A complete mess

"Byeol" means star

Hanbyul’s POV

 

 

 

 I stirred Younghee noona’s coffee and offered it to her with shaky hands.

  I sat next to Ivy, more hesitant than ever. This moment is more awkward than the first time she had come here without warning.  She now seems so puzzled and is so silent.

 

  I tried to clean my throat and rubbed the back of my neck intensely.

 

  What should I do? From where should I start?

 

 

«Yah, Hanbyul! This is not how I drink my coffee. How on earth did you forget how I drink my coffee?» Younghee noona moved her cup, after drinking a little, frowning with annoyance.

  I snapped out of my panic and looked at her startled.

«Huh…? Ah, I’m sorry… What did I forget?»

«Milk! You know that my coffee with milk  is mostly milk with coffee. How could you forget?»

  OK, OK, no need to say it a hundred times!

 

  I got up and brought some more milk for Younghee.

 

  Man, I’m so nervous.

 

  What the hell is she doing here?

  «Noona… What are you doing here?» I asked, after Younghee drank from her coffee again and smiled with satisfaction.

 «If you were checking your emails and answering to your parents calls, you’d know, you babo.» she moved her finger, acting cutely.

  

  God! Why am I such an idiot?? ToT I should have checked my emails and talk to my parents! But I wasn’t in the mood. And how could I imagine that… THAT YOUNGHEE WAS ACTUALLY COMING HERE ALL OF A SUDDEN????

 

   I breathed slowly and looked at Ivy. She is staring at the floor. And she seems so awkward.

  She’s so different from the first time she had come here. Back then, I was the only one to be awkward and nervous. She was so confident and not easily surprised. Nothing could shake her from her throne, from her royalty.

 

  But now… Now.

 

  She has been through so many things lately. She’s still herself, but the self that I was only actually seeing before. She is slowly stepping off her throne. Not as a person. Just as a diva.

   So, now, in front of the definitely more experienced Younghee noona, she’s just an awkward 18- year- old girl.

 

  Ensuring that Younghee is busy with her coffee, I caressed Ivy’s hair.

  She lifted her head, tilting it a little. Yeah, I can see this huge question mark in her big, pretty eyes.

 

  My heart started beating louder again and -for a few moments- I simply forgot about noona’s existence.

 

 

  Before she interrupted us… We were so close with Ivy. I was so happy that she decided to go on with school and our lessons ‘til the end. She hugged me. She was touched with my request not leave. She even had wet eyes.

  And when she pressed her finger on my lips… I swear, I don’t really know how I held myself back from kissing her.

  I was THAT close to do this.

  So, partially, noona’s interruption kind of saved me, because I’d definitely panic Ivy, if I was kissing her. She still probably considers me into the friend zone.

 I don’t want to risk it, losing her from a friend too.

  Even though, I think that the way I just caressed her head was obviously a romantic and not a friendly one… Generally, I kind of feel a weird tension between her and me.

  But I can’t explain it, anyway.

 

 

«You seem different, dongsaeng.» Younghee brought me back to reality.

«D- Different? In what way?» I murmured.

«You’re grown up for sure. In many aspects.» she smiled and I gulped.

«Hanbyul… I’d better be going.» Ivy said so quietly that her voice was distinguished with great difficulty.

«No! I mean, there’s no need to leave…» I held her hand.

 

  I think noona looked at my hand intensely.

 «Wait, dear, we didn’t get to know each other yet. I’m Younghee. Nam Younghee. I’m this idiot’s childhood friend and future wife.» she offered her hand.

  I slapped my forehead without controlling myself.

 Ivy gasped and did a step back.

 However, after a moment, she offered her shaking hand to noona.

 «My name is Ivy. Hanbyul is tutoring me. Nice to meet you, unnie.» she faked a smile.

  She didn’t mention me as a friend of hers!! Damn it, what is going on??

«Tutoring you? Nerds like him are always useful for such stuff…» Younghee laughed and rubbed my head.

 I moved away and looked at her with a poker face. Very funny, noona. Very funny.

 Ivy, seeming pale, nodded weakly and grabbed her bag.

«I’m… I’m going now. You two must have a thousand of things to say.» she almost whispered and headed for the door.

  Younghee simply waved, smiling, but I hurried to follow Ivy, who had already opened the front door and got out.

 

 I ran behind her and grabbed her arm.

 «Ivy… I can explain about Younghee noona…» I said, but she wouldn’t look at me.

  I don’t really know why I feel the need to explain.

«No need to explain. Really… I- I understand completely.» she murmured, her head facing the ground.

«No… I want to explain. Noona… noona hasn’t seen me for 2 years now… she kind of…» I started saying, not really knowing from where to start.

«No! Hanbyul! It’s OK… I have to go. Take your time with your noona.» she gave another fake smile and- freeing herself- moved quickly.

 

  I remained in the middle of the street, looking at her leaving. Like a total idiot I am, after all.  

 

  

  WHAT A MESS IS THIS???

 

 

 «Hanbyul… Come here!» Younghee appeared on the front door, moving her finger.

 I moved, as if I was hypnotized, and got in the house, closing the door behind me.

 

 I feel so sad and confused and panicked.

 

 Omo…

 

 Younghee hugged me tightly.

 «My cute nerd is still so cute.» she said happily but I didn’t react.

 

  Yeah, I liked Younghee, until two years before. But that was 2 damn years before. I was just a teenager, a nerdy teenager, that knew no other perfect girl than Younghee noona. And having our parents, telling us about their future plans for us the whole time… Things couldn’t be much different then.

  But isn’t it really clear that I can’t have no future with a girl that I forgot as soon as I came in Korea and met Ivy?

   She’s a good friend. But nothing more, anymore.

  I gently escaped from her embracement and sat on the sofa again. She moved her shoulders and sat next to me.

 «That girl wasn’t very happy for meeting me, huh?» she asked, drinking a little of her coffee.

«It’s not the most normal thing to tell her that you’re my future wife, noona. Like this, completely out of the blue.» I said, trying not to sound angry.

 «But, what’s the problem, since I’m indeed that?» she looked at me.

 «Noona, we have to…»

«Oh my God, I forgot to call my parents and tell them that I reached safely! Take my luggage upstairs!» she pointed at her suitcase and her bag, putting her mobile out.

 «Upstairs? WHERE UPSTAIRS??» I yelled.

 «In the room that I’m going to sleep maybe?» she said, as if saying the most natural thing in the whole world and put her phone on her ear.

«WHAT??» I yelled again.

«Ne? Appa? Yes, I’m here! I reached safely, everything is fine. Yes, I’m with Hanbyul. He’s taking my stuff to my room now…»

  

  I am about to explode. Literally. She CAN’T stay here. And- anyway- there’s no room for her.

 

  Ugh, aigoo. I don’t want her here!!

 

  I remained seated on the sofa, my arms folded on my chest. I must look like an angry 5- year- old right now. But I don’t care.

 «…Ne, appa, ne. It feels weird to be back after so- so many years. Everything is new and familiar at the same time… Ne…» she was saying, then looked at me and moved her hand intensely, showing me to take her luggage and pointing upstairs.

  I sighed loudly and got up, so as she stops bossing me around.

  However, my rage overflowing inside me, I grabbed her suitcase and bag and literally threw them next to the door.

 

  Younghee has always been bossy. One moment she’s sweet and gentle and the other she becomes bossy, whiny and annoying. That’s how I remember her since we were little kids.

 

  It’s not nice.

  And, ugh, I had forgotten how it was to be bullied around by her. I never expected it, but I haven’t missed her at all.

«Of course, we will. I love making plans for the future. Especially with Hanbyul. He was always so ambitious with his dentist career…»

  OMG, I’m such a jerk.

  What am I going to do?

   I entered the living room again, feeling my panic and nervousness overtaking me.

  «Yeah, appa. I’ll be here…»

 

 She will be here. Ha!
 

  Ivy’s image appeared in front of me. She was so weird and upset and sad when she was leaving from here.

  That made me mad again.

 «Bye dad! Give my kisses to mom. Love you~» Younghee finally hanged up and breathed happily and slowly.

  I looked at her with boredom and my rage grew bigger.

 

  Why is Younghee the one to tell me what to do?

  And why did mine and her parents send her here, to stay with me, without asking me??

 

 My opinion doesn’t matter at all?

 

 AT ALL??

 

 Am I only a puppet in their plans??

 

 Ugh…  

 

  «Did you already place my luggage upstairs?» she asked  me, pinching my cheek.

  I pushed her hand and looked at her seriously.

 «Your luggage is placed next to the door, where it should be. Younghee noona, you can’t stay here. You just can’t.»

  Younghee seemed startled.

 «Why??» she gasped.

 «There’s no room for you. We are 5 people in here. Have you forgotten about that?» I moved my hands intensely.

 «There’s no problem. I can sleep on the sofa. You know I’m an easy girl.» she smiled.

 «No! This isn’t how it goes! Since 4 other people live here, we have to respect them, too.» I raised my tone.

«Let’s ask them then.»

«Noona, they’re not here yet. But- anyway- the most important reason that you can’t stay here is another one…» I started saying, my confidence deflating slowly.

«Look, Hanbyul, if I’m not staying with you, with whom am I staying then?» she asked, raising an eyebrow.

  I was about to say a sincere «I don’t care». But I held back.

 I shouldn’t be rude.

 And damn. I have to study.

 «Younghee, we have to talk. Life changes in two years, when you are so young. And I have to say that the most important reason that I don’t want you to stay here is…»

  The front door was heard opening and the boys came in.

 «Hey Byuli...» they were saying, when they faced Younghee and froze.

  I looked at them and moved my head slowly.

  «Hey guys.» Younghee got up, smiling.

 «H-hey…» they mumbled, not looking at her, but at me.

 «Guys… That’s Younghee noona. I know you have seen her only in photos. Here she is now!» I pointed at her. «Noona, these are Youngjun, Kyumin, Kwangyeon and Hyoseok. These are my best friends.» I smiled.

«We recognised her. Anyeonghaseyo, noona. Nice to meet you.» Youngjun bowed and the rest followed.

«Nice to meet you, too, guys. So, Hanbyul said I should ask you. Can I stay here?»

«NO!» I turned at her again, feeling my anger again intense.

 

And the main reason is because I don’t want her to stay here.

 

 

 

 

 

 Ivy’s POV

 

 

 

 

 I don’t remember the part of the street that I started running. I simply started running like crazy, until I reached my house, panting like a dog.

  I barely can breathe.

  But it came out naturally.

 

  Lord, how can I turn from extremely happy to extremely sad?

 

 Hanbyul asked me to not stop going to school. To go on with our lessons and win the competition. He said that he doesn’t want  me to leave.

  I know he said these because he likes me.

  But I didn’t expect these to make me so- so- so happy.

 They did, though. And my hug and tears were my true feelings being expressed. I wanted to be in his hug so badly.

 

  Am I… in love?

 

 This realisation is panicking me more than anything else right now…

 The appearance of that girl kind of helped me realise it.

 Younghee- ya.

  I felt jealous from the very first moment I saw her being and talking so familiar with Hanbyul.

  And when she said that she’s his future wife… My heart stopped for a few seconds. I wanted to throw a brick on her face and squeeze Hanbyul in my hug, claiming him for like… forever.

 

  God, how did I end up like this?

 

  Me, being jealous of Hanbyul…!

 

  But I won’t lie to you. I wanted to run away because of my jealousy. The atmosphere was struggling me.

 

 Even though Hanbyul wasn’t that warm towards her, I was feeling like I had a fever. My good mood vanished as soon as that girl appeared. Out of nowhere and so suddenly. She is a threat for my happiness, that’s why.

 

 I sat on the last step of the front stairs, outside our house, holding my head in my hands.  I’m so sad and confused right now.

 

  Eottoke?

 

 I mean… Hanbyul getting married… Is this his will? Or just his parents want that to happen?

  Do these things happen, even nowadays?

 And if this is his will… Then… he doesn’t like me?

 He likes Younghee?

 

 

 My stomach twisted and I felt like throwing up.

 Am I so jealous, then?

 

  Younghee… He never mentioned her to me! Good job, Hanbyul, too. You are arranged to get married with a girl and never told me that. Thank you!

  I’m so… tired. My head and stomach ache me. I shouldn’t be sitting outside. I should go and take a rest in my bedroom…

 My legs are not so willing to obey, though. I’m too upset to do anything right now, even move.

 

 

 «Ivy…»

 

  I looked at the direction that the voice was coming from. Rome is standing there, his hands in his pockets.

 Not now, Rome! Why now?

 

 «Hey…» my voice came out weak and I held my forehead.

 «God, are you OK?» he exclaimed and jumped, sitting next to me and holding my hand. «Why are you sitting outside here?»

  I smiled dimly. He can be so nice when he wants to.

 «I’m OK, Rome. I was just thinking of something and didn’t want to go in.» I patted his hand that was holding mine and tried to get up.

  He held me back, though.

 «I’m not your oppa anymore?» he asked, his eyes a little sad.

 

 Oh… It’s the time for that conversation, I guess.

 

 It’s OK, I won’t shoo him now. I need something to forget my bad mood and suffering mind and body.

 

 And I have some things to tell him. Because he still means some things to me. And because I want to clear this situation out and not anymore.

 

 «I don’t know Rome… We did many mistakes, didn’t we?» I said quietly.

«I won’t deny that…» he dropped his head.

«I mean… We liked each other so much at first. I think I was truly in love with you.» I caressed his hair and he smiled, nodding.

 «Me, too, Ivy, really.»

 «However, I think we forgot that after a while. What we were showing to the others was more important than what was really happening between me and you… We lost that spark that we had at first, huh?»

«You’re right, but I… I tried to fix that, Ivy.  I mean… in the beginning of this year, I was really feeling in love with you all over again. I think I still do.» he held my hand once again.

 

 It’s impressive we’re discussing quietly, like this. In moments like this, I remember why I liked Rome, after all.

 

 «I know you did. But… maybe for me it was already over. And what actually proved me that, was your reaction after that thing that happened with Hanbyul. You weren’t supportive at all. You didn’t even allow me to explain you that day. The moment I needed you the most, you simply became one with my «judges»… That was unforgivable for me, Rome.» I moved my head.

 «Try to understand, please. I was so confused, annoyed, panicked! I didn’t really know what to believe… Because that guy likes you, Ivy. But I guess you already know that. I asked him to come and talk to you, to convince you not to stop school, as I was sure that you wouldn’t listen to me.»

 

  WHAT??

 

 «You… you asked him to come and talk to me?» I mumbled.

 «Ne… He denied at first, saying that he simply wants to let you do as you wish. That he didn’t want to use emotional reasons to hold you back. I insisted, though. I don’t know if he’s finally going to do it.»

  Hanbyul… proving one more time how much he cares for me… My heart is shaking, thinking of it.

 «We met. And he told me.» I said seriously, without looking at Rome.

 «Already? And? What is your decision?» he asked, widening his eyes.

 «I… I told him that I’m staying until the school officially ends…» I said, feeling my eyes getting wet.

  Rome sighed. I don’t know if it was with relief or disappointment.

 «I told him he would convince you… I told him that you trust him and care for him. You do, right?» he asked, his voice not mad at all.

 «Yes, I do…» I said weakly.

 «But… I just want to know… What is this guy to you? I mean… why do you care that much for him and count on his opinion?»

 

 Younghee’s image talking cutely to Hanbyul crossed my mind. My stomach twisted even harder.

 

 I was determined to say the whole truth to Rome. But I can’t.

 «Hanbyul is… He is a really loyal and good friend.» I said slowly, covering my eyes with my palms.

«Really?» he asked, looking at me seriously.

 

 I nodded slowly and rest my head on my hands for one more time.

 

 My life is so crazy.

 

 «Since you asked Hanbyul to come and talk to me, what are you doing here now?» I asked him.

 «I… I wasn’t sure that he was coming indeed to talk to you. Or when he was coming… And I wanted to try one more time by myself. I just couldn’t think my everyday life at school without you. I needed to tell you that. And I’m thankful you gave me the chance… Thank you, baby.» he smiled and took a deep breath.

 

 Is he touched? :O

 It’s somehow still cute when he calls me «baby».

 

 «And I thank you, for discussing maturely our issue, Rome. I’m so happy we could do this.» I caressed his head for one more time and he grabbed my hand gently, kissing it.

 «So… this is the end for you and me?» he asked, his voice a little shaky.

  

  I bit my nail and frowned.

  If this thing with Hanbyul and Younghee hadn’t happened… I’d have been so sure about this answer…

 

 «Not necessarily…» I looked at him and he widened his eyes with happiness. «I mean… Rome, it’s not that I don’t feel anything for you. In a really weird way, I love you, really. However, I don’t think we can be together anymore like we used to be. Let’s consider this a trial period, OK? No kisses allowed. Just friendly hugs. And no dates. We will be just two close friends. By the end of the school period, we might end up and decide what we want to do with us… Is that fine for you?» I asked, looking at him with a weak smile.

  Rome bowed his head a little and then looked at me, with a really cute smile.

 «I’m more than OK with this. I’m actually very happy with this.» he said and came closer to me.

«I’m glad to hear this. Thank you for being so understanding.» I patted his shoulder.

  Rubbing my arms, I looked at my watch and got up, Rome to follow me.

 «It’s getting a little cold… I should go inside, now. I have to call Yong Guk- sshi and explain him the new situation, too. I’ll be going only in evenings to practice. We will talk.» I said and turned to our front door.

 «Thank you, baby, for this talk… And… are you sure you’re OK? You’re very pale.» he held my arm and turned me to face him once again.

 «Ne, don’t worry.» I smiled and put my keys out of my bag.

 «Can I-at least- have the hug that I’m allowed to have?» he asked shyly, rubbing the back of his neck cutely.

 

 My smile not leaving my lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck and embraced him tightly. His hands around my waist, I felt safety after a long time with him. Safety and trust.

 «Thank you, baby.» I heard his voice, but I didn’t let him go. Neither did he.

 

 I like this safety. And this not- tensed atmosphere between us.

 

 

 However this day turned to be, I’m glad we somehow solved things out with Rome. I feel partly relieved.

 

 And- to be sincere- I needed a hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Youngjun’s POV

 

 

 

 «Things always turn weird in our lives…» Kyumin had told me secretly, as soon as we arrived home and found Hanbyul, alone with Younghee noona.

  It was a huge surprise to find her here. I mean, we had only seen her in a couple of photos that Hanbyul had shown to us. And that feels like a century ago.

   However, I don’t think I want her here. She’s one of the persons that don’t know that Hanbyul is a member of Led Apple, so we will have to do things secretly again. And I hate that.

  Because, I guess she wants to stay here. I saw her luggage next to the door. Why would she bring them here, if she didn’t intend to stay anyway?

  My problems are enough, I don’t need Younghee added in them now.

 

 

  She’s now bragging about her dad’s dental clinic and how successful it is and similar stuff.

  Ugh~ I’m bored.

  And I want to talk with Hanbyul about what is happening.

   

 I started moving my hands in front of him and managed to gain his attention, without the others doing so. (I think they simply have become sleepy, because of Younghee’s speech.)

 

  Hanbyul looked at me with really desperate eyes. I pointed upstairs and he nodded quickly.

 «I have to check my e- mails. Hanbyul, come  for a while to turn your laptop on. I don’t want to use it without you being present.» I said firmly and Hanbyul jumped up instantly.

   He is so desperate? Omo, we have to escape.

     I grabbed his arm and ran upstairs, apologising quickly to Younghee, who was about to say something to us.

  Once in Hanbyul’s room, he locked the door and sighed loudly.

  «THANK GOD, I’M SAVED!!!!» he turned to me and hugged me.

   I couldn’t but laugh with that reaction.

 «OK, we don’t have much time. The others will go furious if we leave them like this for too long. First of all. What is she doing here?» I asked.

 «She came to see me/ discuss with me or some like this. I haven’t figured out exactly yet.»

 «I see. Second. When is she leaving?»

 «From Korea, I don’t know. From our house… I don’t knowww!» he whined and hugged me again.

«That’s a problem, but I have an idea. Ah, do we want her here?»

 «No.» Hanbyul moved his head quickly.

 «OK. Third. Did she cause any trouble so far?»

 «YES!» Hanbyul yelled through gritted teeth and fell on his bed, covering his head.

 

  Oh , what happened.

 

 «What?» I asked, sitting next to him.

 «I found Ivy here… She had come to give me the books for the competition and  when I saw her I couldn’t resist and asked her to stay and she decided to stayyy and she said she was doing it because of me and she hugged me and… and .. and I was about to kiss her… And then that y noona cameeeeeeee…» he was saying like crazy, not even taking a breath in between.

 

 WHAT THE CAN HAPPEN IN JUST LIKE 2 HOURS???

 

  «Are you serious?» I asked, raising an eyebrow.

  «Yeeeeeeeeeeesss!» Hanbyul started again the fake crying.

  «And what happened then?»

  «Younghee noona was saying we should go in the house and we did and I made her coffee and she was acting all familiar and cute and sly and Ivy was so pale and silent and weird and I don’t knowwwww. And then, noona introduced herself as my future wife and you had to see Ivy’s «what- the- » face! She totally freaked out and she got up to leave immediately! She didn’t even allow me to explain to her! And what to dooooooooo???» he ended this undistinguishable speech.

 «OMG, how on earth did you manage to say all these things without a single breath?» I put my tongue out.

 

 

 Hey.

 

 Wait.

 

 Ivy got that annoyed because of Younghee’s presence? And mostly after hearing the wedding issue?

 

 Hmm.

 

 And previously she had said to Hanbyul that she isn’t stopping school for him and only?

 

 Hmmmmm.

 

Things turn extremely interesting all of a sudden.

 

 «Do you realise what you are telling me?» I asked, smiling.

 «That Ivy will never talk to me again maybe?» he half- closed his eyes.

 «No!» I snapped my fingers. «Try, try again.» I sang to him.

 «That we can freely kill Younghee noona now?» he moved his shoulders and I- naturally- slapped my forehead.

 «NO! Damn it! Open your eyes! Doesn’t this behavior lead you to the conclusion that she might, MIGHT got jealous??» I smiled again.

  Hanbyul gasped and pushed his glasses back on his nose, to look at me better.

 «W-what are you saying now is…» he whispered.

 «… I’m saying that since she got jealous, that means that she doesn’t want you to be with Younghee noona. Which means thaaaaat…» I moved my hand quickly.

  Hanbyul held his forehead and looked at the floor.

 «Can you finish that sentence for me, please… I can’t even think of it, not say it…» he mumbled slowly.

 «That she might like you.» I moved my shoulders.

 «YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!» Hanbyul screamed and got up on his bed, jumping like crazy.  «GOD, IT CAN’T BE REAL!!!» he kept on shouting and ended up jumping on me.

 «Calm down, you idiot! Sssssh! They will get worried downstairs!» I laughed, while gasping for air, as he was still on me.

«But, Youngjun, can you get it? I mean, is this a dream? Wake me up a soon as possible please! I don’t want to be happy for no reason!!» he hugged me, cutting my breath.

«Hey, hey, relax! We said might. It is a strong chance. Just this.» I tried to calm him down.

 «Yeah… I have to land back on earth again… I mean, I have to count how many chances I have a perfect girl like Ivy to like a guy like me…» he scratched his head, much calmer now.

«No! I didn’t tell you to be pessimistic! I told you to be a little more cautious. Nothing else.» I smiled, rubbing his head.

  He breathed slowly, whipping his happy eyes.

  He turned to me and smile.

 «I feel so much better.» he said.

 «Makes sense. But you’re an idiot. You could have thought of these on your own, didn’t you?»

 «No, because my brain is about to explode with all these things that are happening. And exams are really close…» he sighed, laying back on his bed.

  I joined him and sighed, too.

«What am I going to do with Younghee noona?» he said slowly.

«What am I going to do with Zia noona?» I murmured, covering instantly afterwards my mouth.

  Hanbyul smirked slyly.

 «Omo, I had forgotten about that!! What are you going to do? Have you decided if you like her or not?» he tickled me with his elbow.

 

 I always feel so weird talking about this stuff.

 

 I think I have blushed.

 

 «Ugh, I don’t know! Leave me alone!» I whined.

 «Naah, whatever. OMG, what am I doing with Ivy, then?» he widened his eyes.

 «Leave her like this for now. She will start coming for lessons again, right? No, no, no! Don’t think that she won’t come. If she’s jealous and thinks that noona will stay here, she will try to be here as much as possible to have things under control. Ivy is that type of girl, after all; she wants things under her control and only. But that’s why we love her!» I winked and Hanbyul gave me five.

 «I’ll listen to you blindly and we will see.» he said and I nodded.

  

  OK, that was solved for now.

 

  Now, Younghee noona.

 

  «We have to go back downstairs, now.» I said.

   Hanbyul looked at me with panic.

  «Noooo, we’re so nice here!» he whined loudly.

 «Hey, listen to me! Trust me! I have an idea. You won’t need to do a lot of stuff.» I said with determination and started typing a text for the downstairs fellows.

 

 

 I hope that this works out.

 

*crosses fingers*

 

 

 

 

 

 Hanbyul’s POV

 

 

 

 

 I took a deep breath and got downstairs quickly. They all looked at me and Younghee got up.

 

 «Omo, where have you been so long?» she asked, in a whiny tone.

«Youngjun had a problem with his e- mail account and I had to help him.» I moved my shoulders.

 

 

 Youngjun is so smart.

 

 I hope his idea works out.

 

«Why I heard you shouting then?» she raised an eyebrow.

«I was cursing noona! What, can’t I do whatever I want to in my house?» I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.

 

 Youngjun appeared then, heading downstairs, too and holding Byeol in his hands.

 

 As soon as in the living room, he left Byeol free and the puppy started running like crazy and barking around Younghee. She isn’t afraid of dogs, but she can’t stand too much noise.

 «You have a dog?» she asked with a really funny face.

 «Yes!» Youngjun smiled, playing with Byeol, causing him to bark more.

 

  «Maybe Younghee noona should be going and rest after the long trip.» Hyoseok suggested.

 «No, no, no she said she wants to stay here.» I moved my head.

 «Here? But we have no room!» Kyumin scratched his head, acting like he's puzzled.

 «It’s OK. I can sleep on the sofa!» Younghee smiled forcefully, almost yelling, so as she could be heard over Byeol’s barking.

«On the sofa? Oh, that’s not nice. And- anyway- noona, my girlfriend will be very jealous if she finds out that a girl lives here, with us.» Kwangyeon moved his finger.

 «Oh, it’s OK. I don’t count as an opponent of hers. I have Hanbyul" she smiled and tried to hug me.

 

  Kyumin his keyboard and pretended practicing.

 

  The fuss is starting. :>

 

  «Noona, we’re used to living on our own. And- after all- we are five boys and you are a woman. It’s not very comfortable for us to have you around 24/7…» Youngjun said again, while Kwangyeon the TV.

 

  Younghee closed her ears and half- closed her eyes.

  «GOD, do you act like this every day???» she shouted, but her voice got lost in the fuss of noises and movements.

 «Yeah! Kind of!» I yelled, too, not holding in my laughter.

 «I have to take a shower, so- since noona isn’t leaving- I’m gonna take it now.» Hyoseok moved his shoulders and removed his t- shirt, throwing it next to Kwangyeon, on the sofa.

  

  Of course, he wasn’t wearing anything under the T-shirt.

  Younghee gasped and her cheeks became completely red.

 

 «Hanbyul, I think you have to find me a taxi. I have money for the hotel. Do quickly please.» she said firmly, without looking at me.

 

  It worked! MAN, IT WORKED!!!

 

 

  «Of course noona! I think there is always a couple of taxis on the parallel street. Come with me.» I pulled her hand and led her outside.

 

  She didn’t even say good night to the rest of the gang.

 

  I was right; the taxis were there.

  

  I sighed with relief as soon as she got in.

 

 «I’ll call you tomorrow.» she tried to smile and closed the door.

 

 Not that relieved.

 

But at least she isn’t staying at home.

 

 

Thank God!!

 

 

We’re already in enough trouble. Really.

 

 

 

 

 

 

From misschoi:Hi guys! I'm so sorry I was late~ ToT I just had to make some decisions for this chapter and it kind of confused me... >.< Anyway, I hope you liked it! ^^ Thank you for your subscriptions, comments and views; your support is invaluable! Take care 'til next time! <3 ^^