The end of an average day

"Byeol" means star

Hanbyul’s POV

 I showed my entrance card to the cute girl at the library entrance. She looked at me with boredom, maybe  with disapproval too.

  I tried to smile but she didn’t; She hasn’t got used- obviously- to my unusual looks, I guess.

  What a shame; I’d like to study with someone’s company. But no; Shut up. That would be devastating for my studying.

  I headed for the geography  segment and found the book that I was looking for; my usual seat, a comfortable armchair next to a tiny table, was waiting for me as always.

 Back to the girl’s company issue… Well, I’m a big boy now. Full 17, almost 18 years old. So, every boy in my age needs a girl. But I’m so absorbed in my studying… that I haven’t ever noticed any particular girl. OK, apart from Ivy. She’s the really bright exception. Anyways, I don’t think that any girl would notice me. At least, up to now, it hasn’t ever happened. And, yes, I don’t count Hyoseon. Of course, I don’t. She scares me!

  I opened the book and my notebook and bit my pencil.

  The problem isn’t my body needs, after all. It is more mental. I mean, of course I would love-love, to hug and kiss a girl, but that’s nothing against my main problem. I mean, I dream of talking for long hours with a girl and feel that I have "my" person by my side. A person that would understand my feelings, that would love me and would want to take care of me.  I don’t lack care, really. My parents were taking great care of me, until the moment I started living with my fellows and, as for my fellows, they tease many times but show their care even more. But all these done by a girl… it’s just completely different.

  And all these, done by Ivy… Ah, my body is trembling when I’m simply thinking of her.

  Aish, Hanbyul. You’re a great punk. In libraries, people come to study and you’re simply drooling. AGAIN!

 I looked at my book with determination and started making notes.

 The sun was already setting.

 

Ivy’s POV

 Girls’ dance club.

 

 Ugh. I’m so bored of it, after a loooong time.

 

 Lately, we just decided what are we going to do for the end of the school year, which is still pretty far away, considering the fact that it is still the end of the winter.  So, we haven’t started preparing our «formal» choreographies, so  our presence at the school’s gym is actually a waste of time. Most of the girls are simply gossiping or talking about celebrities, while some of them are testing their moves with their favourite KPOP songs played through the radio, which- especially today- is in a quite high volume.

 I danced with MBLAQ’s  "Oh yeah" for  a while, along with Gae In, but I was really bored to go on, so I just sat on the wooden floor, my back against the wall.

 The president of the club is tired.

Gae In followed soon afterwards and sat next to me, chewing a cereal bar. That girl is always greedy; at least she’s kind and not y, like Hannah. She just has a weak personality and finds her support to me.

  "Huh, unnie… I’m so fat, aren’t I?" she whined.

 "Mueos? Are you crazy? You’re not fat, you’re just chubby. How on earth did that cross your mind?" I scolded her.

 "You know… TK laughed at me, when I tried to compliment him… You know I like him, but I can’t stand rejection like this…" she said, her eyes a little blurr.

  Aish, that punk… TK is one of Rome’s fellows. But.. why did he laugh? He isn’t a bad boy, instead, he’s a really kind one.

  "He laughed at you? Aigoo, I’m gonna punch his face…" I pretended being mad.

  "No, no! Don’t say anything, please!" she pleaded.

 "OK,OK I won’t! Don’t worry! I can’t believe that he could behave badly… We both know that he’s a really kind guy…"

 "Yes, but you know how people behave when they want to seem cool…"

 Hey, that wasn’t very kind.

And look who’s talking: Gae In who’s always trying to seem cool, when she actually isn’t.

 Aigoo, she made me become y again.

 "Yes, indeed, but…"

 The door opened and look who’s on the door; Hyoseon. Aish, as the president of the club and a famous school «princess» I have to personally take care of this.

"Hey, you!" I got up. "What do you want here?" I asked, as I approached her.

 "I wanted to check out what you’re doing, girls!" she pretended all cute and innocent as always.

"Hehe, sorry, but we’re a club and you’re not a member, as far as I know." I bitterly commented.

 "Yes, maybe, but I want to be one!"

 "Well, no. We’re not accepting… weirdos like you." I pointed at her and she pretended to be offenced.

  "Weirdo? What have I done to you and you’re so mean to me?" she screamed and almost cried like a chihuahua.

 "Nothing, it’s just you." I moved my shoulders.

  Aish, I became the that I hate again. Sorry, myself… Chinja… But that’s how and why everyone admires me and I’m a famous girl since we moved in Korea.

  Before Hyoseon managed to say anything, Gae In slightly tapped my back.

  "Ivy, Rome called you and-since you were busy- I answered. He said he’s here to you."

 "OK, thank you Gae In-ah. Have to go girls! Go on and when you’re finished warn Mr Park to lock the place. Bye Gae In-ah, bye … Hyoseon." I added with a face of disgust and ran out.

  Rome is here. With his motorcycle. He winked and opened his hug to me.

  "Hi, baby. How was your evening?"

 Brr, it’s a really cold night~

 "Fine, thanks for coming." I smiled, wondering again for his lovey-dovey mood.

 He the engine and we started sliding on the smooth and lonely road.

  That’s my average day; Even though it included double Hyoseon today

  Hanbyul’s POV

 I put the keys in the locker carefully; I couldn’t listen to any girl voice, so I guess Hye Mi is gone, as she should.

  I saw the light of the TV brightening the living room and I creeped to see who is over there.

  As always; Kyumin, Kwangyeon and Hyoseok eating popcorn and watching SpongeBob Squarepants… Youngjun should be in his room caressing his guitar. I whispered a "hi" and ran upstairs, too.

  Yeap, Youngjun was in his room. I popped behind his door and he offered me a smile.

 "Hi there, Byeol boy" he said.

 The real Byeol, the dog, was next to him, lying on his bed; He moved his tail happily after noticing me, the half-Byeol.

  "Hi, chingu."

  "You were really late this time. It’s already 9 o’ clock in the night, dude.."

 "Yes, I know, but I made really amazing and useful notes in the library! I’m gonna type them in the laptop and I’ll be done!" I gave him a thumbs-up, but he seemed upset.

 "More studying? You’re overdoing it! Rest for today, it’s enough what you did up to now." he scolded me.

 "C’mon, hyung, don’t worry! I’ll be done in an hour maximum, so afterwards I’ll be able to rest a lot!" I winked and added, teasingly: "Maybe you wanna study with me?"

 Youngjun widened his eyes.

 "Omo, you’re a punk, aren’t you? I’m not studying for no reason! I have my guiter right now and this is a sacred moment, so off you go!" he showed the door to me and I giggled.

 

 

  Well, it actually came out more than an hour and I managed to finish at about eleven quarter or something. In the end, my eyes were closing on their own.

  Ouch, my head aches. Yeap, I overdid it.

  Rushing downstairs, I jumped on the couch, among my fellows. Youngjun had gotten downstairs, too.  I was sitting between Hyoseok and Kwangyeon, but they all ignored me, absorbed by what they were watching on the TV. I hugged them both and they hugged me back. Youngjun left and came back with a warm cup of milk and a blanket. He gave the cup to me and he covered us all with the blanket on the couch.

  "What is that for?" I moved the cup gently and smiled.

  "You have a headache, don’t you?"

  "Yes… but how… how did you know?"

 "It’s more than obvious when you have a headache." he moved his shoulders and covered himself with the blanket, too, creeping next to our maknae, Kyuminnie.

 "Oh ,yes, you’re like a little frowned or something. I can’t explain it, but it is indeed obvious." Kyumin agreed.

  Dear God, we know each other frighteningly well~

  "Thank you, hyung." I smiled and Hyoseok looked at me with concern.

   "Will you be fine hyung?" he asked.

   "Yes, don’t worry, I’ll calm down and be fine soon." I patted his head and tightened my embracement; what would I do without my friends?

  Boys are watching really carefully the drama on TV. I’m trying to follow, but I don’t watch it on a daily basis, so I don’t get many things and my attention goes to other things.

  Here… My eyes are closing again… I rested my head on Kwangyeon’s shoulder and- before I realised it- I was sleeping. The headache was gone… not that much thanks to the warm milk, but mostly thanks to my friends’ love which is generously given every day, every moment. Even though, I’m not offering that time that I should for them…

  But, that’s Hanbyul’s routine… That’s an average day for the idiot named Hanbyul and his fellows.

 

 From misschoi: Hi guys! I'm really glad to update! ^_^ Thank you for subscribing! It makes me really happy to see a Led Apple fanfic going well! Leave me your comments and ideas! I'll be glad to listen to your thoughts! They might be really inspiring for me! Take care til next time!  =D (I'll try to update as soon as possilble! ^^)