Chapter Sixteen

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterSixteen

"Why does he spend much time with Yuri? Remember when the only girl he hung out with was me? Yeah me either." Claire muttered. "Stupid tall good looking giant." She grabbed the note and ripped it up into pieces. Then grabbed a new one and wrote "Here's your stupid present.". Claire put it on the present she got him and set it on his bed before grabbing her things and leaving.

She got him cologne and special assorted chocolates from Japan. "Freaking KrisYul shippers." Claire mumbled when she was putting things away in her house. "Whatever, at least summer's here. Ah! Eunmi." 

Fifteen minutes later, she put on her pumps and grabbed her keys before leaving the house with her purse. "Starbucks always makes me happy. Too bad it isn't raining." 

 

"Holy crap, your legs look so long!" 

"Eunmi it's the heels probably." 

Eunmi eyed me from head to toe. "Are you trying to make me feel short? How high are those things?" 

"Five inches." 

"So why'd you call me out?" 

I shrugged. "We haven't been hanging out lately and Kris is annoying the hell out of me." 

"How?" 

"He's going on like a billion dates with Yuri." I muttered. 

"You go on dates with Kai!" Eunmi pointed out.

"...But not that often! They've know each other for like a month now and damn the amount of dates they've been on. They see each other almost everyday at either the studio or the SM building." 

"Claire, oh my gosh, are you...Are you jealous?" 

"What? No! I've just gotten so used to him spending time with me. The only girl he used to hang out with is me and that was because we're best friends." Claire explained. 

"Right." Eunmi sipped her coffee. "Where ya going this summer?" 

"I don't know yet, parents are always away on business trips and I'm basically stuck with Kris all summer. You aren't going anywhere right?" 

"I'm going to Thailand starting from next week and won't be back until the middle of August." 

"You serious?" Claire said. 

"Yep. I have relatives there that I didn't know I had!" 

"The KrisYul thing is seriously bothering me, I don't know why." I mumbled. 

"Are they dating? Like boyfriend and girlfriend?" 

Claire shook her head. "If they were, Kris would tell me."

"So...they just go on dates?" 

Claire nodded. 

Eunmi put her hands up. "Then you have nothing to worry about! Knowing Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter