Chapter Twenty Six

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterTwentySix

A couple hours later, Chen and Eunmi bumped into each other again on the streets. "Do you wanna visit the Exo M guys?" Chen asked as they walked around the park. "It's gonna rain later, I don't think we can hang around here any longer. The weather has been crappy lately." He sighed.

Eunmi nodded then looked up at the sky and watched a plane fly by. "Poor Kris." 

"Poor Kris?" 

"There goes Claire's plane to London. He won't see her until the end of October." Eunmi sighed.

"Long distance relationship I see. We don't need to worry, Kris won't do anything. Trust me." Chen said with a nod. 

"Let's go to to see Exo M...I'm getting kinda cold. I can't believe September is almost here. School's gonna start again!"

Chen laughed as he took off his cardigan and draped it over Eunmi's shoulders. "Claire gets to miss two months of school, what is this?" 

"Well she's a model so...I guess the school allows it?" 

Eunmi's shoulders drooped. "Why aren't I tall?" She mumbled.

Chen patted her back. "It's okay, I like your height, it's cute." 

 

Back at Exo M's practice room, the boys were taking a break. They already submitted their CD into the contest SM Entertainment was holding. All they had to do was wait, results of the winning group would be out in December.

Tao was sitting on the floor with a bag of chips, Xiumin was next to him on his laptop and Lay was in a corner with his guitar. Luhan was sitting with him watching the boy's fingers skimp over the eight strings. On the other side of the room, was Kris, who was curled up in a ball in a dark corner. 

His face was pale and he was wrapped up in a giant blanket. 

"Hey guys." Chen walked in with Eunmi. "Eunmi's here!" 

Tao waved. "Hi! Eunmi!" 

Xiumin looked up and wiggled his eyebrows. "Well then..."

Lay signaled her to come over. "Hi Eunmi! Listen to my new song? Luhan isn't helping."

"Hey!" 

Chen looked over to the corner and found Kris. "Oh there you are." He came over and sat down. Pulling the blanket off him, he asked. "What's wrong with you?"

Xiumin looked up and shook his head. "Remember that weather app Tao has been using? Yeah don't show it to Kris." 

Tao nodded along with a handful of chips in his mouth. 

 

Lay laughed from across the room. "It's gonna rain Kris. It's just rain, that doesn't mean it's going to thunder storm."

Eunmi laughed. "Oh right! Claire told me you were scared of thunder." 

 

Kris pouted his lips. "I miss Claire so much. It's only been a few hours." 

Chen shook his head and looked out the window. "It's so cloudy outside. I bet the weather in London is wonderful."

Kris shot a glare at him. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter