Ne moseube nan apa/ It hurts to see you

"Byeol" means star

Ivy’s POV

 

 

 

«Ne, anyeonghaseyo. Led Apple’s Hanbyul imnida.»

 

 

My heart sank in my chest and my hands went immediately numb.

 

 

WHAT??? XO

 

 

This boy… This young man… is… Hanbyul?? MY HANBYUL?? O_o

 

 

I let out a pretty loud gasp and -then- I hurried to cover my mouth. Gae In’s and Fumi’s laughter were heard right next to my ear. I naturally turned to face them, my eyes still widened.

 

  Everyone is so shocked with that revelation that, all around me, people are rubbing their eyes. The murmuring has become more intense than ever. They have realised what I have realised, right??

 

 «Omo, we should take a picture of her face right now…» Fumi, still laughing, patted my back.

«YAH! Do you think it’s funny?» I yelled, but the intense murmuring of our fellow students covered everything.

 

  The boy, actually Hanbyul, smirked for one more time.

 

 

«I’m the main vocalist.» he added and another round of loud comments and intense murmuring started.

 

UGHHH, OMFG… WHAT IS GOING ON???

 

Hanbyul is the… the main vocalist of… of Led Apple?

 

But… WHEN???

 

I mean, HOW I DIDN’T NOTICE IT??

 

No. No, no, no, no, no. Wait, wait.

 

This is only one of the hundreds of questions that are messing up my mind.

 

!!!!!!!!!

 

 

KYA!! EOTTOKEEE?

 

 

 

I felt my heart beating louder.

 

«Ne, if you want us, we can start, huh?» he smiled, but the children didn’t respond.

 

 To be honest, I can’t even nod, not talk! ToT

 

«Hmmm… I will receive your silence as a yes, so, here we go… Let’s go, Jun!» Hanbyul snapped his fingers and looked at Youngjun.

 

Youngjun smiled and nodding slowly,  maybe excruciatingly slowly, he looked at the rest of the members and suddenly Hyoseok hit his drumsticks with each other, counting «hana, tul, set!».

 

Youngjun rocked his guitar and a weird chill ran down on my spine.

 

This sounds so daebak…

 

I looked at Gae In and Fumi, next to me.

 

«Yea~Yesterday
Yea~Yesterday
Yea~Yesterday»

 

 

«Did you… did you know about that??» I mumbled, supporting my head in my palms.

«Ssssh, my boyfriend is singing!» Gae In pressed her finger on my lips and- indeed- Kyumin started singing.

«When I met her by chance
My breath stopped (Oh-Oh-Oh, Oh-Oh-Oh)
Her hand held in another hands
Her hips held in his other hand (Oh-Oh-Oh)
Stop»

 

Omo, it’s good, it’s really good.

  One second passed like a whole hour, as I watched Hanbyul grabbing the microphone in his hands…

 I closed my eyes and drew my breath.

 

«I must have mistaken you
I must have mistaken you by a long shot Hey
Fooled by your snow white face
As you call me as if nothing is up
I go crazy

When I met you by chance Oh-Oh-Oh
Believing it hurts too much
What my eyes have seen hurts
You are different than yesterday Oh-Oh-Oh
Please come back to that time again
Come back to me

Yea~Yesterday
Yea~Yesterday
Yea~Yesterday»

 

I felt tears forming in my eyes. Tears from happiness! I just can’t believe that this is Hanbyul… this is Hanbyul singing! ToT Omo, he’s perfect.

 

No, actually, even more perfect!

 

This talent of his… It is making him even hotter! It makes me liking him even- even more! Ugh, sdjfhfjnkjelfjskljf >.<

 

I bit my lips so as not to cry.

A hand, though, pushed me.

 

«Yah, do breathe! You are completely useless if you die!» Fumi giggled and I realised that I kept on holding my breath.

I immediately thought how stupid I was and took a deep breath, turning my greedy eyes back to my most beloved person, who seemed like a completely new person to me.

 

«You so b-bad to me
Come back to yesterday
Your face goes grim and you have nothing to say
I can’t believe you thought this would time would pass like a snapshot
No Oh-Oh-Oh
Stop

I saw the wrong thing
I saw all the wrong things Hey
I want to believe that
But I pick up the phone as if nothing is wrong
I go crazy

When I met you by chance Oh-Oh-Oh
Believing it hurts too much
What my eyes have seen hurts
You are different than yesterday Oh-Oh-Oh
Please come back to that time again
Come back to me»

 

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Rome.

Ugh, he is still standing next to me.

However, he smiled and pointed back on stage.

 

«I’m sorry
I’m sorry
I’m sorry
I won’t blame you for anything
I will fill my flaws
I don’t want to let you go

Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh
Yesterday…Yesterday…
Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh
Yesterday…Yesterday…»

 

OK, I can’t take my eyes off of my baby Hanbyul... Baby? Ugh, what baby, Ivy? This is a y young man! >0<

 

However, I felt something really weird, when I realised that Hanbyul noticed me and pierced my eyes with his.

 

He didn’t smile at all. Instead, a highlight of pain colored his eyes.

 

«I am hurt like this Oh-Oh-Oh
My heart hurts
It hurts to see you
When I met you by chance Oh-Oh-Oh
You are different than yesterday
It truly hurts me

Yea~Yesterday
Yea~Yesterday.»

 

Did these lyrics… target me??

 

 

  As soon as the last note of the song was heard, the place became full of deafening clapping and fangirls’ screams.

  I hurried to join all of my fellow students, applauding and screaming as loudly as I can.

 

  My head turns even more, but I don’t care. Everything is so perfect now!

  Hanbyul is even cuter now! He is giving me even more goose bumps… Oh my God…

 

  Hanbyul turned and whispered something to Kyumin and then disappeared behind the stage. Kyumin smiled at all of us and -signaling to the others- he started singing another song.

 

  I inhaled and exhaled slowly, my hand on my chest. I then wiped my still teary eyes.

 

Gently of course.

 

I can’t ruin my make up. Especially now! ;)

 

Gae In and Fumi have started fangirling again for their boys that are still performing and I naturally turned to Rome.

 

My excitement has made me feel full of something that needs to burst out of me; if it is with tears or with laughter, I really don’t know. But I feel that, right in my chest, burning me.

 

But… Wait.

 Rome isn’t here…

 

Weird.

 

Where did he go?

 

I was about to scratch my head, when I felt my arm being grabbed.

 

I turned my head abruptly, pretty startled.

 

Aaaand, ladies and gentlemen, this is the second time that my heart almost stopped.

 

Hanbyul is holding my arm.

 

He left the stage for me?

 

OH~ :3

 

I looked at him, the pressure on my chest more intense than ever. He is also looking at me, an- up to now- unknown smirk on his lips. His eyes pierced me again and I felt blushing intensely.

  Now, that he looks so hot on the outside, I feel… I feel so shy in front of him! />.<\

 

«Han…» I was about to say, but my voice slowly went out, as he started getting closer to me.

 

 His height… his height is simply imposing now.

 

 Our bodies touched with each other and I felt his hand behind my waist.

 

JASHJZKHJH

 

My breath is about to stop… Did someone turn on the heat?

 

«Hanbyul…» I tried one more time, but that was the moment that he simply dropped his head, his lips crashing on mine.

 

Oh my God, so here is the release of all the pressure on my chest!

 

My heart is definitely beating louder.

 

This moment… it’s like I’ve been waiting for it for centuries…

 

Our breaths got faster and Hanbyul placed his other hand on my head, navigating the kiss as he really wanted it. Under the weight of his powerful standing position in front of me, I started slowly stepping backwards, Hanbyul following me, without breaking the kiss. I felt some people being pushed by my back, more, more, even more, until I bumped against a wall.

  I gasped in pain, but that gave Hanbyul the chance to deepen the kiss.

 

 OK, my head hurts, but this kiss is paradise~

 

 

I tied my arms around his neck and finally managed to break the kiss. He put both hands around my waist and pulled me in a tight embracement, his forehead resting on mine.

 

I can see he’s smiling now.

 

«Hanbyul…» I whispered.

 

I wonder if he heard me, though… The music is too loud.

 

He bent next to my ear, still smiling.

 

«I love it when you say my name…» he whispered, too and was about to kiss me again, but I stopped him.

 

«Hanbyul… I broke up with Rome… Just before I saw you on stage… That means that we…» I was saying happily, still a little hesitantly.

 

«Ivy???» I heard a not- so- familiar voice and turned.

 

 I saw Tony, his eyes wide open, waving at me, with a surprised smile on his lips.

 

I gasped, but- then- smiled confidently.

 

«Hi Tony…» I waved, too.

 

 Hanbyul, however, stopped my hand and stood in front of me, facing Tony.

 

«Sorry, dude, we are having a talk here.» he said in fluent English, causing Tony to widen his eyes even more and to step back with hesitance.

Ha, in your face, pabo!!

 

He looked at me again and caressed my cheek.

 

«Did you… like the song?» he asked me.

«Omo, like? I loved it! It’s amazing! Why didn’t you ever tell me that you are in the band, too??» I pouted, feeling much more relaxed than before. Even though the way that Hanbyul is talking isn’t his exactly usual one.

 

He smiled again and kissed my cheek.

 

Taking a look around, he… avoided to answer my question?

 

«Hanbyul… I love y…» I was saying, but he pressed his finger on my lips.

 

«Sorry, but I don’t believe that.» he moved his shoulders.

 I felt a pinch in my heart.

Why??

«But… wae?» I only managed to mumble.

 

Hanbyul rolled his eyes.

 

«C’mon, Ivy. We both know you are a smart girl. Why do I have to explain everything?»

«But… Tell me! I… broke up with Rome for good, for you! It’s only for you! I even didn’t stop coming to school for you! Only for you, Hanbyul! And do you know how ing jealous I got when that Younghee girl appeared? Do you know how much I wanted her to disappear, so there’s no chance that you are even thinking of her??» I held his wrists, my voice being cut by my sobs.

 

Hanbyul was looking at the floor, but when he looked at me, I felt his look full of irony.

 

«You did all these for me, but- still- you were embarrassed to come to the ball with me, so this guy is seeing you with a lame person like me. You were embarrassed of me, Ivy! Do you think that there’s something worse than this? And- now- that this guy saw you with Rome, or -better- since you noticed that Hanbyul is brand- new looking, you could get rid of Rome and pose with me all around, since I’m embarrassing no more!» he yelled, hitting the wall next me with his fist.

 

 I immediately started crying.

 

I’m stupid! Of course he considered this stuff as if it really happened! Because, at first, I thought of it like this… But only a little.

 But, no, I was already feeling wrong with it! I broke up with Rome before meeting Tony and before seeing Hanbyul’s change!

 

But… I know. He will never believe me.

 

«I broke up with Rome before even meeting Tony or seeing you! And I can swear on that! As for my behavior, at first… It was just my panic! I’m not embarrassed of you! I love you, Hanbyul!» I cried, trying to catch his indifferent eyes.

 

He huffed and tried to pull his hands from my grip.

 

«That’s how you love people? And why should I believe you? You are a person that has been pretending to be someone else in front of everyone for a reaaally long time now… How can I be sure that you are not pretending even now, huh??»

«But, Hanbyul… I never lied or pretended to be someone else to you…» I mumbled, trying to stop my tears.

 

He then stopped his trying- to- escape moves and looked at me.

 

I saw an «old» Hanbyul’s look in his eyes. However, that really lasted for a few seconds.

 

«I don’t know what I can believe Ivy… I just don’t. You know… You must already know that I like you. That I’m in love with you. Not now. Since the first day I saw you. But… With all these happening… I’m confused…» he looked away again and bit his lip.

 

«But, we can try! We can try being together! I swear that I can show you my love and prove you that you really- really are my most beloved person… That I admire and like you the most… That I can’t live without you.» I added and tried to hug him.

 

  He, however, pushed me away, gently though.

 

«No! Not now… I can’t do it now… The day after tomorrow we are leaving for Japan with Led Apple…» he said firmly.

 

I felt my heart breaking.

 

«Mwo?? For how long?» I cried.

 

«I don’t know. It could even be for the whole summer.»

«No! Not so long!» I hugged his arm.

«It will be difficult not to forget me, huh?» he said with irony, putting his hands in his pockets.

 

I looked at him, frowning intensely.

 

«Because I can’t live without you! Because I’ll miss you like hell!» I yelled.

 However, feeling my heart aching for raising my tone, I rubbed my face on his arm and tightened my hug.

 

He sighed.

 

«OK, then… I was sincere telling you that I don’t know when we are coming back. If you want to, wait for me. And we will see what is happening, once we are back.» he moved his shoulders.

«No, no, tell me where you will be living… What time are you leaving the day after tomorrow? I’ll be able to call you, right?»

«I can’t tell you any of these, because I mostly don’t know.» he said emotionlessly.

A fear made me shiver.

 

«But… what if you forget me?» I asked, my turn to pierce him with my eyes.

 

 He requited the look and smiled sarcastically.

 

«If you think you know me well… Then you don’t. Because I… I can’t… Aish. Nothing. You never know what happens…» he said, as if talking to himself.

I bit my lip.

 

You never know what happens??

 

That means he might forget me?

Oh no.

No

No

No

No

 

«Hanbyul, don’t say such stuff… Jebal.» I murmured.

«Do you feel hurt? Welcome to my world.» he said coldly and I finally left his arm, feeling extremely dumbfounded.

 

«Tell me when you are leaving! I want to tell you good bye!» I pulled his sleeve.

«You can live without this, I’m sure.» he smiled sarcastically again and patted my head.

«But… Hanbyul!» I cried, managing to only make him to look at me.

 

 His eyes… his eyes are usually speaking more than he does.

 

And his eyes aren’t that cold as his voice.

 

My lips curved on their own, as I was trying to stop crying.

 

«Please… don’t leave me…» I managed to say, between my sobs.

 

 He is turned to face the stage, but I can see his profile.

 

He slightly opened his mouth and drew his breath, but nothing came out. He bowed his head and walked away.

 

Oh, no.

 

My heart just turned into thousands of pieces.

 

 

 

Hanbyul’s POV

 

As soon as I got out of her sight, I started running like crazy, until I found myself backstage.

 

I have to join Kyumin soon. He is running out of songs.

 

 

I rest my hand on my chest, feeling panicked and angry with myself.

 

I made Ivy cry! How could I do that?

 

If I had stayed for a little more, I’d definitely had grabbed her to kiss her again…

 

That kiss… was the release of everything that I have been holding in for her all this time. Really. I had to let it out. And I won’t deny that I enjoyed it. To the full.

 

Generally… I wasn’t playing a role. I wasn’t pretending. All my reactions and words were real. I’d never do something that I would have blamed the others first for doing it.

 

 But I’m getting to know the real and new Hanbyul just now, too…

 

No.

I actually lied for something.

 

We aren’t leaving the day after tomorrow.

We are leaving tomorrow.

 

I don’t like lying.

 

But I had to do it.

 

You know why.

 

I’m sorry, Ivy.

 

But this is what I felt that I should do.

 

I took a glimpse of the audience and spotted Ivy being caressed in Fumi’s hug, while Gae In is patting her back.

 

«Good bye.» I whispered, closing my eyes. 

 

 

 

 

From misschoi: Hi guys! *Finally misschoi sticking to her promise XDD* I updated!! I did it earlier, just for you guys, because you are all fantabulous subscribers! <3 Hope you liked~ ^^ Thank you 123456789 times for leaving me your lovely comments! For subscribing and for still reading my work! Thank youuuu! <3 <3 <3 Your comments are always (adored) welcomed by the writer~ :3 Take care til next time!! Fighting! ^0^