Chapter Twenty Five

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterTwentyFive

A couple days later, Claire got called to go to London with her fellow Victoria Secret angels. It was already the last week of August and prepping for the show had to begin. "Hello? Yes...I know, yes it's in London. O-Oh, okay, now? Sure. Thank you. Yes, okay, see you on Friday." 

"Honey who was that?" Claire's mother was in the living room with her. 

"I'm leaving for London on Friday." She explained.

"Oh honey! I'm going to miss you so much, I'm proud of you though, Victoria's Secret signed you for God's sake!" She put her hands together. "When will you be back?" 

"After the show...The show is on Halloween. Oh! I think I might come back just in time to celebrate Kris's birthday!" Claire smiled.

"Speaking of Kris, what is going on between you two?"

"Huh?"

"Don't huh me, you've been going over a lot lately." 

"Mom, we're dating." Claire let out a sigh of relief now that she finally got it out.

"When was this?" Her father came out of the kitchen." 

"It's been two weeks." Claire held up two fingers. 

"And why didn't you tell us when he asked you out?" 

"Honey stop." Her mother had put a hand on his arm. "As long as he doesn't hurt you okay?" 

Claire nodded. "Kris is great...he loves me a lot."

"He better." 

"Why don't you call him over?" Her mother smiled. 

 

"Kris?" 

"Morning baby, what's up?" Kris said over the phone. 

Claire's mother smiled and cooed. "Oh my, he sounds so sweet." 

Her father chuckled and shook his head as he sat down. 

"Come over." Claire said. 

"You okay?" 

"Yeah, just come over." Claire giggled.

"Okay Claire Bear." He hung up.

Claire's mother put her hand over her heart. "Claire Bear? Nick names already? Kris Bear and Claire Bear? Aigoo! How sweet." 

"Mooom!!"

 

Kris walked into the living room. "Oh!" He bowed. "Hi." He said nervously.

Claire got up and slipped her hand into his. She  held onto his hand tightly. "Mom..Dad, Kris."

"Oh you don't need to introduce him! I've known this boy all his life, come here and sit." Claire's father patted the empty seat next to him. Kris went over and at down, he pulled Claire down into his lap before he started talking. "So..."  

"You better treat Claire well got that?" 

Kris nodded. "I already am and will continue to do that." 

 

The four continued to talk while Chen and Eunmi hung out at the park. They sat besides each other on the swings. "Why'd you drag me out here?" Eunmi l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter