Chapter Forty

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterForty

Claire flushed red and pushed his face away. "What are you doing..." She whispered. "Why are you apologizing? Tao's hurt, not me." She left the kitchen and locked herself in her room. 

Kris sighed and finished cooking dinner. "Guess she's still mad." 

 

"Why's it so quiet?" Claire noticed the sudden silence when she took her headphones off. "Isn't Kris here?" She whispered. Claire went out into the living room. There were a few plates of food on the dining table and a few pink candles. She picked up the note on the table. 

I went out...I'll be back before midnight. 

Don't forget to eat. 

Don't be mad, Claire Bear. 

Love you. 

-Kris 

She rolled her eyes and stabbed her fork into a piece of pasta. "Mmm..." Claire was surprised. Kris could cook? "There's nothing hotter then a guy who can cook." She grinned. 

 

The next morning, Claire woke up in Kris's arms. She noticed a giant pale pink teddy bear next to her. She sat up and picked it up. Kris pulled her down into his arms again. "Are you still mad?" 

Claire snuggled close. "Don't do that ever again." She said. 

"I won't..."

"See what happens when you become a jealous bear?" Claire teased. 

Kris kissed the nape of her neck and trailed them onto her shoulder. "Hey, don't tease me." He whined. 

 

***

"Guys where's Kris?" Claire asked afterschool as she walked home with the guys. 

"I told him to meet us at the practice room at 4 and also asked him to buy us all drinks...from all different places. He's probably running around Seoul while we set the party up." Tao grinned. Today was Kris's birthday and well, Exo had pretended that they didn't know the whole day. Even Claire didn't say a thing to him. 

"He's pretty ticked off that we all forgot." Chen laughed. 

"Hey lets make up an excuse, don't you think Kris is gonna ask why we're at the restaurant?" 

Xiumin his invisible beard. "Hm...Right, we can say that we're here to celebrate...OH. I know, Claire's official sign

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter