Chapter Thirty Five

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterThirtyFive

"JUST SHUT UP WE'RE LANDING IN A FEW MINUTES AND CLAIRE AND KRIS TOOK TIME OFF WORK TO PICK US UP YOU IDIOTS." Eunmi shouted. Luckily, majority of the flight had put on headphones because of the guys. 

"Okay." Whispered a frighten Tao. He turned to Luhan. "I think she's scarier then duizhang when he's mad." 

Chen who passed out in the middle of the flight flew up. "Whoa! What's wrong?" 

Eunmi covered her panda eyes. "How'd you sleep through the whole flight? These...17 year old guys are fighting over crayons!" She groaned.

Chen pulled on his signature troll face and pointed to his headphones. 

 

On the day of the show, Claire nervously put on her first outfit backstage. Kris came in with a ear piece on and a clip board. "Yes, yep, she's here....Vera! Go to the front please." He said as the voice in his ear told him to. He was an assistant back stage and was helping handle all the models. "Oh, Miranda! The director wants to see you." 

"Claire!" He put the clip board down and fixed her wings. "Baby, are you nervous?" 

Claire nodded and rubbed her arms. "This is only day one...I'm freaked out!" 

Kris chuckled. "Show's on in 2 minutes, you'll do fine." He kissed her cheek. 

Claire nodded and hugged him. Kris rocked her from side to side. "Don't be nervous, go out there and do your thing...Exo will be screaming for you." He winked. 

"30 SECONDS. EVERYONE IN LINE." Claire let go and Kris squeezed her hand. "Don't think too much, Have fun." 

She looked up and smiled and repeated something Kris once told her. "Life is a game..."

Kris smirked and finished it off. "Play it." 

 

Day one 

"WELCOME TO VICTORIA'S SECRET ANNUAL FALL FASHION SHOW. LET'S WELCOME OUR YOUNGEST, NEWEST, BEAUTIFUL ANGEL; CLAIRE." 

Claire stood at the entrance with her hands on her hip. She smiled and started walking. The crowd screamed as she walked down.

"GOOD GOD IS THAT CLAIRE?" Luhan's mouth dropped.

Exo K sat and stared with their eyes wide and their mouths open. "...Whoa..."

"She's an angel, really." Suho said.

Kai left his jaw on the ground. "Jesus take the wheel." He choked out.

"...SHE LOOKS EVEN TALLER ON STAGE." Chen exclaimed.

"OH SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY." Eunmi clapped her hands together.  

Lay watched with his eyes wide. "She's a model?!" 

"Keep up Lay, keep up." Tao chuckled. 

Xiumin snapped his fingers. "Yes, girl, work it...Strut what your mama gave ya!" 

 

Kris and Claire's parents sat a few rows in front of Exo. "Honey look at her! She's beautiful!" Her mother squealed. 

"Our little girl's making money at such a young age, I'm so proud. I can't wait until that vogue photo shoot comes in." Her father said excitedly. "She'll look great!" 

Claire winked at the last lane before turning around to walk back into the entrance of back stage. 

 

Towards the end of the 3 hour fashion show, Kris got pulled back stage by one of the directors. "Listen, there's 30 minutes left, I know at the end of the stage, when all the models walk out, they hold hands with one of the male models we hired. We hired 37 of them but today, only 33 could make it. We have 37 models, I was wondering, if you know anyone who's as tall as you...We need 4 more male models, you think you can walk down the stage with Claire at the end? Claire's model is here, but I think she'd be more comfortable walking down with you. So, if you want to, you can walk down with Claire....and if you can find 3 more males who are taller then 5'11 who don't mind walking down the stage, that'd be great." The director smiled.

Kris nodded. "So...Claire got switched to me, then who are the other models?" 

"Miranda's model is absent, Alessandra's and Kimi's is absent." He explained.

Kris nodded and put his ear piece back on. "I think I know who to pick..." 

 

"I'm helping the director find models, I'll be backstage in 15 minutes." He said into the ear piece and waited for the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter