3 years later

"Byeol" means star

Rome’s POV

 

 

I got out of our company’s building all alone, my hands in my pockets.

 

The weather is sunny and quite windy, but since we can stand being short- sleeved, then summer is here for sure!

  I put on my sunglasses and checked my hair by looking at my reflection on my mobile’s screen.

Being an idol, even a rookie one, needs many sacrifices, one of them preserving a perfect image no matter what. But I think it’s worth it.

 

I mean, we’re having a great time, however tiring it might be. And some people have started loving us a lot.

 

It wasn’t that difficult for me, anyways, since I was always taking care of my appearance and I was kind of popular at school, too. Completely different now, but it is somehow similar at the same time. Girls then, girls now. Well, that’s good, kkkk.

Too much image then, too much image now.

Popular then, popular now.

 

However, we have loads of hard work now. LOADS. There isn’t a single day that we don’t work and practice.

 

But I’m happy that we are still altogether. And that our small, teenage, «gang» needed only 3 years to become Cclown. We are slowly gaining popularity and we are all doing something that is making us happy. Our guts weren’t for University, anyways.

 

  I casually started walking down the street. I have to go and get ramyeon for my jerks. At first, I didn’t like the fact that they chose me. I’m the leader, after all. They could have chose the maknae or someone else. But no. In the end, I’m happy they chose me. The weather is so nice and people finally seem happy. And that makes me happier, too.

 

  A hand on my shoulder stopped my route from behind.

 

«Hyung!»

 

I, a little startled, turned to face Siwoo.

 

«What happened dude? You scared me.» I rubbed the back of my head awkwardly.

«You forgot your wallet. How are you going to buy the ramyeon?» he extended a hand with my wallet, bending a little to catch his breath.

 

I slapped my forehead; too much day dreaming today. How could I forget my wallet?!

 

«Aish, summer has already overtaken my mind too much. I’m already thinking of swimming pools and cocktails.» I took it and played with it shyly.

«We are all kind of thinking these… But we shouldn’t do that to ourselves… The only thing we will probably dive in is the bathtub of our dorm and the only thing we probably enjoy drinking is energy drinks. Dreaming is good, but not in our case. We have to concentrate, hyung.» he frowned a little, still breathing a little heavily.

 

«Don’t tell me what I should do. I am the leader and I have realised better than all of you what we have to do. Still… I haven’t ever felt more human than lately… I easily missed the simple joys of life.» I rubbed my forehead, Siwoo tensing a little because of my abrupt manners.

«OK, no need to act bossy…» he moved his hands and I sighed.

«Sorry, man. I just… I don’t know. These days I’m thinking and acting nonsense. Sorry.»

 He smiled and patted my back.

«It’s OK. Go get our ramyeon now!»

«Yaah, who’s acting bossy now?» I slapped the back of his neck and he- laughing- ran away.

 

I rolled my eyes and started walking again, my wallet in my pocket now.

 

A few roads farther away, a couple of girls recognised me and started a mini fuss, but- thankfully- after an autograph for each, they let me go.

 

I’m bored and tired.

 

I made a few more steps with my head bent, until something colorful from the other side of the pavement caught my attention. I lifted my look and noticed a huge B2st poster.

  I stood in front of it and scratched my head awkwardly. B2st are going to have a concert soon… This reminds me of something. But what?

 

 I went back to my route hesitantly and bit my nail. B2st… We have seen B2st many times live, because we really like them. All of our company.

 

Current… Current and past!

That’s it! The B2st concert I was with Ivy, for our anniversary, 4 years ago!

OMG, how did I remember that now? XD

We had had a great time then… Even though, now, that I’m rethinking of it, Ivy had already started liking the other by that moment.

Ugh, how did Ivy visit my mind again, after such a long time?

After we finished school, we kept on meeting, altogether, for one more year. It was a little difficult to handle the situation, because I hadn’t got over Ivy completely. And it was really painful to see her dating Hanbyul.

 

Because, you know… I could feel the difference from when she was with me. She was so playful and happy, they were so tender with each other and seemed so in love. And Hanbyul had changed a lot from what he was in school. He was joking all the time, teasing Ivy, he was very talkative with all of us, God, so different.

I thought I could compromise with it, but… One day… I was so sure that I saw passion in their eyes. The feeling in the atmosphere was so intense that I felt awkward. The others from the company didn’t pay attention, but I did and it was way too awkward.

After that, without fully realising it, I started finding excuses to avoid going out with them and the rest of LEDApple and their girlfriends. My gang was into it, they liked LEDApple’s company and -at first- were joining them without me, but gradually this also came to an end.

 I was feeling jealous and I couldn’t admit it. I was too proud to show it. But- at the same time- I couldn’t stand seeing them together anymore.

 

So, this is how we lost contact. It’s been two years since we last talked. I’ve seen LEDApple from afar, during various music shows, but that only. They didn’t see us, no Ivy around, neither any of her girlfriends. I’m learning LEDApple news from the various sites. They’re doing well, but not extremely well. They are trying again and again, experimenting with this and that style, but you can’t call them a full success, unfortunately. They are constantly proving how talented they are though.

However, I don’t share the word that I used to know them. No one from our current, showbiz world needs to know about our pasts. Because they are pasts and they are over.

 I had a relationship after Ivy, anyways. The fact that it was a failure it’s another issue…

 

 I looked around me, a little lost. How on earth did I end up here?

 Thoughts, thoughts, too much thinking today and it’s no good.

I the wrong street, YEAH! HOW WONDERFUL.

 

But, there might be a shortcut for the restaurant from here… Got to ask that girl with the bubbly dress, that is standing on the other side of the street, at the square.

 

I made my steps quicker and tapped her back, trying to «wear» my most charming smile.

However, as she turned to face me, my mouth dropped wide open, instead of smiling charmingly, as planned. The young woman also widened her eyes.

 

This… this is Ivy, with a baby in her hug!

 

«Rome? Is that really you?» she beamed and opened her free arm for a hug.

«Y-yes… Ivy…? OMG, it’s been so long…» I mumbled and gently hugged her.

  She hasn’t changed since the last time I saw her. She has only cut her hair short, a little longer than her shoulders. And she’s wearing no make up. But she’s still so gorgeous.

 

«Oh, I’m so happy to see you! So, so happy! How are you? How’s life?» she kept on speaking with excitement.

Ugh, I must have blushed so intensely. She’s perfect.

 I looked at her from head to toes and smiled with silliness.

 

«F-fine… Everything is fine. Hard work, but fine. You know.. With Cclown…» I played with my fingers.

Coincidences are so damn unpredictable.

 

«Ah, yes, of course I know about Cclown. I’m so proud of you! I’m watching you on TV! Lemme show you the Cclown swag!» she moved her feet as if she’s dancing and I laughed.

That’s the beginning of our song!

 

«Wow, you know our song?» I exclaimed.

«Of course I do! I know most of your songs! I’m a fan of yours…» she moved next to me and rubbed her shoulder on my arm, winking meaningfully.

Wooo, no, not goose bumps now~

 

«Ah… Thanks. Thank you so much… What about you? How’s life?» I scratched my head.

She lowered her eyes to the ground and patted the baby’s back gently.

 

«Life is… fun. I’ve changed many things since we last met…»

«Like?» I half- closed my eyes.

«Well… I stopped dancing… Not forever. But, you know… I decided to take full advantage of the scholarship I won and you know I joined the Literature segment of the University… I worked very hard to improve my writing skills and jjang, here I am! In one month’s time, I’m releasing my first book!» she made a V sign with her fingers.

«Wow! Ch- chinja? That’s amazing! I’m gonna buy it right away!» I clapped my hands and patted her shoulder.

 The baby in her right arm made a weird sound and chuckled cutely.  She looked at it and caressed its back, kissing its cheek softly.

 This image is so touching.

 

«Well, do you have children? It’s gonna be Children’s fairytales, that’s why I’m asking…» she giggled, covering .

 I blushed again. Jeez.

 

«Ah… I didn’t know… But I’m buying it anyways!» I put my tongue out. «I’ll tell the others to buy it, too… Do you think they’ve grown up at all?» I joked and she laughed. «So… children’s books… Is the baby a fan of yours already?» I rubbed the back of my neck and extended a hand to it.

 The baby looked at my hand and placed its on it.

 That’s so- so cute.

 

But I’m afraid that I’ll hear something too much to handle.

For a second, my mind replayed the image, that day, that they had looked at each other with that passionate look… Could this baby be the result of many such looks?

 

Jealousy pinched me a little…

 

Ivy averted her look towards me and seemed a little startled.

 

«This baby…? This baby is Kwangho! You haven’t heard of him?» she giggled and kissed the baby’s cheek again.

«No, I haven’t really…» I murmured, feeling my hands and feet numb.

«Oh, what an omission! This is the bright  ray of light in our lives!» she exclaimed and I felt even weirder.

 

Ivy’s POV

 

 

I caressed Kwangho’s little back and looked at Rome again.

 

It’s so amazing and pleasant to see him after 2 whole years! He has grown up nicely and he seems more mature.

 

Well, he seems. >.<

We have lost contact for two years now, so I can’t really tell.

 

«So, Kwangho is??» he half- closed his eyes and I smiled.

 

«Our little Kwangho is…» I was about to say, when another, familiar voice interrupted me.

«Little Kwangho is our son…»

 

I turned, rolling my eyes, to look at Hanbyul. I was afraid he would appear now, because I was waiting for him and the rest of the gang, but not so quickly! >.<

«What? Really?» Rome went immediately pale.

 

Oh poor one! Hanbyul will receive a punch for this joke!

 

«What are you…» I was about to protest, but he, hugging my waist, bent a little and kissed my lips.

Hyoseok joined us from the other side, smiling like an idiot, too.

 

«Really? You had a child already?» Rome mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

I rolled my eyes again.

«Hanbyul is good at jo…» I was saying again, when Hyoseok pinched my elbow. «Ouch! Jaemi opseo!» I protested and Kwangho frowned and was about to cry.

«So… You are guys still together? That’s… nice.» Rome tried to smile.

«Yes, but I don’t know for how long we will STILL be together!» I raised my tone, causing Hanbyul to look at me with a playful look.

He’s UNBELIEVABLE.

 

«Look, Rome, I want so much to talk with you more, but now we have all finished from job, so… I haven’t changed my phone number. You can find it from Kangjun, if you don’t have it saved in your mobile already. Call me, OK? I’ll explain everything, I swear.» I tried to smile and Rome nodded quickly.

 

«OK, as you wish. Nice to see you again… Nice to see you again, too, Apples! You rock!» he smiled and shook hands with both Hyoseok and Hanbyul. «Bye, Kwangho!» he caressed the baby’s head and turned to leave.

 

«YAH! Are you crazy?» I turned to my stupid boyfriend.

«Waeee?» he pouted and started laughing, Hyoseok joining him, too.

«C’mon, you have to admit it was a good joke.» Hyoseok supported his idiotic friend. «Didn’t you see his reaction and face?»

«I did! No fun!» I whined and that’s when Kwangho started crying. «Aww, shh, it’s OK, my Kwangho…» I hugged him and patted his head.

«You see? You’ll be a good mommy.» Hanbyul grinned and I kicked his leg.

«I might be, but not for your children, Mr Jang!» I raised my tone again and the two boys laughed.

«So cute when she gets mad.» Hyoseok pinched my cheek and I huffed.

 

That’s it. They have their completely teasing mood today… They were about to drive Rome crazy. And now they will try to do this to me, too. =_= Where are the others?

 

«Are we going to eat lunch altogether? That’s what Gae In told me on the phone.» I tried to change topic.

«Yeap, that’s what we’re planning. To celebrate for the amazing, young, beautiful author we have among us…» Hyoseok smiled to me and I sighed with relief.

 

Topic swap successful.

 

«All these won’t matter if this amazing, young, beautiful author isn’t successful, too.» I put my tongue out and Hyoseok hugged me.

«Yah, you have your own girlfriend!» Hanbyul pushed him and he laughed.

 

Still, I frowned.

 

«Hey, guys! I’m hungry!» Kwangyeon appeared, along with Fumino, Youngjun and Kyumin.

«Here, have your son! He became troublesome without even knowing it!» I said, pretending to be mad, and offered little Kwangho to Kwangyeon.

Kwangyeon seemed startled, but took his son in his hug.

 

«What happened?» he raised an eyebrow and kissed the baby’s forehead.

«Don’t ever think that I really blamed my little Kwangho! It’s all Hanbyul’s fault!» I rolled my eyes, Hanbyul laughing.

«Wae?» Fumi asked, instantly grabbing Hyoseok’s hand.

«You wouldn’t imagine who was here all of a sudden…» Hanbyul smirked.

«Nugu?» Kyumin gasped.

«Yu Barom.» he moved his shoulders and the others gasped and laughed at the same time.

«Wow, long time no see!» Youngjun joined the laughing session and pushed Hanbyul.

«What do these have to do with Kwangho?» Fumi finally yelled and I giggled.

 

This is what usually happens when we hang out altogether. =_= Everyone wants to talk and say their own stuff, so we end up forgetting our initial topic!

 

«This stupid person,» (here I slightly punched Hanbyul’s arm) «had the finest of the ideas to make it seem like Kwangho is mine and his child… And, what is more, he didn’t let me explain to Rome. Hyoseok was helping him too!» I pointed at our drummer also and Fumi looked at him angrily.

«Yah, wae?»

«Because it was funny… You had to see his expression.» Hyoseok moved his hands, obviously awkward because of Fumi’s angry face.

«Ha- ha, how funny!» I rolled my eyes.

Still, our 5 idiots started all laughing, obviously to defend each other.

 

«God, how immature!» Fumi rubbed her temples and closed her eyes.

«Yeah, I mean, it wasn’t that funny anyways!» I huffed.

 The boys kept on laughing, making me and my friend angrier.

 

Fumino, however, breathed slowly and smirked.

 

«Once again, Hanbyul, how jealous can you get?» she patted his back and it was his turn to frown.

 

HA, THAT’S IT MR JANG! IN YOUR FACE!!

I couldn’t but start laughing.

 

«Yah, I have nothing to fear from this guy!» Hanbyul immediately reacted.

«Lol, yeah, you wouldn’t say that 3 years ago, would you?» Fumi went on with her attack.

«You said by yourself, 3 years have passed.»

«Yes, so why you react with such a childish jealousy?»

 Hanbyul seemed to lose his words and Fumino looked at me with a victorious look.

 

This time, we won.

 

«OK, OK, stop the fighting now and let’s go to eat, because I’m starving!» Hyoseok moved his hands and we all nodded.

I passed my arm around Fumi’s and we headed for the restaurant first.

 

It’s been 3 years that we finished school?

 

Jeez, it’s hard to realise it! Still, so many things have happened that I shouldn’t feel that weird.

 

LEDApple debuted 3 years ago also. It seems like yesterday, now, that I’m rethinking of it.

3 years- 3 mini albums. They just finished recording the 3rd one; «Bad Boys».

I was waiting with Kwangho and Fumino for them to finish, Fumino went to check how they are doing and this is when Rome appeared.

It was a huge surprise to see him so randomly. And the truth is that he has missed a lot of things.

 

We are proud to say, that, after a really difficult first year, our boys did greatly and they have currently started increasing the number of their fans in and out of Korea. Their new mini album concept is a really summer one, their look is very charming and the songs are amazing, as expected. So, we are relieved from this side of our lives. Even though they work really hard and long hours. All of us, the girls, have got used to it.

 I’m going on with my Literature studies and preparing now my book.

Fumino is still with Hyoseok and she has become one of the youngest members of the National Orchestra, thanks to her fabulous violin skills. Her relationship with our drum prince is another of our medicines~ They are so funny!

Gae In and Kyumin are still having the total lovey- dovey relationship, while Gae In is practicing hard to become a good make- up artist. She’s really good! There are some talks, after my intervention, and there’s a strong chance that she’s working with TS Entertainment. Because I still have regular contact with Yongguk. (BAP are doing amazing, GOD)

 

 As for Kwangyeon and Hye Mi… Well. No one was surprised when they, almost two years ago, announced to us that they are going to have a baby. I mean, DAH! These guys were about to get married before even finishing school! >.< It was a weird feeling for all of us to take in our hands little Kwangho for the first time. We couldn’t believe that this creature was the result of our friends’ love. We all became immediately proud uncles and aunts and are constantly helping with his raising, because Kwangyeon is always busy with the band and Hye Mi is working part- time at a coffee shop. He’s now 10 months old and is growing up nicely. He’s adorable!

*Whispers* The fans don’t know about that *Whispers*

 

Youngjun… Youngjun is lonely lately. He’s a little whiny and more silent than usually, but it makes sense. He broke up with Zia unnie 6 months ago. They had ended up fighting more than having fun with each other. Still, Youngjunnie is obviously sad about that. You can see him happy only when he plays with Kwangho. Ehm, well, and when they act silly with the rest of the Apples. But that’s what was always happening, lol.

 

«Where’s Hye Mi and Gae In?» I turned to Fumi.

«They would be out to buy a few new bodysuits and a swimsuit for Kwangho. Hye Mi texted me that they will meet us at the galbi restaurant directly.»

 

«OK, then…» I was smiling, when I felt one of my curls being pulled.

 

That’s Hanbyul, right? He feels sorry and- instead of apologising- he’s trying to catch my attention with other stupid ways.

 

*sighs*

 

Yah, he did again.

I won’t turn to look at him, I just won’t!

 

Third time…!!!

 

«YAH! CUT THAT OFF!» I finally turned to him and started looking around innocently.

«I… I didn’t do anything.» he moved his shoulders.

«Yeah, right!» I moved my hand, turning my back again to him.

Acting all innocent and *UGH*.

 

I sighed and Fumi laughed.

 

I love Hanbyul so much.

He doesn’t need to know the «much» part but I really do.

And all these small, usually fake, fights we have, every now and then… They are just the seasoning of our relationship, which could have been boring the other way round.

He’s so smart and talented, he can be both y and cute, he’s funny and what is more important… he cares for me. Even when he gets jealous, I know he is acting this way because he cares for me. And what I love is that he is always showing it to me with any chance given.

 

But DON’T tell him for now reason. He is a poop head and he becomes too confident easily. XD

 

«On the left or on the right?» Fumi turned to Hyoseok and he pointed with a smart grin on the left.

«Sweet! We are finally here, I’m gonna faint from starving!» Kyumin pouted and hurried to open the door of the restaurant.

 

 We all followed him and- once there- I immediately noticed Gae In and Hye Mi already seated at a large table. I waved happily and hurried to hug them. My long tail followed me directly.

 

«Aw, here’s my baby!» Hye Mi instantly extended her hands towards Kwangyeon.

«Me?» Kwangyeon grinned happily.

«Not exactly, but you, too, baby.» Hye Mi chuckled and took in her arms Kwangho.

 

I found a seat next to her and Hanbyul hurried to sit next to me.

Haha. Trying to catch my eyes again, Mr?

 

Not for now.

 

Because if you have fun teasing me, I have fun teasing you, too, my baby star.

 

 

 

Hanbyul’s POV

 

 

«This lunch is taking too long… But I like it!» Youngjun, on my left, commented and smiled happily.

 

Ah, thank God he smiles. We’re trying really hard to make him smile. But he’s doing it more often, so I guess he’s finally getting over Zia noona.

Poor Jun.

But, in the dorm, we’re having a good time. Always.

Kwangyeon is sometimes whiny, because he misses Hye Mi and Kwangho. But, then, he says that we’re his family, too and that in the end, this life we are all leading somehow suits us.

And I really agree on this.

 

«I like it, too!» I grinned to my friend and nudged him with my elbow. «What I don’t like is that Ivy isn’t paying attention to me.»

 

He bent a little to look at her; I did the same.

 

She’s just chatting endlessly with her girlfriends.

 

Is she mad at me?

 

Yah, what to do?

Was it that bad that I did that joke to Rome?

 

To be honest… I got burning jealous I soon as I saw him talking to her.

At first, I was like… WHAT THE HELL is he doing here?

And then, WHY THE HELL is he talking so friendly with MY girlfriend?

 

So, I went there and started the joke. Hyoseok is a tease, I was sure he would join me. And he actually immediately confirmed me, lol.

 

I didn’t expect Rome to fall THAT easily in my trap. But he did. And it was funny. And that made him leave. Or actually, it made Ivy shoo him.

 

And now she’s mad. UGH.

 

«Here, take my bowl of bibimbap…» I tapped her shoulder and pushed the bowl towards her.

 

Bibimbap is her favorite.

 

She looked, first at the bowl and next at me. Her look is so cold that I felt like it became winter all of a sudden.

 

«No, I’m full, thanks.» she said in a bored tone and pushed the bowl back to me.

 

My jaw dropped on his own.

 

IVY SAYING NO TO BIBIMBAP? That’s scary… Is she that mad? :O

 

I heard Youngjun laughing and I looked at him angrily.

 

«Not funny! She’s seriously mad!» I slapped his shoulder.

«Lol! And you are seriously worried about that, since you are giving away your food that easily! Jeez!» he put his tongue out and I frowned.

«Hmph…» I huffed and crossed my arms on my chest.

«C’mon, she will get over it sooner or later…» he nudged me with his elbow and drank a shot of his beer.

«I’m not so sure…» I scratched my head.

 

After thinking for a few seconds, I added:

 

«Hey, Kwangttok! What are we going to do afterwards? Going home?»

 

«Not sure…» Kwangyeon looked at Kwangho, who has fallen asleep in Kyumin’s hug. «I have to ask what Hye Mi what she is planning to do, since the baby is already asleep.»

«We should go and watch a movie or something. It’s a day of celebration, we finished recording GUYS!» Hyoseok moved his spoon, mumbling with a full mouth.

«That’s what I was thinking, too.» Youngjun nodded.

«Well, OK, I agree on this.» I moved my shoulders.

«Listen, we can go to the dorm to watch a movie and buy popcorn and stuff, altogether and Kwangho can be sleeping all this time in any of our beds, right?» Kyumin suggested.

«Yeah, that’s actually the best thing, if you feel like doing something altogether tonight.» Gae In joined our conversation and smiled.

«Cool, then! Girls are you in for movie at the dorm?» I asked, finally gaining everyone’s attention.

«Oh, yeah, why not? Kwangho will sleep nicely there and we can have fun!» Hye Mi beamed and clapped her hands.

«Good, shall we pay and go?» Youngjun asked.

«We have to buy the popcorns and the jelly beans, first!» Fumi protested.

«I didn’t say anything against this… But we have to first go and get money from Chusang hyung.» he smirked and we all laughed.

«C’mon, he’s a newly- wed, should we bother him?» Kwangyeon played with his fingers.

«We have no choice, anyways. After paying here, we will be broke.»

 

Here’s something that didn’t change. =_= We will never have a lot of money XD

 

«Eum, OK, he won’t feel bothered then.» Kwangyeon grinned and the laughter spread again around.

 

 

--

 

 

With a full wallet (and after a really grumpy Chusang hyung and his cheerful wife), we are all scattered around the market.

We ain’t good at this. The money won’t be enough again~ X.X

 

Kwangho is awake again in his baby stroller, looking around with wide open eyes and curiosity. Ivy is pushing the stroller and Youngjun is next to her. They are laughing all the time.

 

I’m stuck with Kyumin.

 

Why am  I stuck with Kyumin, huh?

«Oh, hyung! Look, let’s buy these choco cookies.» Kyumin exclaimed, pointing at somewhere that- of course- I didn’t look.

«Yeah, yeah…» I moved my hands, still looking at Ivy.

 

UGH, how long is she going to keep the mad- mood? It starts being annoying!

 

I bit my nail with the most annoyed expression I could get, as Ivy looked at me.

She immediately looked away and passed her arm around Youngjun’s.

 

«THAT’S IT!» I said aloud, something that I didn’t intend.

 

Kyumin looked at me weirdly.

 

«Are you OK?» he half- closed his eyes.

«Yeah, yeah. Let’s just finish from here!» I rushed him to the cashier and started signaling to the others also.

 

  The lady widened her eyes with the amount of stuff we are giving her, but smiled kindly.

 

I knew that our money will be barely enough. I just knew it.

 

We gave all the bags to Kwangyeon and Hyoseok (it’s not our fault that they are the wanna-be- muscle guys) and headed quickly for our house.

 

Yes, our well- known house. The one that everything started there.

We didn’t have money (OF COURSE) to go to a new one… So, here we are. But it is close to Ivy’s house, so it’s just perfect for me~ XP

 

Kyumin opened the door and a crazy Byeol started jumping all around us.

 

«Aw, he missed you…» Ivy caressed his head and Byeol moved his tail happily.

 

Dat dog is also against me. =_=

 

«Kwangho has to go to bed.» Hye Mi kissed her son’s cheek and looked at Kwangyeon.

«I can put him to sleep, if you want to.» he moved his shoulders and Hye Mi sent him a kiss, offering the baby to him.

 

«I’ll put the popcorn and chips in bowls.» Fumi pushed Ivy from her way, causing Ivy to collide with me.

 

«Yah, be careful!» Ivy yelled and I found the chance to hold her in my arms. «Get your hands off me, please.» she looked at me then.

«I… I just wanted to hug you a little… I didn’t hug you the whole day…» I whined.

«I couldn’t care less.» she moved her shoulders and pulled herself out of my embracement.

 

HA. That’s it. She’s taking her lesson.

I have to think of something now, because I’m seriously starting to get worried and annoyed.

«What are we watching?» Gae In asked, already seated in front of the TV.

«Meolla. Are you thinking of something, jagi?» Kyumin smiled at her and hurried to join her.

«Hmm, let’s watch… Sherlock Holmes!»

«Wow, yes, I’m in for this, too!» Ivy chuckled.

«Kwangyeon had expressed the will to watch this one, too.» Hye Mi nodded.

«Well, Chusang hyung brought it for us yesterday. You can find it somewhere in there, next to the TV.» Youngjun pointed.

«Good… Oh, . It’s isn’t that long. We will need a second movie for sure. What kind of movie night is this going to be, huh?» Kyumin scratched his head while looking around.

«I have Xmen 3 in my house… Do you want me to go and bring it?» Ivy asked.

«If it doesn’t trouble you, that would be great.» Kyumin winked.

 

«OOOK, I’ll be back in time… Start the movie if you want to, I have watched this already with Hanbyul. I won’t mind missing the beginning.»

«Daebak!»

«I’m escorting you.» I hurried to follow her and closed the door behind me.

 

The sun is already setting. This day passed quickly.

 

She’s walking in front of me. Ugh, I hate it when she does that, because it’s the total sign that she’s mad.

 

«Yah, let’s hold hands.» I tapped her back.

«I don’t want to hold hands with you.» she didn’t even turn to look at me.

 I rolled my eyes.

 

«But… C’mon, I like holding hands with you!» I kept on drooling behind her.

«I don’t care. Now, be quiet please.»

 

I sighed.

I have to be more decisive.

 

We reached her home like this.

 

She unlocked and got in casually, leaving her shoes next to the door. I imitated her and followed her upstairs.

«Should I go and say hi to your parents?» I asked shyly.

«Aniya. They aren’t here anyways.»

«What about Nicko?»

«No one is here. They are all in Busan for dad’s business.» she moved her shoulders and opened the door of her bedroom.

 

I hurried behind her, causing her to look at me strictly.

 

«I didn’t invite you to come into my room, did I?» she raised an eyebrow.

 

I felt freezing in my position.

«Ehm… C’mon, don’t do that! I’ve been in here a lot of times without asking you.»

«Well, today rules changed. You should have asked first.» she bent a little and started looking for the DVD in a paper box.

 

I looked around her walls. She has a huge wallpaper of us, LEDApple, right on the opposite of her bed’s wall. She also has a small Cclown poster and… what is this? EXO’s Kai? Hey, that’s a new entry! And why is he alone?

 

«Hey… What is Kai doing here?» I pointed at the poster and she looked at it with warm eyes.

«I like Kai.» she smiled to the poster.

«YAH, not fun.» I became instantly grumpy.

«I said I don’t care.»

«You really don’t?»

«Aha.»

 

 I felt my heart shaking in a weird way.

 

«You want to break up with me?» I pouted.

 

She instantly stopped her movements and looked at me.

 

Her pretty eyes are slightly widened.

 

«Are you crazy?» she murmured and tacked her hair behind her ear. «I never said that!»

«But you seem so mad at me… I started thinking of it.» I pouted.

«Why would I want to break with you, Hanbyul? I love you.» she came closer to me and pouted, too.

 

A smile, that I can’t really hide, rose on my lips.

I knew she would fall for this.

 

«Aw, my baby, you love me?» I put my tongue out and then grinned.

 She immediately blushed and covered .

 

«You bastard, you idiotic punk!» she started shouting and her hands  moved uncontrollably, as she started slapping me anywhere she can.

«YAH, stop this!» I kept on laughing.

«You idiot, you think you’re a good actor, huh?»

«Jeez, stop.»

«You know what, I hate you, I hate you so muc…» she was saying, when I managed to get a tight grip on her wrists and to capture her under my body, by pushing her on her bed.

 

Of course, she protested intensely, but my position didn’t allow to her to move further.

«Here, now you can be more quiet, can’t you?» I smiled gently and she frowned.

 

OMG, she’s going to bite me or something~ kekekeke

 

«I won’t be quiet and move away, because I’m going to kick you!» she protested once again and tried to free her hands.

«Na-ha. I’m not going anywhere.» I sang to her.

 

« you, Mr. Jang, - yo..»

 

Here you go, missy.

 

What? Don’t look at me like that. I had to kiss her. She wouldn’t shut up in any other way!

 

 

 

Ivy’s POV

 

 

He kissed me softly at first.

 

He thinks he will run away that easily?

 

I don’t forget my anger that easily, Mr. Jang, today you crossed the line!

He pulled me closer to the centre of my bed, without breaking the kiss and I felt one my hands being released, as he lowered his to my waist.

 

This is my chance to punch him! HELL YEAH!

 

I raised my fiest to push him, but this is when he deepened the kiss and I felt his hand on my thigh.

 

Uh-oh.

 

No, no, no, no.

 

We have a serious problem, ladies and gentlemen.

 

With another movement, he pushed me to the bed’s head, in a way that my head finally landed on my pillow, making the kiss more comfortable.

 

The porblem is…

 

I don’t want him to stop… :3

I can’t punch him now.

 

YAH, I hate him even more now. You see what he’s doing?

 

This isn’t fair play, Mr. Jang.

I finally managed to break the kiss, but Hanbyul is still on top of me.

 

«This isn’t fair, you punk!» I exclaimed, my cheeks all red.

«I don’t care.» he grinned with a totally fake innocence, while removing his T-shirt.

 

--

 

 

I woke up to a ray of light blinding my right eye.

 

my window and my not-pulled- curtains.

I rolled over on the other side and hit Hanbyul with my hands.

Haha. He deserved this.

He half- opened his eyes and looked at me with a grumpy look.

 

«Why are you hitting me?» he groaned.

«Because you are a nappeun namja.» I pouted.

 

He smirked with satisfaction but I slightly kicked him.

«And because my bed is small.» I smirked back and he immediately became serious.

 

«Haha. We all laughed here.»

«I did. Do you have any idea how many times your mobile rang?» I looked at him carefully.

«I do, but I don’t care. I sent them a text and they said they don’t mind… We were doing better stuff anyways…» he smiled slyly and extended a hand over my tummy, kissing my cheek.

 

I rolled my eyes, but hugged him.

 

«Stop acting crazy, please.» I said as cutely as I could and rubbed my head against his chest.

«I don’t… I’m just kidding, jagi.» he caressed my back and, lifting my chin, he kissed me. «I love you. Believe me that I really do. More than anything. Sorry for acting stupid yesterday…» he hid his head in the crook of my neck.

«I love you, too, baby star. More than anything.» I whispered and we remained like this for a while.

 

He, then, kissed me again playfully, entangling his fingers in my hair.

 

OK, I forgive him for everything.

 

«Sweetieee, breakfast is ready!!»

 

We both gasped.

 

OMO.

OMG.

FOR GOD’S SAKE.

 

That’s my mom’s voice!

 

KYAAAA, what is she doing back home so early???

They were supposed to return at noon!

 

«OMG, OMG, that’s my mom!» I yelled and instantly got up from my bed.

«I REALISED IT!» Hanbyul rolled his eyes and also got up.

«Hide behind my door!» I pushed him on the wall. «And wear your stupid pants. Where the hell is the top of my PJs?» I panicked looking around and on my bed.

«Wear my T- shirt! We don’t have time!» he threw me his T- shirt, which landed (what an irony) on my head.

I grabbed it with shaking hands and passed it through my head with quick movements.

 

I heard my mom’s footsteps on the stairs, so I looked at Hanbyul strictly.

 

«Now, be quiet!» I pressed my finger on his lips, a bit roughly and then fixed my hair.

 

He looked around and, extending his hand, he reached Kai’s poster and ripped it from my wall. He then grinned to me and I huffed.

 

« your jealousy, Byuli!» I whispered intensely, when the door of my room opened.

 

My mom looked at me and smiled.

 

I noticed her eyes wandering around my bedroom. She then looked at me again and widened her smile.

 

«We are here, my sweetie. Are you OK?»

«Ehm.. Yes, yes! I just expected you later.» I tried to smile.

 

«Ah, yeah, your dad found a cheaper flight and we returned earlier.»

«How nice!» I faked another smile and moved my fist cheerfully.

 

«Well… Breakfast is ready.»

«Great, I’ll be downstairs in a sec.»

«Yeah, yeah… LEDApple are here also. They are looking for Hanbyul, so tell him to come downstairs, too. Breakfast is enough for him also.» she smiled slyly and turned her back to me.

 

I gasped and felt my cheeks turning red.

Why do moms have to understand everything? I feel so embarrassed! >0<

 

I looked at Hanbyul with a really funny look.

 

«YAH, THESE BETRAYERS!!!» he yelled and jumped towards me, lifting me in his arms, as we both started laughing. 

 

 

 

                                                                                                -The end-

 

 

From misschoi: So, guys~ This is it! I'm happy and sad at the same time that this fanfic is over. Mostly because it is for my amazing Apples and I wanted it to be nice. :3 And I had also gotten used to it >.< It was ongoing for more than one year~ So, I love it very much. I really hope that you liked it til the end. Thank you infinitely to all of you guys that stayed until the end and for all of you that commented regularly! Special love to the 8 people that upvoted this story <3 I love you so much guys! I hope that all of you would leave a comment with your opinions, it'd be really useful for me!

  Moving on,I'm preparing a BtoB/Block B fanfic and a Youngjun one~ Anyone interested is welcomed to check them out (the BtoB/Block B foreward is already posted!)! ^0^ 

 

 Thank you once again for your kind attention~ 

And- please- don't stop loving these amazing Apples; they deserve it! <3.<3

Take care~<3 ^0^