Chapter Two

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterTwo

I ended up falling asleep on the couch that night, our parents stayed in a hotel since they couldn't get home. It all started as a thunder storm and now there's water everywhere. I'm not even kidding, there's like an ocean outside.

I'm stuck with Kris for the next two days or so because there is severe flooding. You know what ? That means Kris is going to be in the same house as me for the next two days. Noooo! 

I almost had a heart attack  when I woke up this morning and saw the text from my mom. "Claire, we won't be home until the water's cleared up. We're all at a hotel for now. Take care of Kris, okay? Don't do anything weird of course! But anyway, take care of Kris until we get home alright? Take care, bye. Love you."

Are you serious. Are.You.Serious. Two days with that prick? I'll be surprised if he's still alive by the time our parents come home. 

I threw my phone on the couch and went to check on Kris. Dragging my feet to my room, I stretched on the way. Who knew sleeping on the couch would make you so stiff? I pulled the covers off him and noticed him hugging my teddy bear. His eyes were puffy and his cheeks were flushed pink. Oh Krease, were you crying? I giggled then almost died when I noticed the bottom half of my bed was wet. Oh right, I left the window open. 

Kris sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Karma Claire, KARMA." 

"Whatever." I muttered as I picked at the sheets. "At least I made you cry." 

 

He ignored me and took my teddy bear with him as he walked out into the living room. "Holy crap, it's like the Atlantic ocean out there." 

"Are you gonna go home or what..." I eyed the door.

"Well I could if it didn't look like bikini bottom outside!" 

I sighed. "Well then change unless you want to get sick." I pointed to his t shirt that was drenched in sweat and water. His sweats were slightly damp too.

Kris chuckled. "Aw, Claire cares about me." He pretended to spazz as he hugged my teddy bear closer to him.

I wrinkled my nose in disgust and grabbed my teddy bear. "Gross. You're gonna give Bear rabies or something." 

He laughed. "B-Bear? What kind of name is that? And look who's talking, you're the one who has cooties."

"Kris oh my God. I was four, give me a break and are you serious? We've been though this, girls don't have cooties. Jesus. You need help." 

He scoffed and walked back into my room. "See ya in a few." 

"Kris what are you-"

"I'm going to my room..." He said as he opened the window.

"What ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter