Okay

Passport To Her Heart

Super Junior - Sunflower


________ didn’t hear a word from Donghae ever since the party.

Was she expecting too much? Was he tired of her ‘hard- to-get’ style? Did _________ really do the wrong thing by pushing Donghae away from the start?

She did feel bad and guilty about not letting Donghae into her heart or at least giving him a proper pros and cons list on why having a relationship with each other isn’t the wisest idea.

“Maybe I should be the one trying now? I don’t want to leave being in bad terms with him or anyone.” _______ contemplated. She thought of buying food for the guys and maybe when she sees Donghae he’d talk to her or vice versa.

________ asked Siwon about their schedule for the day so she’d know what would be the best time to drop by their place.

She was told that they’d be finished recording a show late at night, so she went out an hour before the guys would be home and bought food from a restaurant.

 

The guys were pleasantly surprised to see ________ standing in front of their door with plastics of food in hand.

“Good thing you’re here with food!” Sungmin immediately pulled _______ by the arm to let her inside.

“Yeah we were about to order from a fast food place.” Eunhyuk said as he helped out in setting up the food.

“I was actually already boiling water to make ramen.” Kyuhyun added before running towards the kitchen to turn the stove off. 

_________ saw everyone start to come out from their rooms as soon as they heard the announcement that food has arrived. _______’s eyes wandered and she even counted the guys who were present…Donghae was clearly absent.

________ was then told that Donghae just left minutes before she arrived. She asked Siwon if he told Donghae that she was coming and he nodded his head in response.

‘Is he the one avoiding me now?’ ________ thought sadly. She tried her best to shake off those thoughts for now and watched as the guys devoured the food within minutes.

 

________ was deep in thought on the way home. She walked to hopefully ease her mind but that wasn’t happening since the time alone just made her come up with different theories as to why Donghae wasn’t in the dorm. She only stopped thinking about him once she stepped out of the elevator and saw that there was a guy camping out in the hallway, specifically right outside her apartment unit. A guy wearing a cap hiding his eyes made _______ worry a bit. Should she run and call the guard to the stranger away? She didn’t want to make any scandal in the wee hours so she decided to just be brave and confront whoever that person is.

_______ adjusted the straps of her satchel, stretching it to the longest possible length. She then used the bag to ‘nudge’ the guy. It kind of looked like she was fishing or trying to catch a pray.

After a few more hits, the guy finally stirred awake and looked at his surroundings. His and _______’s eyes met instantly and she was definitely shocked.

“Donghae oppa? What were you doing here?” ________ asked as she finally walked closer to him.

“So this is how our fans feel when they wait for us. I should really tell them not to do that anymore one of these days.” Donghae talked to himself as he stood up and brushed off any dust or dirt that may have rested on his pants and shirt. He then took his cap off and flipped his hair, he also stretched his neck from side to side since he felt his neck stiffen from the uncomfortable position he was in earlier.

“What are you doing here?” ________ asked again.

Donghae looked at ________ in the eyes and then kneeled down right in front of her making her eyes widen.

“You only have a few days left here in Seoul. Can you please give those days to me?” Donghae begged her. He wasn’t ready to give up, he didn’t want to waste any chance. He was determined, his heart and mind chose to not let any moment slip.

He talked to Siwon and he told Donghae that he has a ‘strong feeling’ that ________ has had a change of heart.
“Oppa please stand up. Anyone can go out of their apartments or step out of the elevator.” ________ mumbled fast as she tried to pull Donghae up but he wouldn’t budge.

“We have most of the days this week free to ourselves. I’ll stay here as long as I can and wait for you to say yes to me. Let’s make things simple for both of us ________. Please just say yes. Please, be mine even though it’s for just a few days. Tell me what you want me to do. Let’s talk things out. I want my feelings to come across clearly.” Donghae pleaded, he didn’t care if he looked or sounded desperate. He was just being true to himself.

________ sighed and Donghae thought that he was facing rejection yet again.

“Okay.” ________ softly replied.

“Okay?” He repeated in a questioning tone.

“Let’s go out. Let’s see what it would be like if we’re actually in a relationship. I heard that you are a keeper Mr. Lee Donghae.”

“Are you serious? Oh my God. Finally! You don’t know how happy I am right now ________!” Donghae stood up and hugged _______ tightly.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around Donghae too, pain and worry were temporarily out of her mind. All that she wanted to do now is enjoying his presence and affection. She realized that she’s one lucky girl to have this kind of guy running after her.

“Do you want to come inside to have coffee?” _______ asked when she and Donghae leaned back from the hug.

Donghae nodded like a kid and followed ________. “We have to set up our dates and you have to tell me more on what you want to do and your other likes.” Donghae excitedly said making _______ giggle.

“You should call the oppas first so they’ll know where you are.” ________ suggested.

 

For the first time in such a long time, the two could relax and finally breathe easy. Both felt like a heavy weight has been lifted off from their shoulders and hearts.



 

Tell me what you guys want to see happen in their date(s) and I might just use them ;)

Comment below or tweet me your suggestions at my fangirling twitter account: twitter.com/nlikeskpop

I might post teasers there too ;) 

 

~Comment Replies~

golocka: Here's your update!! ^_^

AngelHae: awwww...why are you so sweet?!!! *hug* Well this update isn't as dramatic as the last one and I'ms ure this will make you smile, yes? ^_^

Donghae is so charming in the comeback stages, which is unacceptable! He + Leeteuk are killing me. I know Henry would fit perfectly too, and even Hankyung and Kangin...Zhoumi + Kibum. Now I'm sad :(

yesungie: awww...it's okay ^_^ At least you're here now! I'm glad you're loving it :)

I have a new story in the works too so hopefully I can post that up after I finish one of the current stories ;)

SooJung: Fall for Donghae over and over and over again. haha That's his charm I guess ;) YAY Glad you're liking the gifs ^_^

SHERYLN:  I was squealling and smiling all throughout the mv & comeback stages ^_^

I'm sure Heechul always has his way to surprise us and make us go crazy ^_~

This update was a bit late but I still hope you like it. Yes, unfortunately, this is about to end soon. Maybe in 5 chapters? :/

anj_yesung: Well I hope you like this update much more since it's not a heartbreaking one ;)

Haha I do my best in trying to look for the 'perfect' gifs ^_^

Thanks for patiently waiting ;)

StephyLeeDonghae: Here's a big hugh!! *comes to you with arms wide open*

awww...well I'm sure I won't need to give you tissues for this chapter, right? ;)

Me too!! They're amazing...as always ^_^ The fanchants were awesome too!

eunhyukmylover: I'm sure a lot, if not everyone of us would want Donghae's kiss. But I'll be a nice author and give you guys Donghae's kiss, Imma just keep leader with me. haha

I'm glad I made you guys think that Donghae was going to give up ^_~  Siwon's changing his opinion since he doesn't like to see her cry :)

Let's have our own partey to celebrate this happy chapter ^_^

Comeback stages = amazing ^_~

Yesung always makes us lol when he's in his 'dancer' mode. haha

suju26kamz: Did I really made you guys think that Donghae was giving up? ;)

I know :( I miss everyone, seeing the stage so full. But the guys now are doing a great job completing the stage with their charms and awesomeness ^_^

Mr.Simple, pfft, more like Mr.inserteverygreatadjectivecausethat'sjusthowamazingthey are. haha

eunhaecupcake: She'll have another chance to kiss him back in the future ;)

Siwon definitely influences the both of them ^_^

Team Key? lol

kyuhaeyee: Now you know ^_~

Yay for not bitin chapters! haha Hope you like this update.

stephyjung: Well let's just say she has her 'Cinderella' tendencies? haha ^_^

I know, but fortunately things are finally going well...for now/near future ;)

Alina1225: Yesung's dancing moments are really lol-worthy.

Yes, I had the song stuck in my head and I just had to insert that line! ^_^

Yay for her finally accepting her & Donghae's feelings!

Dancing in empty, flashing rooms again but thankfully we were focused on the guys amazingness ^_^

Samona: So much charm in that mv. Inserteverygreatadjective ^_^

Well the heartache stops for a while ;) so yay for happy moments...for now :p

Me too! Like I'll keep those other guys in the love triangles.

Henry is so adorable I just want to keep him with him! ^_^

ColaSmackles: Teuk's eyes/eyebrows reminds me of a snake.haha but I love him nevertheless ^_^ Everyone was able to shine in the mv and on the comeback stages which I'm happy about :)

I'm looking for subs of the presscon.

Aww...well I'm sure this update won't / didn't make you cry and sad, right?

Haha sorry slow nung update for this week

gabie_16: And finally...your wish for her and Donghae has been granted ^_^

celine_neji: I'm not that mean unnie.haha YAY for the two having happy moments...for now ;)

Is it bad that I'm happy that you're affected by the story?hihi

Thank you!! ^_^ Glad I was able to describe it well.

No heartbreaking moment in this update :) Hope you like it

myfishyx: She has finally followed her heart and accepted Hae's feelings so YAY! ^_^

Agreed! The guys were all charming!!