An average day 1

"Byeol" means star

         Ivy's POV

    Ugh... Another boring hour in class...

   Actually, no; another boring hour of maths in class. I hate maths, but not all the other subjects.

  To be sincere, I like them pretty much.

   But no one can find out about that; one of the school "princesses" can't be a caring and interested student. It's just uncool.

  And I can't be uncool.

  "And the result of this equation is..."

   Aish, Mr Kim... our mathematics teacher. He's one of the most boring teachers I've ever had since we moved in Korea. He's trying really hard to make it more interesting, but everything goes in vain. I'm not going to show any interest neither for maths nor for any other subject. I just can't, everyone is going to consider it really weird and uncool.

  But... What if... If I'm simply doing well in the tests, just to finish the class... That's the last year after all. No one is going to notice that it really concerns me to be a good student. If it really concerns me...

    I sighed and tied my hair on a pony tail. A few seconds later I realised that my hair may have hitten Hanbyul, the boy sitting behind me, right in the face, as I was tieing it.

  Hanbyul.

  "The nerd"; that's how the other children are calling him, sometimes adding the word "loser", too.

   He's a nerd indeed; but -ssh! He's a cute nerd. (Do not mention that anywhere, really!)

   The bell rang and I breathed like oxygen had been lacking in our classroom. I waited for everyone to leave the place, pretending that I'm fixing my make-up in my tiny mirror. My followers, considered best friends, Hannah and Gae In will be waiting for me at the hall probably. As for Rome, the handsome, strong boyfriend, I really don't know and not care that much.

  Everyone left. Right time, I guess.

   "Hanbyul-sshiii, could you help me with that math problem pleaseeeee?" I surprised him, turning to look at him with a lot of aekiyo.

   He looked at me with his warm, brown eyes seeming pretty excited. As far as I could see behind his huge glasses. His cheeks... Were they a little rouge? He smiled, however, and his cute dimples appeared.

  Ouch! My heart kicked me in a weird way~

  "Of course! What didn't you understand?" he smiled kindly and I turned my chair to face his desk.

   "What if I say nothing?" I giggled and he willingly joined me.

   "No problem with that actually" he answered and started explaining the problem.

    He made it seem pretty easy. As he does every time he is explaining something. He is perfect to help people around here. Everyone is good at him when they need him and afterwards he becomes again the nerd in their conversations and gossiping. Bad people.

   I don't like gossiping, but the type of girl I seem to be has to do that. So, every now and then I may gossip around some really annoying people. But never for Hanbyul. He's just too good to do that to him.

  "...and that's why the result is 4. Did you get it, Ivy?" he smiled again, waking me up from my silly, no thinking face.

  "N-nae, oppa, I think I did! Could you help me with these, too?"

   He nodded happilly. My eyes, however, caught Rome passing by and looking inside. Darn it, I've forgotten about him~

   "Aish... Rome is here, Hanbyul... Sorry, we will have to go on later. I've forgotten it's the lunch break. Thank you for your help!" I smiled and patted his shoulder.

   Running out of the classroom, I had to face a really bored Rome.

  "Hi" I said with boredom too.

   "Hi? Only that?" he asked.

   "What do you want me to say?"

   "How are you? How is your day? Give me a kiss, such stuff..." he whined.

   "C'mon, don't be silly. You have stopped asking these stuff long ago, so let's just go together at the cafeteria, arasso?" I got a bit angry.

   Rome wants to be lovey-dovey all of a sudden? We're no lovey-dovey at all for many reasons.

   "Why were you with the nerd?" he asked, as he embraced my waist, while we were walking through the halls.

   "For the same reason everyone is, from time to time. I need his help in maths." I lied without embarassment.

   "Ah, OK"

   ~Wooo, interesting moments with my "boyfriend"... Aish, and here are my good "friends" Hannah and Gae In... More interesting moments, yay~

   How have I managed to make my life like this?

  Hanbyul's POV

  How many shocks can I stand today? Ivy called me "oppa" and touched my shoulder~ Seriously I'm half-dead right now. My heart is beating like crazy; could it be... I hope she didn't notice that I am so nervous when she's around.

   And Hanbyul's personal fairytale finished as soon as Rome arrived. Chinja, how unlucky can I be...? She left immediately after seeing him passing by. I don't blame her; he's handsome, strong, athlete, potential idol and school popular. I really can see why Ivy is with him and why many girls envy her for her good luck.

   So, Jason, shut up and get lost in your studying, like NOW. No more thinking of nonsense.

   "Jason...?"

   I turned to see Kwangyeon; one of my four roomates for a year now, now that we're almost 18 years old each. It's fun, but it's difficult to study when they're around. Because we share a secret passion... A passion that is even more thrilling than studying for me.

   "Quickly Yeonnie, is anything wrong?" I hurried my words.

   We didn't hang out at school, so no one knew that the two of us, Kyumin, Hyoseok and Youngjun were almost like brothers. I couldn't be hanging out with them at school too. My studying would be going to hell and that's not possible.

  "No, not really, I just wanted the keys of our house..." he smiled.

  "Hm, why is that?"

   "I'm leaving earlier from here... Kekeke, Hye Mi is coming with me... She wants me to play the bass for her." he blushed and I threw the keys at him.

   "OK, but don't be too messy, arasso? And- don't forget- you don't need to mention my existance" I yelled and he gave me a "thumbs up".

   "Thank you, hyung! Of course, no mentioning Jason! Study well!" he waved happily and left.

  Yeap, study well, as always, Hanbyul.

   How have I managed to make my life like this?

 

From misschoi: Hello guys~ MIsschoi checking in! I really liked that idea, so that comes from the bottom of my heart and my mind! ;)  Let's all wish Good Luck to our boys, Led Apple for their new digital single! Fighting!! ^^