Lies

"Byeol" means star

Ivy’s POV

 

 

 

I stopped running and tried to calm my breath. I looked at my watch and bit my lip.

 

 .

 

The first flight for Japan for today is leaving in half an hour.

 

I probably won’t make it.

 

Of course, if they are taking this flight.

 

Otherwise, I’ll see them.

 

 

I’ll see them right?

 

 

Since the graduation ball’s night, my mood has been really weird.

 

On one side, I have been feeling so happy and more in love than ever. Because Hanbyul actually confessed to me. And kissed me.

And everything would be just perfect. Everything felt so good, I was so happy.

Until my baby’s rage burst out.

 

No, no. I shouldn’t call him like this yet.

But it just comes out naturally.

 

When Hanbyul started saying all of his thoughts and letting out his anger it was… It was painful for sure. But I realised that it must have been much more for him. And I felt such a bad person. I felt so sad, so mean for making my significant one be in pain.

 

 So, on the other hand, most of the moments, I have been feeling down. Pretty down. Especially with the thought and only that Led Apple are leaving for Japan. Probably for the whole summer.

 

 That’s why, all day yesterday, I was constantly starting crying without warning. And I was so confused emotionally, that I didn’t have the mood to do anything at all. My mom got worried. But she didn’t ask me for more. She now knows about Hanbyul and the whole story.

  Ugh, how did I become like this?

 

But…

 

  My happiness is leaving. Not only the boy that I love, but my best friends, too. Oh, I feel the pain in my heart, even by thinking of these.

 

  That’s why I took the decision to come to the airport, even without knowing the exact departure time of the boys’ flight. But Hanbyul said they would be leaving today.

 I didn’t tell Gae In and Fumi. They’d tell me not to come. And that I should let Hanbyul do as he wishes for now.

 

But I can’t not to say good bye to these precious creatures that have been brightening my routine. I just can’t.

 

 

 I sighed and bit my lip.

 

What should I do now?

 

Maybe… maybe I can ask the employee with Led Apple’s names, for the flight that is leaving now.

 

Feeling a little embarrassed, I walk towards her and stood there like an idiot.

 

She- noticing my presence- lifted her head and smiled kindly.

 

«Can I help you?» she asked in English.

 

Phew~ She talked first. I feel less awkward.

 

«Yes, please.» I said in Korean and smiled. «I was wondering if… the name Jason Jang Hanbyul is on the list of the passengers of the flight that is leaving in a few time for Japan…» I bit my nail again and blushed.

 

Ugh, why did I have to become so shy NOW? =_=

 

The employee looked at me, as if she wanted to ask why. No, no, no, please don’t ask this! It’ll be 12345678 times more embarrassing!

 

After what it seemed like a century, she moved her shoulders- as if talking to herself- and started searching her computer.

 

 A minute or so later, she looked at me again.

 

«I’m sorry, miss. The name you requested isn’t leaving with this flight.» she moved her head slowly, negatively and kept on looking at me.

 

 Oh. That’s kind of a relief. Then, I’m finding them definitely. ^0^

 

«Oh, well, thank you! It’s OK.» I smiled and- lighter than before- I turned to find a seat, close to the main entrance, from where I can be able to see whoever is getting in or out.

 I found a single seat and sat comfortably. Thankfully there’s air- conditioning in here; otherwise I’d faint.

 

How can it be so hot in Korea during summer??

 

It used to be in my country, too. A lot. But in Korea, the combination with humidity is making the feeling even worse.

 

Talking about my country, well, Tony was so taken aback by my transformation. You must be wondering how I found out.

 

  Well, that jerk, was that «shocked» by my new looks and my grown up version that he called already yesterday Christina (yes, my cousin >.<), to express all these impressions of his.

Of course, Christina called me immediately afterwards, through Skype, and that was finally something that made me laugh. And- what an irony. In the end… he saw me with Hanbyul. And that was the most perfect thing of that night.

  He even commented on that to Christina, saying that I was «with the cool guy that had sung previously». He noticed us from the moment that we were making out. IN YOUR FACE, DUDE!!

 

 Yeap, that felt good. (Let out the kiss, which was the No.1 thing that felt good that night… :3)

 

 

 I opened my bag and took out my mobile, a book and a magazine that I bought from my neighborhood. I have to somehow spend my time while waiting.

 

  As for Christina’s reaction… Lol. At first, before talking with me, she was constantly wondering who actually was the guy that was making out with me and had previously sung. As soon as she found out, the teasing and sly words came from naturally; «I knew it, I was telling you, Wow the nerd changed, He became a man, Is he a good kisser» and such silly stuff, but in Christina’s uniquely annoying way. However, I wasn’t exactly sharing her mood, because the bad news of Led Apple leaving for Japan was the last that I heard and had definitely brought me down. And when she heard about it, for the first time, she wasn’t teasing me. Instead, she was very sympathetic and understanding.

 

 And you know what? The problem, after all, isn’t that Led Apple is leaving for Japan… The problem is that Hanbyul doesn’t care if he forgets me. He doesn’t want to be with me because I hurt him. And because there’s a chance that he might forget me while being absent in Japan.

  Ah, ah, ah. My heart hurts so much with this thought. So much that I want to scream.
 

 Why can’t he realise that I love him so much?

 

 That I never intended to hurt him?

 

I don’t blame him for being mad, though. But- still- I love him. I can’t be away from him.

 

  I opened the magazine and checked my watch again.

 

Good job, Ivy. With these ty thoughts of yours,  half an hour passed.

 

It’s a magazine about nature. Maybe my thoughts can get better with these beautiful images.

 

  My phone rang.

 

I looked at it like crazy, waiting for who knows whom.

 

«Rome- sshi»

 

Ugh =_=

 

What happened again?

 

 «Anyeong, Rome.» I answered, making my voice sound as less sad as possible.

«Anyeong, princess. What’s up?»

«Not much.»

«You don’t sound very happy. And I was sure that you’d be extremely happy after the graduation ball night… I saw you being kissed by the former nerd…»

«Cut that off with the nerd. It never was nice, but now it’s even more stupid. And, well, yes, I’m not very happy, but no need to explain. I don’t want you to carry the weight of my own problems.»

«You know I’m always here for your problems, but… as you wish. To be honest, though, I called you for one of my own problems. Which, isn’t actually very serious, but is pretty annoying.»

 

Omo, what else? >.<

 

«What happened? Does it have to do with me?» I asked, a little nervously.

«No, no. At least, not directly.»

 

Ugh x2

 

«So, what is it?»

«Well, everyone noticed the kiss with the ner… Ehm, with Hanbyul! So, they realised that we two ended it for good this time.»

 

«I’m glad that our classmates can finally use the basic capabilities of their brains for something that isn’t stupid or harmful.» I rolled my eyes and my voice probably sounded too y.

 

Rome laughed.

 

«I agree with you on this, for sure. However, my point is a little bit different. I mean… Hannah started acting weirdly since that night. After your kiss with Hanbyul- sshi. First of all, Haneul and Hyoseon approached me and started telling me things about you. Things that I actually don’t remember right now and that made me mad at that moment. But anyway, with this and that, I found myself away from the others. And that was when these two es left and Hannah appeared. She was looking good, I won’t deny that, but I never liked her and you know that. And… Ugh, and… She was all flirty and stuff.»

 

 I bit my lip. That’s indeed annoying. =_=

 

 I can’t believe that Hannah kind of «teamed up» with my enemies. OUR enemies.

 

Ugh, anyway, the word «enemy» is so childish. I’ll refer to them simply as stupid people.

 

«Omo, that’s almost disgusting! What did you do?» I gasped.

 

«What could I do? I’m not inexperienced in these issues and you know that, but just for the sake of our old «friendship» I didn’t want to be rude. I simply acted as if I don’t understand. Of course that didn’t disappoint her much, but what else could I do?»

 

«Was that it? I mean, did she stop after these s of hers?»

 

«Noop. I managed to escape when- thank God- T.K appeared and he noticed my begging- for- help eyes. Thank God! Anyway, after this, she keeps on calling me. And that makes me wanna smash my mobile against the wall, I swear!»

 

A giggle escaped through my lips. He is funny when he is whining/ getting mad like this.

 

«Aigoo, calm down, man.» I kept on giggling. «First advice from your dear friend, Ivy: Change your mobile number.»

 

«Ugh, yes. I can be so dumb sometimes. That is so obvious…» I heard his voice about to laugh and a sound like he slapped himself.

«I know you can be dumb, so that’s why I’m telling you. Second: command your stupid friends not to accidentally spread your new number. And that is a really crucial thing to do.» I went on, causing him to protest.

«Yaah, they might be stupid, but I’m not!»

«Dear, just a minute ago you said you can be dumb. So, hush and listen to me. Now, for Hannah in general… what can we do…»

 

«Dumb doesn’t mean exactly stupid!» Rome went on with his whining, but with his blah blah I can’ think clearly.

«Oh, Rome, can you shut up? I’m trying to think here…» I frowned and massaged my left temple with my spare hand.

«Ooops, sorry~ I’ll shut up.» he said and then finally silence followed.

Thank God. Ugh. I have to think of something good, so as Rome is leaving me on my own for a while.

«Wait. For how long I’m not allowed to talk?»

 

I huffed with great annoyance.

 

«OK, boy, I can’t like this!! Let’s hang up and I’ll call you when I have an actual idea!» I raised my tone.

«Where are you now?»

«Away, it doesn’t matter. I’ll call you later.» I sighed and hanged up.

 

And why on earth is even my responsibility to think of an idea to save Rome??

 

 I rolled my eyes and sighed again.

 

Because I’m not a bad person. And I’m really glad that I’m not.

 

 

 

Hanbyul’s POV

 

 

  The soft sense of my pillow and my bed sheets is so damn welcoming that I feel like I’ve never slept like this.

 

Let me sleep like this for the whole day~

 

I stretched a little and turned over, to rest my head on the cooler side of my pillow. Summer in Japan is just the same as in Korea; hot and wet.

 

Omo.

 

If that sounded dirty, it wasn’t my intention, I swear.

I’m too sleepy to think dirty right now.

 

I closed my eyes and felt the gentle touch of sleep giggling me. YEAH, I’m ready, come to me Mr. Sleep!

 

  Instead, though, however willing to bring Mr. Sleep back to my side I was, the door flung open and Kwangyeon got in the room, pulling an extremely bored and sleep- head Youngjun behind him, while Byeol followed them, barking happily and instantly running towards the sleeping beauty: Kyumin.

 

 Hyoseok literally jumped from next to me, scared enough, holding the spot of his heart.

 

«God, why is Byeol so excited?» he asked, rubbing his eyes cutely.

 

 I am looking at all of them through my half- opened eyelashes. Kwangyeon playfully kicked my foot, but I simply groaned and covered my head with my pillow.

 

«Sorry guys, but it is time to wake up! Even Byeol realized it, you all didn’t??» Kwangyeon clapped his hands with excitement and a silly grin on his lips.

 Youngjun has already collapsed next to Hyoseok, who hurried to rest on our leader’s back and comfort himself like sleeping again.

 Byeol is literally jumping on Kyumin, who isn’t moving much, being still more in the sleep/ dead condition rather than the awake/ alive one.

 

 «Guys! Wake up!» Kwangyeon yelled, still with a happy tone.

Aish, he isn’t going to let us sleep… Kwangyeon is always waking up at 9:00. No matter what. Youngjun and I, having until now our own rooms, hadn’t went through it, but Hyoseok and Kyumin are familiar with it. Poor boys. This is the worst thing ever.

 

«Get out of here!» I yelled and threw a pillow at him.

 

«Yah, guys, you have to get up!» Kwangyeon frowned and the rest of us let out some idiotic giggles and turned our backs at him. He frowned even more intensely and left the room.

 

I feel so evil doing this. Muahahaha~ ^=^

 

 

A few steps were heard and suddenly a sound like killing a pig followed.

 

  We all now jumped from our places and got up terrified.

 

Kwangyeon is standing proudly in front of us with an acoustic guitar, scratching it in the most amateur, deafening, disgusting way ever.

 

We covered our ears, but the stupid boy went on with it for a while, until Youngjun screamed like a warrior and jumped on Kwangyeon to save his guitar (and our ears, of course). Me and the rest of the gang (Byeol included) hurried to assist our savior and we ended up- as usually- rolled on my and Hyoseok’s bed fighting over the guitar.

  Someone kicked my lap, while I punched someone’s cheek. I have no idea whose it was.

  I can see Kwangyeon’s hair being pulled by a hand though. That’s it, he is releasing the guitar!

 Youngjun pulled with all his strength and- as Kwangyeon removed his hands abruptly- he ended up on the floor, the guitar in his hug.

 

«Ouch! O-U-C-H! My !» Youngjun rubbed his boubou spot and looked at all of us angrily. But this is mostly for Kwangyeon. «Why on earth are you being so stupid?» he yelled, frowning intensely.

«But you aren’t waking up! And I have prepared breakfast and we are going for practice and Chusang hyung called and…»

 

I covered Kwangyeon’s mouth with my hand and sighed.

 

«I’m already nervous with all these.» I moved my shoulders and we all looked at each other.

 

Laughter came slowly to our faces and all the previous tension was gone.

 

«OK, OK, dork team. We have to get up then.» Youngjun clapped his hands now and got up clumsily.

He looked at Kwangyeon and smiled. One of these rare Youngjun’s smiles.

 

«Thank you for waking us up, Yeonnie.»

 

 

  It’s a little weird since we came in Japan. Since yesterday. The feeling is that we are preparing for big things, that we are slowly turning to professionals. So, we have to work even harder.

    After all, that’s why they invited us in Japan. Universal Music Japan is interested in our music and they want to assist our preparations. So, here we are.

  However, it’s «weird», because still… it’s summer. A beautiful and welcomed summer after a pretty gloomy winter.

  People around us are slightly more careless than usually. Short sleeves and pants, water splashing around the fountains and endless ice cream. Cocktails and nights under the starry sky.

 

 We have to be on a strict diet, practice a lot and sleep a lot, so as we aren’t getting over- tired. And that doesn’t sound much fun.

 

 

 

 

 

 I literally the last traces of Nutella off my plate and Youngjun slapped the back of my head.

 

 «Yah, you eat too many sweet things!» he said, acting strict.

«That’s why I am so sweet…» I pouted, but Youngjun slapped my neck again.

«No joke, guys, this is the last time we ate Nutella for a long time.» he nicked his lips with a sad look.

«This sounded like a threat or something…» Kyumin put his tongue out and Kwangyeon pushed him.

«It wasn’t a threat… It was the saddest thing I’ve ever heard…» he pouted and Hyoseok hugged him.

«It is! But we can’t get fat now!» he joined the pouting session and we all started sobbing for our loss (yes, we are still talking about Nutella).

 

 

  Youngjun’s phone rang and he looked at it rapidly.

 

«Chusang is with Mr. Yasuki downstairs, waiting in the car. Palli, wear your shoes.» he got up and put the dishes aside.

 

 «Leave the chores for afterwards, hyung.» Kyumin pulled Youngjun from the sink and they joined us, while we were closing the door.

 

Byeol ran behind us and barked happily.

«Awww, we can’t leave him here…» Hyoseok pouted and clapping his hands, in front of Byeol, the puppy (not so puppy anymore, to be honest) jumped in his hug.

 I looked at Youngjun, who moved his shoulders, so I simply locked the door and patted Byeol’s furry head.

 

 

 First day of work in Japan.

 

Once in the car, Mr. Yasuki looked at Byeol suspiciously, but we went on talking as if nothing happened. Thankfully, he didn’t say anything.

 

  I smiled with relief and looked outside my window. I have it open.

 I like exploring the outside. The new outside.

 

 Youngjun’s mobile beeped again.

 

I looked at him automatically.

His expression, even though it is usually emotionless, became for a few seconds sad. But it was just for a few seconds.

Yet, it was sad, I know it.

 

«Jun… Who was it?» I asked quietly, so as the others aren’t stopping their conversations.

«Eum..?» he looked at me, as if he was thinking of something, but then took the usual Youngjun expression. «Ah, it was just Zia noona…» he moved his shoulders and sighed.

 

Naaah…. Really?

 

How silly do you think I still am, Junnie?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ivy’s POV

 

 

 

I felt someone’s gentle touch on my shoulder and I opened my eyes slowly.

 

  One of the airport cleaners was smiling above me.

«Sorry, miss, for waking you up, but I thought that you might be late for your flight.»

 

  I rubbed my eyes quickly and smiled weakly.

 

«No, it’s OK. Thank you very much, you did well.»

 

 Ahh, my back hurts me. This seat is so uncomfortable!

 

And I’ve been here for I don’t know how long!

 

The sun is setting… Led Apple, where are you?

 

I got up to make the numbness disappear from my body and walked slowly to dispose the wrapping of a sandwich that I ate… (I looked at my watch) 3 hours earlier…! Omo, I’m here the whole day!!

 

I sent a text to Youngjunnie, but he didn’t answer…

 

  Can it possible that they are leaving with the late night’s flight? Nah… I don’t think so.

 

 I have to ask the kind employee again.

 

I grabbed my bag and my sweater and walked towards the woman again. A headache is surrounding me. Makes sense; I read both the magazine and the book, so as not to cut my veins from boredom. And of course, I didn’t manage to think of anything to help Rome out. But I will. Tomorrow I will, I’m sure.

 

  «Excuse me, miss… Can I ask you something more?» I blushed, but the lady, probably having watched me the whole day, didn’t get mad, instead smiled with a sweet look in her eyes and nodded quickly. «Is there any chance that you can tell me if my friends are leaving with the next two flights for Japan?»

«Of course, miss, tell me the names again.»

«You can look for Jason Jang Hanbyul- as previously- Seo Youngjun, Kim Hyoseok, Kim Kwangyeon, Lee Kyumin..?» I said slowly, even more shyly.

  The lady bit her nail, while looking at her screen and then looked at me sadly.

 

«I can’t find these names in any of today’s flights for Japan miss… Are you sure they were leaving today?»

 

 I felt disappointed and confused. They aren’t in today’s flights…?

 Then… what happened?

Maybe something bad happened to them! That’s why Youngjun isn’t or can’t answer my text?

 Oh my God…

 I held my head with my hand and supported myself on the counter in front of the lady.

 

 If something bad happened to them… What do I do?

 

 About to cry, I didn’t dare to look at the kind woman, who- obviously sensing my weakness, got up from her counter and hurried next to me, patting my back.

 

«Miss, please, come and sit for a while.» she smiled and helped me find a seat next to her, behind the counter.

«They must be leaving today…» I whispered, trying to hold in my tears.

«Aw, don’t cry, please! You might have misunderstood something!» she patted my back.

«But how… They told me they are leaving today… So, if they aren’t here… Maybe something bad happened to them…» I quickly wiped some tears, not actually realising that I’m acting like a kid.

«Miss, if something bad had happened to them, their names would be in the lists and they simply wouldn’t have appeared!» she chuckled and I looked at her, feeling already lighter.

«Oh… You are right…» I gently slapped my forehead and wiped my eyes completely clean with a tissue that she gave me. «So, what happened?» I wondered, mostly for myself.

«I’ll look in tomorrow’s and yesterday’s flights, in case they confused the dates.» she assured me and started searching in her computer. «Who’s the lucky one that you are waiting for so anxiously?» she smiled, without looking at me.

«Oh… No… All of them. They are… my best friends.» I blushed, but she chuckled again.

«You are waiting here all day just for your friends? I don’t believe that…»

«It’s Mr. Jang…» I sighed and felt my heart beating already louder only by saying his name.

«Mr. Jang should be very proud of having such a patient and loving girl falling for him.» she smiled cutely and pressed a button on her keyboard funnily.

 

 I blushed even more and was about to say some things to make me feel less uncomfortable, when my mobile vibrated in my pocket.

 

«They aren’t in tomorrow’s flights… But in yesterday’s… Let me see…» she pressed another button.

 I pulled my mobile out of my pocket and pressed the button to enlighten the screen.

 

 

                   Message received

                                            from

                                     Youngjunnie- boss

 

 

 My heart skipped a beat and I unlocked the screen, pressing the «Open» button greedily.

 

«Miss, I found them! Yang Chusang, Seo Youngjun, Jason Jang Hanbyul, Kim Hyoseok, Kim Kwangyeon and Lee Kyumin left yesterday, at 9:30am, for Tokyo, with the cheapest seats. They are the right ones, right??» the woman said with excitement.

 

 I nodded, feeling my heart in pain…

 

That was the moment that I also read Youngjun’s text.

 

 

From: Youngjunnie- boss

Hi princess~ We are in Tokyo. Safe and sound. Don’t worry. We will be working very hard, but don’t worry. Chinja. Take care.

PS: Forgive him for being so stubborn and stupid.

 

 

 I sighed, tears welling up in my eyes again.

 

«Miss… Don’t be sad… Mistakes like these happen… Call them and apologize…» she patted my shoulder again and I nodded again.

 

«Ye… Yes, thank you so much for your kind help. I’d be waiting here forever without you…» I bowed and she smiled weakly.

«It was nothing really… I hope you are finding out what happened…» she slightly bowed her head and waved, as I got up.

 

I know what happened. I do know and very well.

 

Hanbyul lied to me.

 

He was so sure that I’m not coming to say good- bye…

 I feel upset.

 

He lied to me…

 

However, an idea popped in my mind and made me smirk a little.

 

Well… he could have been thinking that I wasn’t coming in the end… But…he could also have done this… just to avoid meeting me… Because… who knows what happens if we were meeting again…

 

 Ugh. I don’t know… This can be my old confidence speaking again.

 

 But… No. This option is making me feel better. And I can be stubborn, too, you know. A lot. I can prove my love to Mr. Jang. Because it is real!

 

I grabbed my mobile again and started typing quickly.

 

I’ll melt you Mr. Jang. I’ll melt you with my love. With my sincere love.

 

 

  To: My baby star

Day 1st without you.

Good job, Byuli. You lied to me. I won’t mention how much time I spent waiting for you in the airport… But, I don’t care for this. It’s just that my heart crushed when I found out that you already left. Think that I’m acting, think whatever you like. But as I was always with you, in these messages, I am and will be sincere. Thinking of you endlessly, I realised just now that your name actually means «One star»… Just like stars…Work hard, because you are meant to shine, too. I know it. Whatever your decision is, to ignore me or answer, wait for my messages every day. I love you to the stars and back, my baby star~ <3

 

I sighed and pressed the «Send» button. I really love him so much.

 

 

 

 

Youngjun’s POV

 

 

I left my guitar aside and hurried to check my mobile for one more time. It’s night… Am I too stupid for sending an answer to Ivy now, so late?

 

 But… I couldn’t let her worry for us while we are perfectly healthy and safe.

 

I checked her message again and bit my nail.

 

 

From: Ivy- princess

Oppa! Where are you?? Byuli said that you guys were leaving today for Japan! I’m here since the early morning, but I haven’t seen you so far… Did I realise things wrong? But, it can’t be, Byuli told me for today! Anyways, I’m a little worried for you… It’s still morning, but I can’t hold back the bad feeling. I hope you are all safe and nice. Tight hugs from a sleepy girl. =_= <3

 

 

I clenched my fist. Hanbyul told her the wrong date… On purpose! I know he did it on purpose! Because he is a coward and he was afraid that if he was seeing her again, he would definitely crawl back in her hug! Aish…

 

  I was thinking if I should answer to Ivy’s message seriously the whole day. That’s why I answered, like ten minutes ago.

 

 I don’t care what Hanbyul would say. I couldn’t stand thinking of Ivy being worried, something definite, so late that I answered.

 

 This romance is really troublesome.

 

  Hyoseok got up from his drums and yawned.

 

This has been a tiring day. A tiring first day.

 

 Kwangyeon is chatting with Kyumin, but Byuli is looking at me.

 

«You are too obsessed with your mobile today… Are you sure that nothing serious happened?» he patted my back.

«Yeah…» I moved my shoulders and started playing with the device.

 

 Hanbyul’s mobile vibrated and he grabbed it with bored movements.

 

 However, his whole face changed, as soon as he checked who had sent him a text.

 

 He blushed, brushed his hair with his hand and bit his lip, which was about to smile with stupidity.

 

 Could it be a message from… Ivy?

 

 A gasp slipped from his lips and that was the pretext for all of us to run towards him and push each other to see the message.

 

«Oh my God, that gave me goose- bumps!» Kyumin held the place of his heart and chuckled, while the others willingly joined him.

 

 I read Ivy’s message quickly.

 

 She can be so smart… So cute… So perfect.

 

After all these that happened, all I have to say is that she became a better person…

 

However… I can slightly justify Hanbyul’s way of thinking. I supported him for this, anyway.  However, my sympathy for Ivy and the knowledge of the feeling of being in love is slightly changing me… We all changed throughout this year.

 

 I thought of Zia noona and blushed.

 

It’s stupid for two people that love each other to keep themselves apart.

 

 «It wasn’t very nice to lie to her…» Hyoseok said first of all, what I wanted to say.

«Tsk… You all kind of helped with this… Your girlfriends, her friends, promised not to say anything yesterday.» Hanbyul moved his shoulders, his cheeks still pink though.

 

«Yes, because we all respected your will and followed your instructions. Scold us now for being nice to you!» I rolled my eyes.

«I didn’t scold you, I’m just saying that in this case, it was simply being nice to me or Ivy…» he said, not so confident as previously.

«We could  have been to both of you…» Kwangyeon bit his lip.

«Hyung… I think that Ivy loves you…» Kyumin said, playing with his fingers.

«We don’t know that! Let me judge this!» Hanbyul said and got out of the room.

 

  We all sighed and looked at each other.

 

 We know that. And she knows that. Even he knows that.  

 

He doesn’t want to accept it… But his pink cheeks and his voice that cracked in the end, kind of betrayed him. 

 

 

 

 

From misschoi: Hello guys!!! ^^ I updated, hope you liked~ =D Slightly late, but I swear I'm kind of sick again (all the misfortunate things are happening to me lately =_=)  Anyways, I want to hugely thank you for being amazing subscribers (of course, the new people for subscribing!), leaving your kind comments and still reading this! ~^0^~ Special, infinite thanks to my subscriber areuYS501kyuie, who totally surprised me (and made me pee my pants) by making a poster for this story! So, the daebak poster of our story is thanks to her!! ^^ Thank you all for your endless support! Your comments and ideas are awlays welcomed! Take care til next time!! ^^ <3 (Which won't be too late... :3)