Chapter Thirty Six

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterThirtySix

Chen looked around and sighed when he noticed all the guys bickering about this and that. He grabbed Eunmi's hand and stood up. "Erh ,we ...have something to do." He said before running off. 

Eunmi walked next to Chen hand in hand. "Where are we going?" 

"I just realized we haven't gone on our first date yet...Let's go to a restaurant!" Chen smiled as he walked around London. 

"All these places are five star restaurants, Chen! We didn't dress up or anything." Eunmi said.

He turned to her. Eunmi was wearing a pale blue and white dress shirt with ruffles at the front and a short black skirt with black wedges. He fixed a piece of curly hair behind her ear. "We don't need to, you look beautiful." 

Eunmi blushed. 

Chen looked down at his dress shirt and commented. "I look pretty decent myself too."

She rolled her eyes as Chen dragged her inside a restaurant. 

 

Claire and Kris walked out onto the balcony of the restaurant. "You did great today, babe." Kris complemented. 

"I didn't know you had abs..." Claire blushed. 

"But you've seen me half before!" Kris turned to her. 

She run a finger down his chest. "I know...but hey, today, there was a 6 pack there!" Claire flushed red. 

Kris giggled. "I worked out just for you." He winked. 

Claire flushed even redder at the thought of his muscular back. Kris pulled her close and kissed her temple. "Today was kinda unexpected." He said.

"How so?"

"I didn't think we'd end up double dating...no, triple dating with our parents!" He exclaimed.

"Out of all the restaurants they ended up coming to this one!" She laughed. 

They looked at the view of London. "So many people...at least the bridge looks pretty." Claire said. 

Kris looked over to the bridge. "Yeah, it does...There's a full moon tonight, so brigh- Aww...there's a couple standing together on the bridge." Kris smiled. "So cute."

Claire looked at the familiar skirt. "Isn't that Eunmi and Chen?"

Kris squinted his eyes and nodded when they Eunmi turned to look at Chen's side profile. 

The two had their arms propped up on the bridge. Eunmi had turned to look at Chen.

"What are they talking about?" Claire asked. 

Kris shrugged. "Don't you think this is kinda creepy? We're like watching them." 

"Exo M watches us all the time!" Claire reasoned. 

They shrugged and continued watching Chen and Eunmi. 

 

Kris and Claire stood with their eyes wide and mouth open when Chen turned to kiss Eunmi. 

"30 seconds." 

"A minute..." 

"A minute and a half." 

"Two minutes?!" Kris stared at his watch. 

Claire blinked when Chen pulled back. "Eunmi's first kiss..." 

"Chen's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter