Chapter Thirty Eight

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterThirtyEight

"What the hell are they doing..." Kris scowled. 

"Okay Kris, we've been in many misunderstandings...this may be one of them." Xiumin had his hands up as he tried to calm him down. 

Eunmi chuckled. "Tao's like an older brother to her, you have nothing to worry about." 

Kris sat back. "But still...look at all these comments saying they're a cute couple." He mumbled. 

Luhan patted his back. "I know, they are cute together." Kris glared. "They look like brother and sister." Luhan continued. 

"They kinda do..." Chen said. "Speaking of siblings...Where's your sister?" 

Eunmi raised an eyebrow. "You have a sister?" She asked Kris. 

Chen nodded. "Yep."

"Her name is..." Lay paused. "Vic...Victoria? Victoria Wu right?" 

Kris nodded. "I never really got to spend time with her so we aren't that close...we have a 9 year age difference and she was always helping dad with the company." He explained. "She's the CEO of the company back in Vancouver." He explained. 

Xiumin patted his back. "Claire's only seen her once or twice in her life I bet, that's how busy she must be." He said. "Anyway, stop getting so jealous...I bet if you stood next to Victoria you'd look super cute with her too." 

Kris gave him a look. Xiumin put his hands up. "Cute as in...Awww they're brothers and sisters...THAT."

 

He sighed and nodded. "They do look good together." He sighed. Tao had wore his glasses instead of his contacts and so had Claire, they both wore black frames and it almost looked like they were matching on purpose.

"You said it, not me." Eunmi commented. 

 

Back at the mall 

"You sure you don't need help carrying anything?" Claire asked. 

Tao turned around and fixed her bangs. "Nope." He fixed her crooked beanie and tilted his head. "Let's go." 

 

"Now it's your turn to wait." He teased as he walked around the store. 

Claire slumped down onto the couch and played around with her phone, the mall had blocked her connection so she didn't know if anyone called or not. 

"Taozi..." She stood up. "I'm gonna go out and see if my phone works or not..." 

"I'll come with you."

"No its fine...stay." She said as she left the store. 

"But Clai-"

"Taozi I'll be fine." 

***

"Haha, and Tao's nickname has appeared on the internet again." Xiumin chuckled at the post, he was stalking through Lay's tumblr on the Claire Lee tag. "I feel like this is somehow stalkerish." He shrugged. "Eh, at least we know they aren't doing anything weird."

Kris scooted over and sat next to him. 

asdfghjkl:

I was at the mall shopping for a suit, when I was about to pay, Claire Lee walked in with her boyfriend! The assistant emptied the shop but I was finishing up since I was already paying...She calls him Taozi! I guess they have a good relationship...*sigh* where can I find a girl like that? She's so beautiful in person...

 

He rolled his eyes. "Agh! This is so annoying." 

Lay chuckled to himself. "Gimme that laptop." He reached for Xiumin's Macbook. 

fiftyshades-of-lay:

 I know Claire in person and yes, she's beautiful and super tall. I've been going on the trending Claire Lee tag lately and I'm seeing all these fan taken pictures and stories about seeing her in public with her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter