Chapter Twenty Three

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterTwentyThree

Play This

I got off the roller coaster with my heart beating fast, not because it went from 0 to 250 miles per hour in 3 seconds but because Kris screamed that he liked me. 

I walked away in shock, did he really just say that? Kris walked behind me. "Wait Claire!" 

I froze, he grabbed my hand and turned me around. "You...You heard that right?" 

"I think heard wrong..." I whispered.

"You didn't....I like you Claire, I like you a lot." 

"But Yuri-"

"I broke up with her a while ago because my heart told me I belonged with you." He stared into my eyes. Kris was being serious.

I stood there not knowing what to do. "Kris...I...I...." I like you too. My brain told me to say. Why was it so hard for me to return my feelings? "I..." 

"Come here..." He pulled me into a hug, it wasn't one of Kris's usual hugs, it felt different. It made my heart race and flooded my stomach with butterflies. 

He pulled away then reached to hold my face. The next thing I knew he was kissing me, and this time, I kissed back. 

I pulled away. "I like you too..." I said quietly. 

"What about Kai?" 

I chuckled and walked away. "Well, if you want me to end up with Kai then...." I took out my phone. He ran after me and sipped his arms around my waist. "Um, how about no?"

I laughed as he held my hand. "Claire, will you be my thunder buddy?" Kris asked. 

I smiled. "Of course I will, Krease." 

 

We walked around the park swinging our hands and completely ditched Eunmi and the guys. "Does that mean...we're..." I started.

"Together? Yeah." 

I nodded. "Why me over Yuri?" I asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter