Chapter Twenty

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterTwenty

A few days later 

"Eunmi?" I croaked over the phone.

"Claire? Is that you? You sound...weird- Were you crying? Claire! What happened? Don't bother, I'm coming over in a few minutes." Eunmi said over the phone. 

 

Eunmi arrived at my house with a giant bag if groceries. "Chocolate, ice cream, tissues and most importantly, gummy bears." She dumped out the food onto my bed and grabbed two spoons. "What's wrong?"

"That stupid modeling meet up. Ugh!" I violently shoved ice cream in my mouth. 

"Okay. What happened? Did Kris tag along?" 

"He drove me there but he stayed in his car until I was done. But then you know, I got a chance to meet Yuri unnie because she was in the same group as me." I cracked a chocolate bar in half and shoved it in my mouth. "And she only made me realize how great she is...No wonder Kris likes her!" I muttered before shoving a handful of gummy bears in my mouth.

"Wasn't this a few days ago?"

I nodded. "I can't stop thinking about it! She's beautiful, talented and has a great personality." 

Eunmi patted my shoulder and opened another bag of gummy bears. "Poor baby...I wish you figured out earlier man...If Kris knew maybe he wouldn't date Yuri." 

"I'm so retarded!" 

 

Meanwhile

"Lemme guess, you like her?" Chen sipped his coffee once again in Starbucks. 

Kris sat across from him and nodded.

"Uh huh." Chen nodded back. "So now what?" 

"I don't know what to do!" 

A waitress came over and dropped off a plate of cake pops. "Thank you." Chen waved her off. "What do ya want? Vanilla? Or chocolate? Or we can split them.."

"Can we talk about Yuri and Claire?" 

Chen rolled his eyes. "Okay what." 

"I like Claire...but I also like Yuri! I don't know who the pick..." Kris started.

"Kris, you have to make a choice." Chen sat up.

Kris nodded. "Mmhmm?" 

"Do you see yourself ..." Chen continued.

Kris leaned forward. "Continue?"

"Eating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter