took a deep breath.

  Aah~

  Aaaaaaah~ My belly and ribs are hurting me every time I breath deeply or I'm sitting bent.

  It's been two evenings since I got beaten by these three vandals that were about to bother Ivy; I must look pathetic... My right eyebrow is swollen and has a small wound on it, the same image on the left side of my bottom lip. What is more (YAY!), my right cheekbone is a bit bruised, the side effect (along with my eyebrow) from the punch I received there... Aigoo, a human wreck is standing in front of you...

  "The time's up, ne ge wa, mang so ril shi gan obso, nega wohan nun, gon baro youuuu..."

    Kyumin is murmuring his first part of the song that our manager gave us. It's a really nice song. Powerful, rockish, fun and it is envaluing the abilities of all of us. I looked at him and we sang in chorus: "OK!!!"

  "It's a really good song" Hyoseok said, getting up from his drums.

   "Ne, it is, indeed. I like the rap, the guitar, the bass, the drums and the melody is pretty catchy." Youngjun moved his head.

   "But for Hanbyul's abilities it's a bit... not enough." Kyumin layed on the floor.

   "Nah, don't be silly! For a start it's simply perfect!" I moved my finger, but my ribs hurt me and I layed back, too. "I like it a lot, anyway."

  "Well, guys..."

  Our manager, Chusang, just entered the room.

  He looked at me with surprise.

  "What's wrong with you Hanbyul??"

  "Long story..." I puffed.

  I'm bored explaining to anyone who saw me here...

  Curious people.

  I can't be accepting that I got beaten for a girl that... that is simply unreachable for me... I must be looking completely pathetic.

  "Be careful! Anyway guys, I'm here to bring you good news."

  "Chinja?" Kwangyeon stopped tuning his beloved bass.

  OK... Good news? Hmm...

  "Your debut has been decided! In Semptember we're releasing the first mini album!!"

  GOD.

  "WHOOAAAH" we all gasped.

  OK, that's unbelievable guys! How many weird/amazing things are going to happen??

  Chusang started laughing.

  "Hyung, why are you laughing?"

  "Because you really had to see your faces..."

  "Were you kidding??" Youngjun shouted.

   "Aniyo, aniyo!" he moved his hands. "It's the truth! And "Time is up "will be in so practise it a lot! Did you like it?"

   "Yes, a lot! Really loooot!" Hyoseok clapped his hands happily.

   "Glad to hear it! As you understand, boys, you have to work harder now. So as to have the results we want, right?"

    "Ne, of course!" Youngjun said firmly, looking at me.

    , that look wasn't random. He's looking at me because... he's sure that I'm going to protest about that.

   But I can't... I just can't. I have to combine these.

    Hyung's mobile rang.

   "Sorry, boys, I'll be back" he said and got out.

    All the Led Apple turned to look at me. And I gulped.

   "Mueos? Why are you looking at me like that?" I murmured.

   "Because you're very handsome!" Kyumin put his tongue out.

   "Ne, I know I am..." I giggled.

   IT DOESN'T WORK MAN. Kwangyeon threw me a pillow!

   "Aigoo, you know what we mean...." he moved his head.

   "And it's time to work, Hanbyul! The moment of our lives isn't a dream anymore!" Kyumin protested.

   "I can combine both!" I yelled.

   "Well, you should be careful, because I'm not delaying anything for your sake!" Youngjun shouted back.

   "There will be no need, chinja..." I said.

    Well, I'm not that sure about that... >.<

   "We're a team, we're working for the same thing, the thing we love!" Hyoseok came closer to us and layed next to me. "You're not going to give up on us, right? That's not only our dream; it's yours, too. And -beyond partners- aren't we  bestest friends, too?"

  Ughhhh... I can't say anything else... My friends... I can't disappoint them for one more time.

   "Of course we are! I'm not letting you down, any of you! We're friends above everything... Just give me time to adjust, arasso?"

  Thank God, they're smiling. My kind friends are smiling! Youngjun patted my head.

  "Thank you, Byeol" he smiled and added: "Best chingu"

   How am I handling this? There are many months remaining and all these are probably going to kill me, concering my stamina.

--

  Ivy's POV

   "Oh, I like these shoes!!" Hannah screamed and Ray started giggling.

   "OK, when I and the other boys are famous, I'm bying these for ya. Now, I have no money"

   Hannah frowned but Ray didn't noticed it; he was too happy to to do so, as we were alltogether at the Mall.

   Gae In is trying to catch T.K's attention, who has been talking with the little one of our company, Maroo. Siwoo is walking next to Ray, with his girlfriend, Sora. As for me and Rome.. We're holding hands. Actually, he's holding mine. I'm really depressed.

  The incident with Hanbyul hasn't left my mind. Not a single moment. I was really shocked then and now I'm just sad.

  He has been keeping me nervous these two days. I just can't stop thinking of him.

  Is that weird? I mean... Am I too concerned for him?

   I even came out today without make-up... 

  I sighed.

  Rome looked at me.

  "Baby, are you OK?"

  "Huh?"

  "Are you OK?"

   "Why?"

  "You look really concerned. Did anything happen?"

   "A-aniyo..." I murmured.

   "Sure?"

   "Ne, oppa"

   "Can I kiss you?"

   I stopped walking and looked at him.

   "Why?" I raised an eyebrow.

   "You're so cute when you look worried..." he smiled and tried to pout.

   OK, I can't NOT SMILE with that. I'm too tired psychologically, anyway, to scold him for being like this again.

  "OK then..." I smiled and he gently pushed me against the wall, behind us.

   He kissed me. I felt that he was pretty happy about that. His breath, his embracement around my waist, his lips.

  As for me... Well, OK.

--

  Hanbyul's POV

   LOOOOOOOORD, EVERYBODY WAS STARING AT ME!!! My classmates are usually commenting on my looks, but today it's even worse! They have noticed my punched face~ Thanks Captain Obvious, I guess.

  That's why I almost ran and disappeared in my class faster than usually.

   I've brushed my hair even more downwards than usually, to at least hide the eyebrow... The lip and cheekbone... Well, I could appear like Jim Carrey in "Mask"; then I'll be safe and sound for sure.

  Mr Kim, our mathematics teacher, looked at me weirdly. Thankfully, he didn't say anything!

  As for Ivy... She only smiled when she got in the class, but up to this hour we haven't exchanged any words.

  She might be embarassed of me... I am too ridiculous and I know it.

  My heart aches me when I'm thinking of it in this way, but what can I do?

  The bell rang~ Mr Kim waited for everyone to get out and called me to his desk.

   "What kind of face is this, Mr Jang?" he asked, taking his serious face.

   "Long story, seongsaengnim... No need to worry, though." I bowed.

   "Has it something to do with school children?"

   "Aniyo, chinja!" I moved my hands.

   "What then?"

   "Sorry seongsaengnim, can I not tell you?" I gulped.

   Mr Kim puffed.

  "OK, Mr Jang... Just be careful please." he said and left.

   Phew~ We escaped from that difficult situation! 

  I sat back to my chair and layed a little, to save my ribs and belly from hurting.

  "Oppaa!"

  I DON'T LIKE THAT VOICEEE! >.<

  I opened my eyes; HYOSEON~ ANIYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

  "H-hi there..." I mumbled.

   OMO, OMO, she's approaching me...

  "I heard your face is bruised... What happened? Are you OK?" she stood right in front of me and extended her hands.

   I pulled back as quiclky as possible.

  "Aniyo, I'm fine! Just two scratches..."

   I don't have to panic and be rude...

   "Awww, let me seee! Poor oppaaaa!"

  NOT THAT POUT AGAIN! ToT

  "No need Hyoseon..." I pulled even more back.

   I saw Hyoseon stepping back in a weird way; like someone pulled her.

  Did....?

  Omo, here's Ivy. Looking gorgeous as always.

  "Hyoseon, leave him alone! Don't you hear that he is OK?"

  "But... it's none of your business..." Hyoseon murmured a bit mad.

  "Get out, weirdo! He's OK, arasso? His scratches are enough, he doesn't need to puke, too, by looking at you..."

  Hahaha, I barely held back from laughing~ XD

   "You're too mean Ivy and you're not running away easily with it!" Hyoseon yelled and got out.

  "Phew!" ~Woops, that slipped from my lips.

   Ivy smiled and I giggled.

  "Thanks for this..." I blushed.

   "It's nothing, Hanbyul... Nothing will be enough for you and what you have done for me so far..." she said.

   She... she's good at me...  I'm really feeling euphoria...

   "Don't be silly... I have done only the necessary for you to be safe and happy..." I mumbled.

   An awkward silence followed. Did I say anything wrong?

   She smiled again. Are her eyes a little blurr??

   She bent in front of me, her face right in front of mine. With an extended hand she gently touched my slightly swollen lip, my bruised cheek and moved my hair to check my eyebrow, too.

  I'm having a hair-raising feeling, really... It feels so good to be so gently touched... And especially by Ivy...

  I blushed and she smiled again. She tacked her hair behind her ear and her hand stayed on my bottom lip.

  "Does it hurt??"

  "My face?? Noo, really... My ribs and belly are the most painful..."

   She passed her hand on my head and caressed it.

   GOD, please save me from nose-bleed!!!!!!

   "I'm so sorry, again..." she whispered and a tear ran down on her cheek.

   She's crying again? Awww... What do I do? What do I do?

   "Nooo, please don't cryyyy!" I said and got up.

  I'm really nervous...

   "I'll be fine in a couple of days!" I assured her and she threw herself in my hug.

   BREATHE IN- BREATHE OUT- BREATHE IN-BREATHE OUT~ I must not pass out!!!!

  "You better do so, you get it?" she sniffed her nose and smiled.

  "I will... C-chinjaaa..." I blushed and patted her head.
   What? Don't look at me like that.... I'm too nervous to do anything else!

  "You're coming for a lesson on Thursday, right?" I only gulped.

--

  Ivy's POV

 

       I ran in the bathroom to cry easily... I was really relieved to see him at school today. My worse worries disappeared and that's why I started crying again. I had promised not to do so, but I just couldn't... He said his ribs are still in pain. I still feel a little guilty...

  I looked at my reflection and fixed my mascara, whiping my dark tears.

  Aish... that disgusting , Hyoseon, was around Hanbyul again!

  He seems to get really upset when she's around and it's sensible! She's aweful!

  And she was acting like she cares for him a lot... Aigoo, she only cares for gaining a boyfriend. I'm sure that she's just using one of her plans to seduce someone and sooner or later she's changing.

  YUK! I'll throw up with her fakeness!

  And... for another reason.

  Maybe, MAYBE, because I got....

  You know, guys, I felt a little jealous... Just a little...

   ONLY A LITTLE, REALLY!!!

  But if she's approaching him again.... I'll cut her head off!~ (It was still a little, chinja...)

 

Hanbyul's POV

   I left our class last of all, as usually, but now, it was useful to hide my pathetic face from everyone, too. I've sent a text to "my boys" so as they are not waiting for me.

  Ivy is coming on Thursday! MAN, she's COMING!!! I peed my pants~ That's the best medicine for all the thing that I've been through these days... Chinjaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

  She asked me if I want her to leave with me, but I said no; I know it would be risky for her...

  I got out of school and started walking with my head down.

   Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm.

  Hey, that's tight!

   I turned to see... ROME?? Ivy's boyfriend???

   "Rome-sshi?? Is anything wrong?" I mumbled.

   "I'll say it clearly! What are you doing with my girl??" he shouted.

   WHAT? Is Rome jealous of... of... me???

   "Me? Nothing, really!" I moved my hands.

   "Someone told me that she's paying too much attention to you!" he crossed his arms on his chest.

  "An-aniyo... She just gave some math problems to check them for her... I don't know why, I'm just helping her!" I said and blushed.

  I'm not revealing her secret... I've promised it.

  Rome seemed satisfied.

  "Huh... you're right... I shouldn't get worried by a guy like you, anyway..." he gasped.

  Man, don't be so kind~

  "Anyways, what is wrong with your face??" he pointed at my bruises.

  "N-nothing, forget it..." I puffed and got away as quicly and discreetly as I could.

  Not mentioning that to Ivy! For no reason!!!

  But... who's that someone that said that to Rome.... That's dangerous for her secret anyway. Who knows it??

  Apart from Led Apple... No one.

  But it can't be any of them... They are my best friends and as for Ivy... they wouldn't want to hurt her; they like her a lot...

  Wait! It's not no one!!!

  Hyoseon may have noticed it, too... And she has many reasons to betray us...

 

 From misschoi: Hi guys!! Tell me that you LOOOOOOOVED our boys' comeback!!! It's smoking hot and amusing and Hanbyul is so charming!! I was inspired for the long update~  Kekeke! Thank you for the views and for subscribing!!! ^^ My next update may be a little delayed, but no worries! I'll be back!! Take care til next time!!! ^^ And watch a lot of "Bad Boys"!!! ;)