Texting

"Byeol" means star

Hanbyul’s POV

 

 

I can’t believe that she’s actually sticking to her promise.

 

She’s sending me a text every day… Every single day.

 

 

 

After two weeks of unstoppable practicing, we finally have a spare moment.

 

And- guess what! WE ARE EATING ICE CREAM!!! ^0^

 Chusang let us, because yesterday we stayed til drop in the studio. Things are going well, though~

 

 Hyoseok is resting his head on Kwangyeon’s and is slowly his ice cream, while Kwangyeon is making his own a soup into the bowl.

 

 Youngjun is with Kyumin near the ice cream seller, still thinking of the right flavor of this special day. As for me, I’m sitting on the same bench with Yeonnie and Hyoseok, but I’m caressing Byeol’s head.

 

 This park is beautiful. So peaceful and appropriate for this summer evening.

 

  I played nervously with my mobile in my hands… Taking a sneak peek of the others and ensuring that they aren’t looking at me at all, I unlocked the screen and hurried to open my messages.  18 days away from Korea. 17 messages from Ivy. She hasn’t sent in for today…

 

 She’s trying to impress me and convince me, right?

 

 I started scrolling down to them…

 

What are you trying to do Ivy?

 

 

 However, I didn’t manage to swallow a smile that rose on my lips~

 

 

 

From: My-charming-beautiful-cute-funny-smart-treasure

Day 2nd without you.

You decided not to answer Mr. Jang? OK…

We have already become friends with the kind employee that works here. She’s the one that helped me out yesterday, when I didn’t where you have been… She’s daebak, OK? Well, I have no news since yesterday… Actually, Hannah has started becoming annoying. From a zero, she decided to become  an annoying minus… =_= But I won’t bother you with stupid details. I love you to the stars and back, my baby star~<3

PS: Don’t think that I forgot Yeonnie’s B-day! Hug him for me and tell him that I miss him and love him a lot~ Hye Mi said she will give him his gift, properly, face- to- face. >0<

 

 

 

From: My-charming-beautiful-cute-funny-smart-treasure

Day 4th without you.

It’s raining today, baby star. The humidity is unbearable, along with the high temperatures! You DON’T WANT to see my hair, humidity turned my curls into a monster!! ToT What is more, miss Jung (my friend from the airport) is allergic to humidity, so I’m helping her with her job, buried in a pile of tissues, while she’s sneezing endlessly~>.< It’s OK, I’m learning a lot of stuff. Hope you are doing well... I’ll find out from my girls. ;) Gae In, Fumi, Hye Mi and Zia unnie are the most amazing friends, along with my Apples…

 I thank God every day for having you all in my life.

Love you to the stars and back, baby star~ :’)

 

 

 

From: My-charming-beautiful-cute-funny-smart-treasure

Day 8th without you.

Ugh, my message and everything was late today, but I couldn’t make it otherwise… My stupid brother broke his arm while skateboarding with his friends and I had to go with him to the hospital. He only called me because mom and dad were at work and he didn’t want to make them worry (too mature from Nicko actually =_=). Thank God, it was fractured, not exactly broken. (I might be calling his «stupid», but you know I love him so much~) As soon as my parents came home, panic overtook our house for a while; mom totally freaked out! She praised me, though for my matureness~ ^^ They will both leave for a long trip to Jeju for their work, so they kind of demand from me to be mature now…

  I think I can make it, tho :3 Haven’t I become more mature oppa?

 Love you to the stars and back~<3

 

 

 

 

From: My-charming-beautiful-cute-funny-smart-treasure

Day 13th without you.

I miss you ToT

Mom and dad left this morning for Jeju. After lecturing me for what seemed like forever. And Nicko, of course. But mostly me. (I can guess that you just thought I’m the most immature one, so it makes sense… >0<) But I’m determined to do well; I will be responsible for everything, though, especially with Nicko’s broken arm. I’ll need some cheering *pouts* :3 I heard from the girls that you are on a strict diet and you work very hard, day and night… Please, take care of your health and don’t overtire yourself. Any of you, but mostly you, baby star. Don’t make me worry for you <3 Everything will go as planned, everything will go perfectly.

 Love you to the stars and back~<3

 

 

 

 

From: My-charming-beautiful-cute-funny-smart-treasure

Day 17th without you.

Today it’s the first day that I’m actually cooking. I accepted my guilt in my previous messages, the previous days, for eating outside or simply ordering at home. I’m just reminding that :P Well, I’m not only cooking for the injured man of the house and myself, but for my girls, too. Fumi is leaving for Japan, too (does Hyoseokkie know about that?? :3), Zia unnie will be busy with her practice for her personal mini album and Hye Mi is leaving for Ulsan to her grandparents… It will be just Gae In and me from now on. L So, I invited them to eat with me and Nicko, before the remnants of our company are being scattered around the Eastern Asia…;_; Nicko will be excited, being around so many girls. Lol. I’ll slap him if he acts stupidly.

 Wish me luck for my dishes! (Sounds already like a disaster…)

Love you to the stars and back~<3

 

 

 

 I sighed, maybe louder than I should.

However, the others are just too happy to notice.

I kind of…

 

No, nah… Nothing.

 

My mobile beeping made me gasp and smile on the inside of my head.

 

I looked at the screen of my mobile casually, so the others don’t start making a fuss out of it.

 

From: My-charming-beautiful-cute-funny-smart-treasure

Day 18th without you.

OK, I have AMAZING news! The results of the exams came out and I checked out for you Byuli and… you PASSED! You passed in Dentistry! This is just too jsdfjhfkjefe~ I almost cried when I found out! I know you might not be interested in it anymore, but I felt so damn proud and happy for you! (oh, about to cry now :3) I still feel like this, so that’s why I’m so excited! Congratulations, my shining genius! <3

PS: The dinner with the girls was impressively  tasty. It comes out that I’m a good cooker… ^0^ You’ll see when you are coming back… You’ll see, right?

Love you to the stars and back~<3

 

 

A smile of confidence jumped on my lips. Being a nerd for what seems like centuries, it would be impressive if I didn’t pass. But I really don’t need it now. Even though we are working day and night and with so many barriers in our lives, I am happy because I’m doing what I always wanted to do. I’m the singer of a band with the most amazing members/ friends in the whole world. That’s enough for me to decide what I want to do…

  As for Ivy… For whatever plan she has in her beautiful head… Well, she’s doing good. Still, I know her very well. And I won’t be easily convinced for her words.

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjun’s POV (From Youngjun’s mobile, right after LedApple reached Japan)

 

 

 

To: Zia noona^^

Hi noona~ We reached Japan safely. Heading to eat smth and then to meet the agents of Universal Music. *a little nervous*

 

 

 

 

To: Zia noona^^

It’s only the first day of practicing and I feel exhausted. I suppose I’ll get used to this tempo of working. How are you? Did you talk with Ivy? She sent a message to Hanbyul a few minutes ago and it kind of made us all feel bad.. =_= Byuli, too, but he acts careless. Did she really wait all day for us at the airport? Tbh, I am a little confused about what should be done with these two… Imagine how confused Byuli must be. He hasn’t stopped being in love with her, I can see that. But he’s unsure if he wants to forgive her for all these s that happened lately. He is hurt. I want to see them together, but I want Hanbyul to feel fully OK, too. I’ll keep an eye on him. Take care of Ivy, please. As much as you can. However immature she acted, I’m sure she really loves him and- besides this- we all care for her. Hugs~

 

 

 

 

To: Zia noona^^

Ugh, I feel so tired. Your every- day cheering makes me feel better and I need it, so as I’m not showing my tiredness to the others; I want them to see me energetic and remain confident. But I’m in charge of everything. Hanbyul’s helping, of course. But- still- the weight is (as always) mostly on me… How did your talks with LOEN go? Insist on your ideas! Fighting!

 

 

 

 

To: Zia noona^^

They liked «Eojjeoda majuchin». A lot! Thank God, because I’m so proud of this song. So proud. They even talked about MV! I can’t believe it~ This is the best boost of confidence for all our hard effort. ^0^ We’re thinking of going to eat smth special; like a small celebration. No, no, forget that; Chusang is looking at us strictly =_= (*cries endlessly*)

 

 

 

To: Zia noona ^^

Ivy said to Byuli yesterday that her brother broke his arm! Is it true? Is everything OK now?

~Thank you for supporting her, noona. And for informing me every day.

I kind of started missing you… Hugs~

 

 

 

To: Ivy- princess

Hi girl~ Zia noona told me that your brother broke his arm! Is he OK? I hope nothing too terrible/ serious or so. Do tell me about his condition~

Have strength! And- again- don’t worry for us. Fighting! ^0^

 

 

 

To: Zia noona^^

So, you have to practice to the full now? And Fumino is coming to Japan? That means that Gae In and Ivy will be on their own from now on. And- as far as I know- Ivy’s parents left for Jeju and will be absent for a long time… Aish, I hope nothing goes wrong. Idk, I don’t have a very good feeling. It must be because I don’t control everything. When I can control everything, it might be tiring, but I feel calmer. I didn’t understand what you told me about Rome and… Hannah? Ugh, I’m confused, noona >.< Anyways, I’m not telling anything to Hanbyul. He told us that Ivy informed him that he passed in Dentistry. He was so emotinless when he announced it to us. It’s a little funny if you think how nerdy he used to be. I’m closing that here, because the others will start teasing me *sighs* (we ate ice cream and they are over- excited and dorky)

Hugs~

 

 

 

 

To: Zia noona^^

OK, do not mention that to Ivy for no reason, but my bad feeling is getting worse. There are a couple of girls around us, you know, as they do in StarKim. Universal is providing them for our hairstyles and stuff, because we might be appearing in a small show on Japanese TV. I know, that’s good. But what isn’t good is one of these girls looking at Hanbyul too cutely. I mean… she’s acting too cutely only at him. And -you know- he doesn’t seem annoyed or so. Or at least he isn’t stopping her. I don’t mean he likes her, but upset/ disappointed/ confused as he is with the Ivy issue… Idk! He’s also inexperienced with girls. I just don’t know what to do… I don’t think there’s something I can do without being annoying. What should I do? *_*

 

 

 

 

From misschoi: Hi guys~ A small update for yaaa!  Thank you for your views, comments, our new subscribers and that vote we got! (Thank you Mabel!!! ^0^) Hope the texting method wasn't tiring~ Your comments and ideas are always welcomed! Take care til next time!!! ^^