An average day 1.2

"Byeol" means star

  Hanbyul's POV

   Just before I dedicate myself to studying maths, I remembered something really crucial to say to Youngjun; he's our hyung, the only guy that I can really trust concerning the situation in our house... Kwangyeon and Kyumin can be really careless, while Hyoseok is a quiet child, but easily influenced by the other two idiots... Aish, sometimes I feel like the mom and Youngjun like the dad.

   I got out of the class and the usual murmuring was created around me; "OMG, the nerd came out of his book-world", "the nerd can actually walk, he isn't stuck on his chair" and other similar stuff. But I'm used to it~ I don't think they are really mean, but, I guess, that if I were in their place I would be doing the same.

   I knew were to head for; my friends were usually hanging out under the biggest stairs of the school with their favourite instruments, practising endlessly. But... no one has to see me. For the well-known reasons.

   I waited until everyone was gone and hurried to meet them.

   They were there. What a surprise~

   "Heyyy!" Kyumin yelled and pointed at me.

    "Hi" I said quickly and patted Hyoseok's sleepy head. "Youngjunnie, do you know about Kwangyeon's plans?"

   "Yeap, I do, Byeol, no worries" Youngjun answered, without lifting his head from his favourite guitar.

    "Byeol"; that's his dog's name... Still, it's the second half of my name too... Aigoo.

   "OK then, after school I'm going at the library to find something for geography. Take care of Hye Mi leaving our house before I come back, please, arasso?"

   "Yes, yes, hyung... we know, blah, blah. Go to study, you're boring" Kyumin whined and pushed me away.

   "Hey, should I get offended??" I shouted, but they weren't listening to me, so I just left.

    On my way back to class, Hyoseon stopped me.

   Aigoo, that girl freaks me out. She's a nerd like me, but seriously... she's weird. I just don't like her and she's trying to make me do that...

  "Hi oppa!" she cried in her really strange cute way.

   "H-hi Hyoseon... Sorry, I have to go back to my studying..." I murmured and turned to leave, but she held me back.

   "Let's study together, oppa... I have nothing better to do...." she tried-in vain really- to pout.

   "But I-I..."

   Damn it. There's no escape.

   Suddenly, a cutely familiar voice was heard.

   Thank God.

   "Hanbyul-sshi!"

   Ivy's POV

   Aigoo. Hannah is talking about her relationship with Ray again... He's Rome's best friend. And I really don't know why on earth he is dating Hannah. Rome is teasing my hair; he usually does so. I kind of like it. That's until his friends arrived, when he actually got absorbed by their excitement for something. Gae In started talking about something different and I was just flying to another planet- at least mentally.

  Yeap, that's my routine. In a way, I like it. But not always really.

   Hanbyul passed by; wow, that was a rare sight! He rarely gets out of our classroom.

   What a shame; I keep on forgetting how tall he really is. And what a nice posture he has. He reminds us, however, what a bad taste he has in clothes, too. Aish, he could be dressing much better than that. Boring, old-fashioned blouses and grandpa-like pants and shoes; his hair is carelessly left to its downwards way and his big glasses make his eyes look funnily huge.

   My mind was travelling, until Rome dragged me in his hug and gave me a kiss. I was taken aback for sure. But I smiled and kissed him back.

   Aish, here's Hanbyul again. He's in a hurry... But why??

  AH, here goes the reason... Hyoseon... Ugh, what a knockoff! I hate her!

   And she's running behind him again.

   She's the exact type of girl who is pretending the innocent, nerd-like idiot to attract guys who like aekiyo girls. But it hasn't worked up to now. And I'm sure she's pretending. For some reason, I just am.

   Oh God, she got him! And she isn't letting him go. And he seems annoyed.

   Let's be the hero of the day!~

   I got out of Rome's hug and headed towards them, leaving my company chatting noisily.

   "Hanbyul-sshi! Are we going to finish those math problems??" I asked with my prettiest smile.

   He looked really relieved and smiled back.

   "Yes, of course, Ivy. Let's go get your book." he funnily moved his hand with excitement. "Sorry, Hyoseon, I'm busy right now." he added victoriously.

   She sighed and left us with an annoyed expression.

   Hanbyul giggled slyly.

   "Thank you so much, Ivy. You're my hero today..." he shyly said.

  "It was nothing. I know how annoying she can really get.." I smiled and patted his shoulder, second time this day.

  "Y-yes. Now, if you excuse me, I have to study.." he blushed and left quietly.

     Oh, yeap; as always, dear.

   I returned to my friends and Rome was all  suspicious again.

    "Again with the nerd?"

   "C'mon, I just helped him a little... It was Hyoseon again."

   Boys shivered with disgust.

   "Even the nerd deserves to be saved from her..." Ray giggled, as he was hugging Hannah.

   "Yes, but it's the second time in a day that Ivy is with him. Why did you have to do that in public? It's no good for our image." Rome whined.

  "Oh, shut it up, please" I bitterly commented, not having a better answer to offer.

  Because I don't really know why I did it.

 

From misschoi: I updated!! ^^ Thank you for the number of views and subscriptions! Led Apple fighting!! ^^