Chapter Twenty Two

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterTwentyTwo

Claire held the bouquet weakly with her hands as they dropped to her side. She turned around and walked away, even her wings seemed droopy. 

Eunmi and Chen ran after her. Chen shot Kris a look and angrily mouthed. "Fix this" to him before scrambling after the girls.

Claire went to change back into her outfit that she came in. Eunmi grabbed the giant check as Claire took the  bouquet of roses. On the way home, Eunmi signaled for Chen to stay silent. Claire got home and dropped all her things, you couldn't tell if she was sad or not, she remained emotionless the whole time.

Chen and Eunmi sat next to each other on the dining table as they watched Claire, who sat on the couch and stared into space. A few hours later, she put her head down.

Eunmi sighed while Chen whispered. "This is scary...What's happening?" 

She elbowed him in the ribs. Claire wiped her tears away and flipped on the TV for a distraction, nothing good was on, just romantic movies. She grabbed a box of tissues as she watched a romantic movie, it was a happy movie but Claire herself was feeling depressed. 

"Is this the results of heart break?" Chen whispered.

Eunmi shot him a glare. 

Claire cried for a few hours straight. She looked in the mirror, her tears were non stop. "Why am I not pretty? What does she have that I don't? Why am I not talented?" Hiccup. "Stupid Kris." 

 

Chen got up and sat next to her. "Claire, you are beautiful. Yuri doesn't have anything you don't. You are talented, don't let anyone else tell you so. There were basically 40,000 people judging out there and you stole all of their hearts. I'm telling you, Kris loves you, I don't know how but I will make him realize it. He's loved you from the start...Asking Yuri out was a mistake and trust me, he'll open his eyes soon. Now girl, let me tell you something about Ben and Jerry's chocolate ice cream." He said as he pulled out a bag. 

Eunmi smiled and sat down on the other side. "Cheer up! You just won $100,000 AND a modeling contract..." She held up a giant bag of gummy bears. "And I brought 5 pounds of your favorite mini gummy bears." 

Claire blew her nose and forced a smile. "Thanks guys...for trying...But, I don't want anything." She whispered before going into her room. 

 

"I'll stay...you go." Eunmi got up.

"Go where?" 

" talk Kris, that man is out of his mind! Yes he likes Yuri but...she's a celebrity, it's impossible and besides, the love he has for Claire is unexplainable." Eunmi whispered out in the hall.

Chen nodded. "I'll tell you what happens." 

 

Chen stormed into Kris's house.

"What the-"

"You needa stop leaving your door open, you're gonna get robbed someday!" Chen exclaimed as he sat down on Kris's bed. Kris was already pacing around his room when he got there. "What the was that." 

"What the was what."

"EXCUSE ME, DO YOU THINK I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT YOU ASKED YURI OUT AND SHE SAID YES."

Kris dropped to the ground. "I KNOW...I KNOW. I FEEL SO STUPID....I FELT SO BAD. I MEAN, AFTER THE SHOW I...I BUMPED INTO CLAIRE AND I HUGGED HER THEN WE JUST STARED AT EACH OTHER AND I JUST FELT THE NEED TO KISS HER. SO I DID THEN I WAS LIKE THERE GOES MY FIRST KISS. I AINT EVEN MAD  AND THEN YURI CAME OUT OF NO WHERE AND I WAS LIKE WHAT THE AND NOW WE'RE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND AND I FEEL SO GUILTY BECAUSE CLAIRE LOOKED SO SA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter