Dream Girl

"Byeol" means star

   Hanbyul's POV

   Ouch~ My is hurting me from not getting up for two school hours. I think it's numb or something. Really!

   But it's not my fault... I mean, today, I'm having my revision for history. And it's important not to forget a single thing.

   I sighed.

  It's so boring being Hanbyul. But there's a great need that makes Hanbyul being like that.

  I HAVE TO study.

  I returned to the Japanese invasion... A chapter that was making me really upset.

   It is the short break, so I don't have much time to finish it, before the bell rings.

  

  A sound of some -weird for school- kind of shoes was heard and I didn't turn, until that person was studying right in front of me. Raising my head, Ivy- to my shock, actually- was standing there.

  And...

  There's no "and". My jaw dropped. I can't put it in other words.

  She is... absolutely gorgeous; wearing a bubbly dress, short high-heels, a cute, thin sweater, her hair were left down and her face with slight make-up. She was always pretty, but today... she is simply dreamy.

  I tried to do something, to say something.

  In vain.

  She smiled cutely and started talking first.

 

  Ivy's POV

 

    "Oulala"

  That was Hannah and Gae In in chorus, after looking at me.

  "O.M.G, Ivy, today you're gorgeous!" Gae In added and widened her eyes.

  "I know."

  Kekeke, I couldn't hold back from saying that thing.

  "That's what I was trying for, after all" I added and Hannah seemed satisfied with that addition.

  "Oh, yes, today you have an one-year anniversary, right?"

  "Yeap, that's right."

  "Oh God, one year...! You are a stable couple, guys. Hope Ray and I will be like this after one year.." Hannah said thoughtfully.

  Stable? Huh!

  "Yes, I hope you'll be like this..." I smiled cooly.

   Mr Kim passed by and- like being hit by electricity- I remembered that next week we are having the mathematics' test.

   .

   It will be a disaster.

   But, what can I do? (as the Seungri song says~)

   Hanbyul's flashing image crossed my mind. That's the solution for most of my problems, after all.

  

   "I'll be back!" I said and left the girls.

   "What about Rome? He'll be here in a while!" Gae In yelled.

    "I have to fix my hair! He can wait for his girlfriend for a while!" I moved my shoulders.

 

   In the classroom, I found Hanbyul in his usual place. He didn't notice me and his bent head over the book was really cute, so I approached him, without saying a word.

  When he finally raised his head, he seemed too taken aback; he didn't speak at all and his cheeks were red again.

  "Hanbyul-sshi, did I scare you?" I smiled.

  "An-an-aniyo... I just... Aish, nothing!" he bent his head again and rubbed the back of it with his hand awkwardly. "Can I help you Ivy?" he managed to ask.

  "I remembered that we hadn't finished these exercises for maths... and since the test is approaching... you know, I have to be prepared." I murmured and rubbed the back of my head too.

  I feel a bad person, asking always his help. But he doesn't talk with other children, so he isn't going to tell anybody that I'm actually studying.

  "Ah, yes, of course. Look, today, I don't have much time, but I promise that tomorrow I'll be able to help you as much as you want. Do you want me to mark some exercises you can prepare to practise?" he asked kindly.

  "Yes, nice idea!" I smiled widely and hurried to bring my book on his desk.

   "I'm really sorry for not being able today..." he murmured as he was marking the exercises.

   "Noo, it's OK, chinja. I'm not available today, too... It's kind of special day."

   Why did I say that? It's none of his business after all.

   "That's why... you're so pretty? I mean, you're every day pretty, but today it's more than usual and..." he confused his words and blushed intensely.

   Aigoo, what a cute creature!

  "Well, it's my one-year anniversary with Rome and we're having a date after school."

  "Ch-chinja? Have a good time... What are you going to do?"

   "We're going at B2st mini concert and then for ice-cream..."

   "B2st? Is it a singer?" he widened his eyes.

   HE DOESN'T KNOW B2ST? But, what am I saying? He only talks for lessons and school, it's sensible.

   "It's a band, a boy band that I really like." I tried to smile.

   "Ah, yes, of course. I'm sorry for being so irrelevant with such things." he blushed once more and finished with the marking.

  "Nah, it's OK! Thank you Hanbyul! I'll try to have them ready!" I turned to leave, but looked at him again. "Please, do not mention that we're doing that, arasso?"

  "Y-yes, as you wish." he bowed gently and I hid my book, which seemed a little heavier than before, in my bag, as I was leaving.

 

 

  Hours passed and it was finally time to leave school. I haven't seen Rome up to now.

  He looked at me with a pleasant surprise and instantly hugged me.

  "You're so beautiful... Happy anniversary!" he exclamed.

   "Happy anniversary!" I smiled and hugged him, a bit coldly maybe.

    I opened my bag to search for his gift, but as I was searching, I realised that there was an extra piece of paper, stuck on my maths book.

   I took it out and it was korean... history?  That's not mine!

  Wait! It is Hanbyul's!

  I ran at the classroom, without saying anything, but didn't find him there.

  . I am sure he'll need it!

  And what do I do?

 

   

  My date with Rome is postponed. I didn't tell him the real reason, but I promised to be in-time for the concert.

  I found the pretty house at the adress that Miss Park, the secretary, gave me, after a great effort.

   I rang the bell and waited... Waited a really great surprise.

  Hanbyul's POV

  I had returned from school, almost an hour ago. We all ate and were about to sleep for a while.

  I yawned with boredom.

  I still couldn't believe that I had been so embarassed to Ivy; AGAIN! And how did I dare to tell her that she's pretty?! O.M.G... Sometimes... I just can't believe how stupid I am. But she was so gorgeous today.

  But, for the stupid date....

  "She does care for studying, however. SHe doesn't show it to the others... And asked me not to tell to the others, but she likes it; she wants to get good marks..." I murmured and Youngjun moved his head.

  "People in love always see the ones they like the way that would be ideal for them..." he commented.

  "Yah, who's in love, you babo?" I asked, offenced.

  "YOU, YOU, YOU!" Kyumin did a merhong and fleed.

  "Aish, you punk!" I shouted, when the bell rang.

  "Ah, it must be nuna!" Kwangyeon got up to get it.

  He headed towards the door and opened up.

  "Oh, hi!" I heard his voice.

   "Kwangyeon-sshi? Wh-what are you doing here? I mean... I was looking for Hanbyul-sshi and that's the adress they gave me from school..."

  That's a girl's voice... And it's not Kwangyeon's nuna's voice.

  "Oh, yeap, he's right her..." he was about to say, when I popped from behind him.

   "Who's it, Yeonnie?" I was stupidly saying, when I saw Ivy on the door.

 ~

  What. Is. She. Doing. Here??????????????????????

  "You know each other??" she smiled, with a pleasant surprise in her eyes and I only managed to pout.

 

 From misschoi: Hello guys!! Glad to finally update! I'm still sitting for silly tests, so that's why my programme is still pretty hectic, studying and updating two fanfics~ Hope this is a satisfying update! Thank you all for subscribing and supporting this piece of Led Apple work- it makes me really- reaaaaaaaaally happy! Take care til next time!! ^^ <3