It wasn't only just a dream

"Byeol" means star

Ivy’s POV

 

I pulled the suitcase with great effort and ended up tripping on my own feet.

 

Yongguk looked at me with concern.

 

«Hey, be careful…» he held my arm tightly and pulled me upwards.

 

I grinned and blushed.

 

«I’m not very careful lately…» I tacked my hair behind my ear.

«I know…» he turned his back to me and hurried to give his passport to the manager.

 

I sighed. He’s going to be mad at me forever, right?

 

What is wrong with him? =_=

 

I’m afraid that… That he might like me. And I don’t want that.

 

It’s scary, if so… I don’t want to count another person that will be hurt because of me.

They are already enough. :(

 

I tried to pull the suitcase again, but Yongguk, grabbing my wrist tightly, stopped me and pulled it by himself.

«This thing is so heavy!» I whined, but he ignored me.

 

«You shouldn’t throw whatever came into your mind in there.» Himchan put his tongue out and pinched my cheek, also pulling another suitcase.

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

«Ha- ha. Very funny. It’s only the necessary according to what you told me!» I slapped his arm and he laughed.

«Yeah, the truth is that all the suitcases are heavy…» the maknae wiped his sweat with the back of his hand and kept on carrying two huge bags.

 

I chuckled with his reaction and moved on lighter, free from the extra weight, thanks to Yongguk oppa.

«The airport is so busy today…» I commented, biting my nail.

«Yeah… It’s because of us, isn’t it?» Youngjae laughed and I looked at him, sighing.

«It’s good to have such a confidence!» I patted his head and he laughed again, widening his eyes, as if I said something outrageous.

 

«Ivy is experienced with airports…» Yongguk murmured bitterly and I looked at him, sighing again.

«Stop this! Please! We are all starting something good and new from this day… Don’t ruin it!» I tried not to shout.

«Ugh, not again!» Daehyun pulled me closer to him and patted my head. «Don’t get offended… You are a girl. Do what girls do! Calm down the situation!» he joked.

«But it’s not me that makes the situation tensed!» I protested, pouting, and he hugged me.

«I know… Try not to pay attention.»

 

We quickly reached the queue that has been formed in front of the check- in counter.

 

«Quicklier, people! Philippines won’t be waiting for us forever!» the manager yelled and clapped his hands.

 

All the parade that usually goes with BAP followed and passed in front of us, to have their tickets checked first.

 

«Hey, where are you going people without saying bye??»

 

Hmm, that voice is familiar…

 

I felt someone embracing me tightly and I turned to face Gae In.

 

Since she met Yongguk, like a month ago, she kept on telling me that she wants to see him again, in order to get an autograph that she didn’t get the first time…

«Oh, God, you scared me!» I held the spot of my heart and she laughed.

«That was my purpose!» she patted my head and then got on her toes to check the rest of the band. «Omo… they are all here.» she capped her cheeks.

«I know… Makes sense?» I rolled my eyes.

«Oh, don’t be so bitter…» she giggled and jumped once again to check the boys.

«I’m not bitter… I’m just nervous for no obvious reason.»

«It’s not for «no obvious reason»! There’s a reason! This is a big step in your life!»

«I know. And thank you for being here with me. Even though, I know you mainly came here for Yongguk.» I looked at her with the corner of my eyes.

«Mwo? Are you crazy? Noooo! I simply think that things can be combined…» she blushed and laughed.

 

 Yongguk approached me and patted my shoulder, then waved to Gae In.

«Time to say goodbye, huh?» he smirked and I nodded.

 

 

 

 

Hanbyul’s POV  

 

 

«Yah! Wake up! We landed!»

 

I felt being violently pushed and opened my eyes terrified.

 

Kyumin, standing up in front of me, is looking at me funnily. Then, he burst into laughter.

«You have to see your face!» he kept on laughing.

«HA-HA, YEAH, EVERYONE IS LAUGHING!» I huffed and got up, too.

«Aaaah…» Kwangyeon stretched his hands, which reached up to my own face.

«Easy, man.» I slightly pushed them and he giggled.

 

«Finally baaaack!» Hyoseok clapped his hands happily, as we started moving to get out of the airplane.

 

 Youngjun, with his head bent over his mobile, seems (again XD) the quieter of all. He is thoughtful lately.

 

Maybe… as the debut approaches… he feels the weight on his shoulders, as a leader.

I can feel it, too, so, imagine how hard it must be for him.

 

As soon as we got out of the plane, a warm breeze caressed our cheeks and made our hair messed up.

I looked at Youngjun and hurried to join him, passing my arm over his shoulders.

 

«Wassup man? Ready to see your family and girlfriend again??» I tried to cheer him up.

At first, he didn’t look at me.

«Hey… I’m talking to you!» I slightly tickled him on the back of his neck.

He finally looked at me with the corner of his eyes and I noticed that his nose is a little red. Same with his eyes.

 

Was he… Was he crying?

 

Was Youngjun crying?! REALLY?!

 

«Hey, hey, dude! What’s wrong?» I stopped his walking.

«Nothing. Let’s go, Chusang is waiting for us.» he didn’t look at me and kept on walking.

«Youngjun! What is wrong? Are you nervous for the debut?» I asked straightforwardly.

 He stopped his moves and I realised that he breathed deeply, judging from his shoulders that went up and down.

«Yeah… But I don’t want to talk about it.» he murmured, without turning to look at me and hurried to walk away.

 

You never want to talk about it, anyway, Jun. =_=

 

I sighed and joined my fellows, who are standing in front of Chusang hyung.

 

«Here we are!! Did you miss Korea?» he grinned and we all murmured something undistinguishable.

 Our manager scratched his head.

«I expected you to be happier… But, I guess you are tired…» he frowned and looked away. «Now, let’s go and get our luggage. I’ll drive you home and I’ll come tomorrow with the Jongguk and Daeryong to get our instruments and stuff.»

 

We walked in the airport and Kwangyeon hurried to check the board to see to where we should head for our suitcases.

 

«It’s nice to listen to Korean again!» Hyoseok commented and I smiled.

 

«Yeah…»

«Hanbyul, come here for a sec. This lady needs your passports!» Chusang called me and I hurried next to him.

 As I left my fellow members behind me, I kept on walking to reach hyung, when… When I lifted my look upwards and my eyes froze on one single sight.

 

 Am I dreaming?

 

Is this… her?

 

God… Is this really her??

 

In front of me, a few meters away, on one of the seats for the travelers that are waiting their flights… I can clearly see Ivy, asleep.

 

My feet feel like they went stoned.

 

Omo, it’s really her… She looks like an angel.

 

«Hanbyul! What is wrong with you? Come here!»

 

I moved my head intensely, to wake myself up, and slowly walked towards my hyung, constantly turning my head back to Ivy. The others haven’t seen her again.

 

Chusang, as soon as I reached him, left me with a bunch of papers and went back to my members, to help them.

 The lady behind the counter looked at me with her eyes widened.

 

«What is your name, sir?»

«J-Jang. Jason Jang Hanbyul.» I said automatically and passed her our passports.

She let out a weird, low cry and covered .

 

I raised an eyebrow.

«Is anything wrong?»

«It’s you then…» she slightly smiled and finally took our passports in her hands.

«Me? Do you know me?»

«Yes. Through her, of course.» she smiled again and pointed at Ivy.

It was my turn to gasp.

«Do you know her?»

«Yes, I do. It was natural, since she was coming every day here and asking for yours and your fellows’ names.» she moved her shoulders.

 

I felt my heart, my hands and feet melt.

Every day???

«What do you mean?» I mumbled.

«She was coming here every single day. She wanted to be here when you would be back, so as she is surprising you. And since you didn’t tell her when exactly you are coming back, she was coming every day, even only to ask me to check my information. This is how we became friends.»

 

Omo. OMOOO

 

 

«Ah… I don’t know what to say…» I played with my fingers, feeling my eyes teary.

«You have a really nice girl waiting for you, Mr Jang. I hope you waited for her, too.» she gave me our passports back and patted my shoulder.

 

I’m speechless. What can I say after all?

 

«Hyung! Hyung! Here’s Ivy!» Kyumin started shouting and when I looked at his direction, I saw Ivy already awake and in Youngjun’s hug.

 

These punks…

 

Couldn’t they wait for me to wake her up?

 

 

 

Ivy’s POV

 

 

 

-Flashback-

 

 

«Time to say goodbye, huh?» Yongguk smirked and I nodded.

 

«Yeah, oppa.»

 

«Is this your final decision?» he asked me, pouting for the first time ever.

«Yes, oppa. Being a trainee in TS is too much for me. This isn’t the right time to already take part in a concert… You won’t need me for now, right?» I smiled. «Besides, I accepted my scholarship and I’m thinking seriously of doing something more for my other skills also… So, while you’ll be in the Philippines, I’ll be practicing alone in TS Entertainment and preparing for a new start in my life in that college I was telling you.»

 

 Yongguk sighed.

 

«OK… I know. And I respect your decisions. I hope you are sure about that.» he patted my head. «And I hope that the real reason that made you stay back will indeed reward you…» he caressed my cheek and I blushed.

«Aish, ssssh!» I pressed a finger on his lips and he laughed.

«I’ll miss you, though.» he smiled.

«I will, too. Even though you were really whiny lately…»

«Forgive me… I’m nervous for everything.»

«It’s OK… No worries. Take care in the Philippines, huh?»

«Yeah, I’ll be calling you.»

«Jeez, of course you will!» I giggled and hugged him.

 He hugged me back and was about to leave, but I pulled his shirt back.

 

«Hey… Before you leave… Gae In wanted an autograph…»

 

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

 

My hands are shaking. My tears are running uncontrollably.

My Apples are hugging me. For REAL!

 

They are here… OH MY GOD!

 

Youngjun’s gentle voice and Kwangyeon’s careful hands woke me up… Like a minute ago.

 

I thought I was dreaming of them again.

 

Kyumin hugged me last, so tightly that I gasped.

 

«IVY!!» is all that I can hear.

«Ulijimaaaa!» Hyoseok wiped my tears with his hands and hugged me again.

 

I feel like a lifeless thing in their hands. My feet are numb, anyway.

 

«Guys… I missed you!» I only managed to say and started crying again.

 

«And I guess you missed that gentleman much more…» Youngjun smiled and pushed… Hanbyul in front of me.

 

Hyoseok left me out of his embracement and joined the others.

 

Hanbyul…

 

I looked at him right in his eyes.

My legs are weak.

My legs are so weak.

I must have blushed also.

But my face is red anyways, because of crying.

I must look ugly. 

 

But it doesn't matter. He's here, right here, in front of me. It wasn't only just a dream!

 

I won’t act as a girlfriend… I’ll give him his space and time.

I have to do that.

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjun’s POV

 

 

After pushing Hanbyul towards Ivy, I stepped back with the others.

 

This moment… We all waited for it like… the whole summer.

 

Hanbyul is looking at her, but I’m not sure if he is indeed looking at her.

 

Ivy, though… She’s staring at him right into his eyes.

 

I looked at the rest of our bandmates… They have lowered their eyes and look secretly at the «couple». Chusang is a few meters away and hasn’t noticed our fuss yet.

 

 Ivy made a step forward, but I noticed her knees shaking.

 She made another clumsy movement to the front and her knees didn’t manage to hold her.

I was about to jump towards her, but Hanbyul did it first and grabbed her in his hug.

 

She clenched his T-shirt in her hands and hugged him tightly.

This must be tight.

 

She hid her face in his chest and didn’t say anything.

I can only hear her sobs.

 

Hanbyul… that punk… HUG HER DUDE!

He isn’t hugging her!

 

«Yah…» I was about to say, but Kwangyeon held me back.

 

Hanbyul slightly moved his hands and embraced her waist.

 

Then, he slowly dropped his head on her shoulder and his hug became obviously tighter.

 

It’s really noisy in here… But within this fuss, I clearly distinguished Hanbyul’s voice.

 

 

«I missed you.» 

 

 

 

 

 

From misschoi: Hi guys~^^ I updated!! *throws confetti and drinks champaign* Hope you are satisfied with it, because it was pretty important~ :3 We aren't done, yet, tho~ ;) Thank you for your kind patience for my previous long absence and your supportive comments! Thank you to the new subscribers and to all the views we received~ ^^ Do know that I'm always looking forward to your comments! Take care til next time! ^^ <3