Bullying...

"Byeol" means star

Hanbyul’s POV

 

 

 «We have some cake left…» Kyumin smirked funnily and hurried to open the fridge.

 

«Yeah, yeah…» I murmured, playing with my fingers.

 

 «Hyung! We can eat it before the others wake up!» he pushed me and I looked at him with a confused expression.

«Ugh… Kyumin. I’m not concentrated right now. Eat it all. I’m not hungry.» I said quietly and pushed the plate towards him.

«You? You are NOT hungry?»  he mumbled, widening his eyes.

«Yah, why is that so weird?» I pushed him, too and kept on looking at my hands.

«Aigoo… What the hell happened last night?? You, not having appetite to eat… That’s scary, Byuli hyung.»

 I faked a smile.

 

I’m partly happy.

 

My mom called me last night… To wish me for my birthday.

 

I expected her to be bitter, but she wasn’t at all.

Instead. She said… She said that she missed me a lot and that she can’t stand not talking to me. That she accepts anything, if it makes me happy. Because the only thing she wants for me is to be happy and healthy.

 

 I felt really relieved and touched. I cried, after we hanged up.

 

 My dad talked to me also, after my mom, but he was more restrained. We didn’t fight, though. That’s a progress.

 

 That was a general progress, actually.

 

As it seems, our relationship will be restored and you can’t really imagine how well that makes me feel.

One less thing to worry about…

And- besides- I love my parents. I don’t want to be mad at them or they at me.

 

 «Ugh, OK, you are not going to tell me… I’m just eating.» Kyumin sighed and sat on front of the plate, grabbing his spoon.

 

«I’m not telling you now, idiot… Fumino is still here.» I slightly slapped his shoulder.

He chuckled slyly.

«She stayed here all night long…? Omo… Hyochi must have had a good time.»

«Aigoo! Don’t make things sly. When you love someone, things aren’t sly, nor dirty or vulgar.» I sighed and rest my head on my hands.

«Aww, that was a cute line!» he exclaimed, staffing his mouth with cake. «I know, hyungie, I couldn’t agree with you more. I’m just kidding.»

I nodded and smiled.

 

None of my friends is a bad person.

 

«And the others are such sleep heads!»

«I turned off Kwangyeon’s wake- up alarm.» I giggled and Kyumin high- fived me with excitement.

«That explains everything. Perfect move, hyung.»

«I know I’m smart.» I moved my shoulders, Kyumin putting his tongue out.

«You just have become much less modest…» he laughed and I pushed him. «OK, OK, just kidding! But you are going to tell us afterwards what happened yesterday, aren’t you? And I don’t mean about your parents…» he winked and ate another spoon of his cake.

 

(His? Wait, that’s my cake!)

 

«I will… I will. Now, stop eating like a pig!» I tried to act serious, but laughter overtook me.

 

  My mind runs to Ivy.

Yeah, I know.

What a surprise.

 

However, yesterday was a little different than usually. She was THAT close to convince me for her words.

 

I was so influenced- as soon as I saw her face- even through a screen, that I couldn’t speak.

 

I miss her.

 

Darn it, I miss her so much.

 

And her words… She can’t be lying, can she? I could feel the intensity of her feeling, when she almost started crying. It came like a powerful vibe towards me.

 

 Still… I am afraid to trust.

 

I am afraid that I might be hurt again.

 

At least, things are clear with Akemi now and Fumi believed my sincere words and explanation to Youngjun.

 

That was pretty close to be a great misunderstanding.

 

 Hyoseok appeared from one of the bedrooms, sleepy face, but always happy eyes.

 

He waved weakly and joined us, sitting next to me and lying his head on the table.

 

We looked at him and smiled.

 

«Hi, little prince…» I patted his head.

«Hi…» he smiled back, his eyes still closed.

«How are you?» Kyumin asked, sounding maybe more excited than he should.

«Great… Just a little sleepy yet.» he said and rubbed his eyes cutely.

«Why didn’t you sleep more then?»

«Oh well… Fumi my laptop and she’s talking through Skype with Ivy, so I woke up because of their talks.»

 

I felt a weird pinch. Fumi talking to Ivy.

 

 First reason: Ivy’s name was mentioned.

Second reason: Fumi will stick to her promise about not saying anything to Ivy.

 Won’t she??

 

«Oh, did you see Ivy, too?» Kyumin asked with a cute smile.

«Yeap, I talked to her, too. She was a little awkward at first, when she realised I was on the same bed as her friend, but afterwards she was so cute. Omo, extremely cute.» he grinned with cuteness and finally opened his eyes with excitement.

 I felt jealous.

 

«Oh, quit talking about her cuteness…» I murmured nervously and they both started laughing.

 

«He’s jeaaaaalousss! Hahahaha…» Kyumin pushed Hyoseok.

«Shut up…» I rolled my eyes and pushed them both.

 

«Anyways, they were still talking, as soon as I left the room, so you can go and talk to her, if you still want to.» Hyoseok winked.

«No, thanks.» I said bitterly, massaging my temples.

 

«I’ll never understand what is wrong with these people now…» Kyumin giggled again.

 

«How’s Fumino?» I asked, feeling a little awkward for doing so, skipping- however- Kyumin’s idiotic comment.

 

Hyoseok rubbed the back of his neck.

 

«She says OK. She doesn’t seem much different, anyway, so I believe her. Should I feel worried?»

 

I thought for a second and smiled.

 

«You know her better than we all do. And I am sure she trusts and loves you. Why would she lie to you, then?» I patted his  back and he seemed satisfied with my answer.

«Tell us more, though!» Kyumin clapped his hands and I looked at him with deadly eyes.

«Aish, chinja, are you crazy? Fumino is still here, you are not discussing about this now, huh?» I raised my tone and turned my look at Hyoseok, too.

«No, no, of course not!» Hyoseok moved his hands and kicked Kyumin under the table.

 

  A door was heard opening and Fumi appeared in the room.

 

«Good morning, guys.» she waved and yawned.

 

Kyumin and I waved awkwardly and smiled.

 

«Good morning!» we exclaimed, while Hyoseok smiled in a way that we rarely see.

 

 «You wanna sit here?» Kyumin showed the seat next to him.

 

«No, no, thanks. I’m gonna take a shower and then leave. You have things to do, guys, don’t you?” she giggled and- after approaching Hyoseok- she kissed his cheek.

 

«Guys. We will get jealous.» Kyumin put his tongue out and Fumi chuckled, patting  my head.

Hey. Why my head?

 

«I’m gonna have my shower now.» she said and turned to the bathroom. «Ivy says good morning.» she said, without looking at us and disappeared in the bathroom.

 

«Omo, she’s good.» Kyumin lifted his hands and started laughing.

Hyoseok, unsuccessfully trying to hold back his laughter, joined him immediately and I frowned.

 

«Ha- ha… Yeah, very funny.» I rolled my eyes and got up from my chair.

«It was, you have to admit it. Fumi is so smart. And she knows how to attack slyly…» Kyumin exclaimed and kept on laughing.

 

«That’s one of the hundreds reasons I like her.» Hyoseok was grinning, when a pillow landed on his head out of nowhere.

 

 We all turned our heads to the direction of the pillow and noticed Youngjun dragging his feet towards our direction.

 

«Will you stop bragging about your relationship?» he whined and grabbing his pillow again, hurried to sit next to Kyumin.

 

«What is your problem?» Hyoseok put his tongue out.

«It’s annoying! I want my girlfriend, too.» Youngjun rubbed his eyes and grabbed the spoon from Kyumin’s hand.

«Yah, I was eating!» Kyumin protested immediately.

«I know and there was no chance you were leaving some for us, that’s why I took it from you.» our leader, being weirdly playful, dragged the plate in front of him and ate a big spoon.

«Indireeect kisss…» Hyoseok started the teasing and Youngjun immediately grimaced, pulling the spoon out of his mouth.

«Omo, I didn’ think of this…» he said, still the grimace on his face, and left the spoon next to the plate.

«Hahaha, well, I don’t care about that.» Hyoseok moved his shoulders happily and grabbed the spoon, his turn to eat some of my birthday cake.

 

I rolled my eyes again and sat down.

 

Ugh. These guys…
 

At least, we are having a good time. >.<

 

«Where’s Kwangyeon?» Kyumin asked.

«Still sleeping.» Youngjun put his tongue out.

 

«Omo, this guy is something without he’s waking up alarm…» I laughed and the others joined me.

 

«Stop the teasing. What are we doing today?» Youngjun clapped his hands.

 

«Well… What can we do?» Hyoseok smiled.

 

«Anything. Chusang hyung said that we are free for today…» Youngjun whispered and we all hardly kept our cheerful laughter in.

«Really? When did he say so?» Kyumin widened his eyes.

«Yesterday, when the party was close to its end… He said that he talked with the managers here and they’re OK to give us a day’s break. What? Aren’t you excited?»

«We are, of course we are. I just wonder if anyone wants to do something special, or simply hang out in here.» I yawned, smiling slyly.

«Oh, yes, that’s kind of an issue.» Youngjun laughed.

 

«I don’t know, I’m just wondering.» I moved my shoulders. «What do you guys want?»

«I’m OK with the option of staying here, actually.» Youngjun nodded.

«Me too!» Kyumin hurried to confirm.

We all turned to Hyoseok.

 

«We have a lot of things to discuss. We can also order food to it, watch TV, take naps and play with Byeol. I can’t see the bad part of this option.» he smiled, too and we all nodded to each other.

«We can go for a smoothie when the sun sets, huh? The weather calls for at least one walk around the city.»

 We all smiled after hearing Kwangyeon’s voice, who has obviously heard everything.

He joined our breakfast- table meeting, holding Byeol in his hug.

«Morning, sleep head.»

«Good morning!» Kwangyeon smiled, stretching crazily backwards, his eyes disappearing and becoming 2 dark lines.

 

«We can go for smoothies tonight. I’m already dreaming of a lemon one.» Kyumin clapped and a fuss of each one’s choices followed.

 

«OK, OK! Yah, be quiet! Aish, you can be noisy guys…» Youngjun chuckled. «We will stay here, rest, talk, do s or whatever the whole day and – in the evening- we can go for smoothies.» he closed his speech decisively and grinned.

 

«This is gonna be one of the most interesting days of our staying here. We have so many things to talk about.» Hyoseok cheered.

 

«You mean to gossip, huh? Men… Tsk.» Fumi murmured, as she passed by us, her way out of the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

Ivy’s POV

 

My hand is shaking because of my ing nerves.

 

Hannah touched her slapped cheek, her face all red and with a shocked expression.

 «No one talks to me like that!» I yelled, my voice cracking.

«Well, I do. I know that the truth hurts…» she found her audacity again and looked at me coldly.

«Will you cut it off? Can’t you realise how ridiculous you become?» Yongguk yelled, too.

«You don’t know her well, that’s why you react like this now. But I know her… And she isn’t the angel that you all think.»

«And what more do you know, then?» I asked, my tears chocking me again. Not because of sadness, though. It’s just because of anger. «That I was dating Rome and what? Is it bad that we are still friends? Aish, Hannah, it’s none of your business, anyway!»

«The bad thing is that you want everything! You said you broke up with him, but he is now known to be dating a girl. Maybe it’s you again, huh? That’s why, even though Minwoo confessed to you, you rejected him, right? You kissed Hanbyul at the party and now Yongguk-sshi. Anyone else? Why don’t you allow to Rome to go on? And you are playing with other guys at the same time?»

 

 I huffed, feeling my rage boiling more and more inside.

 

«I’m NOT dating Rome anymore! Why don’t you get it? I’m NOT the girl that he’s dating right now, OK? And- to be honest- I don’t know who that girls is! I also rejected Minwoo’s confession because I don’t like him as something more than a friend. And I kissed Hanbyul, no, actually, he kissed me, because I like him, I’m in love with him, OK? Is everything now clear? If Rome doesn’t like you, it’s not my fault! You get it now??» I ended up shouting like crazy.

 

 With that last sentence, Hannah frowned intensely.

 

I probably just made her mad.

 

«Very… very well. Let’s say that I believe you…» she moved her head slowly and turned around to leave. «But, be sure, that you are going to somehow pay for this last thing you said.» she added, without looking at me.

 

«YAH!» Yongguk yelled and moved his hand angrily.

 I feel so weak after this arguement. My knees are shaking.

 

Yongguk turned to me with a worried expression.

«Omo, you are so pale! Do sit…» he held me from my arms and helped me sit on the front stairs of my house.

I held my forehead and sighed.

That was bad. I wish I had avoided it, especially in front of Yongguk.

«Hey, hey. Are you OK?» he sat next to me and patted my back.

«Yes… I’m alright, oppa. Don’t worry. That was just too intense to handle it calmly.» I massaged my temples and tried to really calm down.

 

«What is going on Ivy? When did you break up with Rome?»

I looked at Yongguk, a little worried about his thoughts right now.

 

«Ehm, well, if you want to tell me, of course…» he added, rubbing the back of his head.

I hurried to move my hands like crazy.

«No, no! I really want to tell you… It’s like a bunch of things happened after you left. And my whole life changed. Can we go somewhere quieter? I got enough embarrassment in my own neighborhood because of Hannah…»

«No reason to be embarrassed. But, as you wish, let’s go, princess.» he held my hand and gently pulled me up.

 

 We started walking, both of silent.

 

How could Hannah do this? Embarrass me like this, in front of Yongguk!

 Aish, and not only that! Also threatening me in the end… God, how did I end up in such a trouble?

 

But, I guess it’s all my fault… =_=

 

Well, why is it my fault though?

 

I don’t have any problem hanging out with Rome and his friends. I don’t feel guilty for hugging Yongguk. Because there’s nothing between me and Rome, between me and Yongguk or whatever.

 

«Should we go to work? Or… anywhere else?» Yongguk scratched his head awkwardly.

«To be honest, I’m really not in the mood to do anything relevant with working. And… Gae In will be waiting for me. We are going to meet for breakfast.» I pouted with sincere sadness and played with my fingers.

«So, can I come with you when you are meeting her?»

 I smiled.

 

«Of course. Just be patient with her first fangirling… She hasn’t met any other famous guy, so she’ll be like me when you first saved me from the lake…» I giggled, covering my mouth with embarrassment.

 «I can’t believe you are still shy over it… It was such a cute moment of yours.»

«It wasn’t, really.» I rolled my eyes.

«Let’s start a fight like «it was- it wasn’t»… I haven’t done it since I was 8.» he put his tongue out and embraced me tightly from my shoulders.

«Yaah, don’t tease me now…» I hugged him back, laughing with his childish comment.

«It was too spicy to not say it. Where are we going?»

«We’re here. On your left is the cafe that Gae In is supposed to be waiting.» I pointed.

 

 Indeed, we our left and faced my and my friends’ favorite cafe, Gae In standing right in front of it, looking at her watch.

 I escaped from Yongguk’s embracement and ran towards her, surprising her.

«Booo~» I grabbed her shoulders and she jumped, a little startled.

«Omo, you scared m… Kyaaa!» she held , as soon as she faced Yongguk behind me. «OMG, that’s… That’s…» she started mumbling.

«I told youuu…» I laughed, looking at Yongguk and he joined me immediately. «That’s one of my best friends, Gae In. Gae In- ah, this is Bang Yongguk.»

«H-H- Hii…» she waved, blushing- probably from head to toe.

«Anyeonghaseyo! Nice to meet you!» he offered his hand and Gae In gave hers, too.

«Omo, sorry, but I feel so weird… Bang Yongguk being right in front of me… I haven’t even seen you in a concert!» she tacked her hair behind her ear, trying to calm herself down.

«Hahaha, I knew you would freak out…» I put my tongue out.

«Yaah, you should have informed me! I look dreadful now!» she yelled and slapped my arm.

«No, no, you girls look always fine, I don’t know how you are doing this.» Yongguk moved his hands and winked.

 

Gae In gasped funnily.

«Sorry, but it will take me some time to get used to it.»

«Haha, gwaenchana. Your friend, here, had difficult times before.» he patted my back.

«What happened?» she widened her eyes.

«Hannah appeared out of nowhere and started showering me with really nice words and comments.» I sighed.

«What? Ugh, that ! How…? WHY?» she became mad at once.

«I’ll explain. But- first- let’s eat. My stomach is growling. And -what is more- Yongguk oppa doesn’t know anything about what has happened so far. I have to explain to him. Because Hannah made everything sound weird and ty.»

 

«OK, let’s go in, then!» my friend pointed inside and I pulled Yongguk from his wrist.

 

 I shouldn’t forget to text Hanbyul. I’ll do it now. I can only go in the evening at the airport, anyway =_=

 

 

 

Hanbyul’s POV

 

 

Hyoseok burst into laughter and pushed Kyumin, who is standing next to him.

 I looked at them and frowned.

 

«Yah, be quiet!» I pressed my finger on my lips.

  They both giggled and shut it up, still watching Kwangyeon trying out his scene with the model that will act in our MV.

 

Because… YES! Our 1st ever MV has been decided!

 

Only 2 weeks after my birthday… KYAA! The best gift! I still can’t believe that we will have an MV for «Someone Met By Chance»!! ^0^

 

We all kind of wanted to play the lead role in the drama version of our MV, but Kwangyeon is decided to be the face of our group and he deserves to be where he is right now. All of our faces will appear anyway.

 And Youngjun… Chusang hyung had a surprise for him. He bought for him a digital guitar! No strings! Just a small, square screen, on which he has to move his fingers correctly.

 He’s practicing all day with it, all alone, because no one knows how this mysterious thing works. He is just watching videos through the web to find out.

But he is so brilliant. I bet that in a while he will be acting as if he had been playing this guitar for all his life.

 

 Kwangyeon, touching the model’s chin, suddenly started laughing, the model soon to follow him.

 

«OK, OK, stop.» the director, that is watching he rehearsal, smiled and clapped his hands. «You can have a break!»

 

 Kwangyeon bowed to the girl and ran towards us.

 

«Hey, great lover.» Kyumin put his tongue out.

«Very funny. I wonder what Hye Mi will say when she finds out…» Kwangyeon scratched his head awkwardly and we all laughed.

«She can’t say anything. You are just a too good person to not be trusted. Everyone trusts you, buddy.» I patted his head and he grinned.

«Thank you, hyung. Where’s Youngjun?»

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

«Where do you think?»

«Still practicing? But he’s in there for 4 hours or so!»

«Huh, do you think that Youngjun has a problem with that?» I gasped.

«Omo, yes, don’t you remember that day that he didn’t even sleep to practice?» Hyoseok widened his eyes and we all nodded.

 

Youngjun can be such a workaholic.

Annoyingly much.

 

«I feel guilty for doing nothing right now.» Kyumin giggled.

«Then, don’t. Chusang hyung wants us to talk about the new hairstyles for the MV…» Kwangyeon dropped his head.

 

Uh-oh. We all feel kind of weird for that part.

 

«All of us?» I raised an eyebrow.

«Aniyo, he said Kyumin, Hyoseok and me for now.»

«OK, do go then.» I pushed them all.

«Trying to get rid of us… Bad hyungie!» Kyumin laughed and I rolled my eyes once again.

 

«I ain’t no bad. You have to go and I’m going to check if Youngjun is alright or his arms have fallen apart.»

 

«OK, Byeol hyung. See you later, then!» Kwangyeon pulled the other two from their arms and I sighed, about to laugh.

 

Ugh. These kids are funny.

 

Today, I’m kind of free.

I had a vocal lesson early in the morning.

 

So, I have some spare moments now.

 

I looked at my mobile.

 My message from Ivy hasn’t arrived yet for today.

 

But she might be busy…

 

I know, she started going to TS Entertainment again…

 

Two weeks now.

 

She told me about it.

 

I shouldn’t be feeling anything about this, but I do feel and I feel bad.

 

She’s close to that Yongguk guy again…

 

UGH~ And  I’m jealous again!!

 

 

Things develop so weirdly.

 

I just don’t know what to think and how to act.

 

Am I being too bad about not calling her…?

 

I moved through the halls quickly, looking for Youngjun.

 

A sound of an electric guitar was heard. Aha, here he is!

 

I was about to open the door of the room that I chose, whn my phone beeped.

I looked at it greedily.

 

WOOOT- WOOT~ Message from Ivy!!

 

 

From: My-charming-beautiful-cute-funny-smart-treasure

 

Day 50th without you~

When a bad day starts badly… :(

I really had one of the worst days of all.

I was really bad during the practice at TS, so I kind of realised that smth was wrong for today… But when I saw Hannah, Hyoseon and Haneul at the street, close to my house, I realised it was for no good for sure. To mame the long story short, they started bullying me again. «Again»… You don’t know the previous things, but anyway. I ended up on the ground, being pushed by Hyoseon. My knee is bleeding and my elbows are red. They left, as soon as the realised what happened, but the damage had already happened. ToT I miss you more than ever, baby star. I’m in pain. I love you :’(

 

 

WHAT THE HELL?

 

Hyoseon dared to touch Ivy? MY IVY?
 

it, I’m gonna kill her with my own hands!

Ivy…

 

Yah, my baby is in pain! What to do?

 

I got in Youngjun’s room like crazy and he looked at me angrily. I know he doesn’t like interruptions, but I’m too mad to think of this right now.

 

«What is going o…»

«Ivy is hurt. Hyoseon bullied her and pushed her on the ground.» I said, without any introduction.

 

Youngjun blinked a few times.

«Yah, this idiotic girl again! How jealous of Ivy is she, anyway!» he moved his hands and got up from the floor.

«I KNOW!» I said, not stopping moving around the room like crazy.

«C’mon, calm down. Is it something serious?»

«No… But… I can’t but be worried over her. I can’t even check what happened!»

«You can call her and find out.» Youngjun said after a long pause.

 

It was the first time that I didn’t look at him angrily after saying that.

 

«You are right!» I exclaimed and grabbed my mobile again.

 

Youngjun clapped his hands with excitement.

 

«I’m gonna talk to her, too!» he winked. «I want to cheer her up.»

 

As I looked at my mobile, another message had popped on my screen, this time from an unknown number.

 

«What the…?» I murmured.

 

I opened the message and a photo of Ivy and Yongguk hugging in the street appeared.

 

I naturally gasped.

 

«What happened? You are all pale!» Youngjun pushed me and came next to me check what I was seeing.

«This… THIS happened.» I pointed at the screen.

 Youngjun bit his lip.

 

How on earth did I decide to call her, huh??

She’s acting again… Isn’t she?

Ugh, my heart hurts!

 

«Aigoo. You don’t learn your lesson, do you? Your experience with Ivy’s and your photos at school didn’t teach you anything? Things in photos can look completely different. Especially in photos taken by people that can only hate and cause trouble.» Youngjun slapped my head gently and I managed to breathe.

 

Omo, he’s right…

 

Everything can be completely different that ti seems. A hug is nothing for Ivy after all…

 

 

Should I… should I trust her…?

 

 

 

From misschoi: Hi guys~^^ I'm late again... But my studying has become too intense lately, as my exams start the upcoming Monda and will last for 2 weeks. =_= Wish me luck and I'll see what I'll do with the updates here~ =D Thank you for your endless support! Your comments and ideas are always welcomed. A huge thank you to the new subscribers! As for my Apple new song and MV, "Who Are You", if it isn't their very best work, then it is definitely among the Top3. EXCELLENT- EXCELLENT-EXCELLENT! So proffessional and simple at the same time, so cute and pretty! Great job, cupcakes! ^0^ LEDApple choigoya!! <3 Take care til next time and listen to "Who Are You" a lot! It will make your day! <3