NOT AN UPDATE- About the concert~

"Byeol" means star

Just because I had a WONDERFUL time in the LEDApple concert and because my dear Mabel asked it, I'm just copy- pasting my Tumblr post about the concert~ You can already find photos everywhere around Tumblr, so I'm not even trying to search them (I'm so tired and still weird emotionally XD) Thank you for your constant support again! ^0^ And, guys, really. This was the best moment of my up to now life. :')

 

 

Hi guys~ I came back from Romania yesterday, completely on another planet, after the Led Apple concert. 

You know that this was a dream of mine. 

I’m still touched, even by mentioning the concert.

It was worth all the wait in the cold and the pushing and etc, etc. The stuff was very kind. Everything well programmed. Romanian people were very friendly and amazing fans, no doubt.

 While waiting for our Apples, the dance groups of DSK and CMZ amazed us with their dance moves; GURLS you ROCK! And special congrats to CMZ, who kept on dancing besides the sound problems! ^0^

  As soon as the show started… I swear I was pinching myself when Youngjun stepped in front of us. I was pinching my ing self to be sure that he is real. The crowd went immediately wild and I won’t forget his smile while playing the guitar. 

 My happiness went higher when I realised that they started playing the “Intro” from “Bad Boys”~ This piece of music is always making me tear up, I don’t really know why. Anyways, I always considered it an ideal start for a concert and it actually happened! ^0^ Then, Kyuminnie and Byuli appeared and “Bad Boys”. 

 I don’t want to get into details for the whole concert, but I just want to say how amazing my Apples are, even in real life. They danced like crazy, screamed like ever after, sang magically, cutely, emotionally. We had the uinque chance to listen to ALL of them singing and what is more we had the UNIQUEST chance to listen to their new song, “Who Are You” and even be a part of the MV~ ;_; THE SONG IS DAEBAK!!!! ToT DAE- BAK!

  The highlights for me were 1.the instrumental part, when Kyumin and Hanbyul were taking their break~ Youngjunnie, Kwangyeon and Hyoseok totally rocked us!!! ToT 2. For sure, “Fly High” (I was so touched by Hanbyul’s words that this is a song for those who are going through difficult times and should be flying high ToT <3) 3. “Yeah” was real fun, we ALL danced so much~ 4. “Anata Kaite” was breathtaking, and became real fun, when Byuli and Kyumin divided us in two teams, teaching us the lyrics and then making a competition which team can scream louder~ >0< 5. Also, “I’ll be there for you” was as I expected it; the proof that indeed Led Apple feels like are always there for me. <3 Hanbyul even said it :’)

 I can’t but mention Kyumin’s solo; it was veryyyyyyy nice! 

From the Music Note, they sang “Treasure”, “Baby” and “When I was your man”. (I didn’t ever expect that I’d sing Justin Bieber so passionately XD) In the end of “When I was your man”, Byuli was so nice and cute and aljdsgfds, because he said something like “Guys, take care of girlfriends”.  ΤοΤ (I don’t even have a boyfriend, but who cares, lmao)

 Byuli was joking as always, teasing our poor Kyumin (who looked stunningly beautiful, God! And always fighting with himself with English, kkk), Youngjun was smiling a lot and sending hearts to the crowd, Kwangyeon was rocking reaaaally hard and Hyoseokkie was so damn adorable  and powerful at the same time, as usually! <3

 The whole audience was really lively and amazing~ I am proud I was a part of it, even though I’m not Romanian! The best part was when they lastly sang “Time is up” and the crowd, we all kept on yelling “LED APPLE” really loud. They had remained speechless. Kyumin dropped on his knees, closing his eyes; he started crying first. We kept on yelling and the girls from the fanclub brought them the cake they have been preparing and talking about for a long time ago. This session went on for a while, Youngjun filmed the moment with his mobile. Then, all of my sweet boys hugged each other, all the 5 of them, and I clearly saw Kwangyeon crying, too. My heart was so touched, I was almost crying too ToT Then it was sadly time to say good bye and the boys left the stage to head for the fansign event.

  I didn’t cry, as I actually expected, when I first saw them; I was just feeling so happy, the definition of happiness and fun. Maybe, I was somehow feeling that this was right; that someday I HAD TO meet these guys, my lovely guys. So, there was no shock, just happiness. I cried rivers after the concert… I felt so full or so empty, I don’t really know. THIS was really the best night of my life~ And I want to thank my cupcakes for offering us this chance, for making me feel so happy, for making my dream come true in the best of ways!

  I really feel like crying whenever talking about the concert, because everything was so magical and perfect. And now everything is… let’s just say back to its normal.

   Anyways, I can’t but pray for the next time.

I LOVE YOU LED APPLE! And- really- I’d go all the way from Greece again and again to see you and feel and see the same happiness on your cute faces~ <3