Chapter Eleven

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterEleven

The next day, I dragged myself to school. Literally. Dragged. I was so exhausted from the long drive home from Dorney Park. Kris was even more tried, I basically had to drag him to school with me. I don't even know how this happened but I ended up holding his wrist. Oh right, maybe it was because he almost walking into the road on twenty fifth street! 

I saved his life man, he owes me. At school, I dropped him off at his classroom. Swinging our hands, I woke him up. It's not like he was sleeping or anything, he was just so out of it! "Kris!...Kris beaar. KRIS." 

"Ack! Hm?" 

"Morning sunshine, you're late for math and I'm late for gym." I pushed him in but he ended up pulling me in with him as well. "Ya! Let go of my han- Oh morning teacher, yeah, he had a rough night. Guy's busy so...erh yeah." I stammered before walking around. I practically ran to the gym. 

Tuesday seemed like the new Monday for me, our gym teacher swapped classes with the seniors so now I have dance class. DANCE CLASS. OH MY GOD WHY. I can't dance ! I'm not even kidding, on a scale of Kris to Kai I'm five hundred levels behind Kris. Did I just critique Kris and his dancing you ask? Have you seen that thing dance, he's so stiff like holy crap my grandma can move faster then him. I sighed and put my bag down and stood next to Xiumin with a sour expression on my face. "Morning Claire, what's with the sour face?" 

I turned to him. "I can't dance..." 

He patted my back. "No one's more awkward then Kris when it comes to dancing, don't tell him!" 

I smiled slightly, my heart broke a little when I realized how different Xiumin looked. When I first met him in the beginning of the school year, he was ...chubby, in a good way! Once Exo M was formed and they began doing music with Kris, he's gotten a lot of remarks from antis saying he was fat. He looks skinner now but, I wish I had the courage to tell him he was perfect the way he was. I held my words in because, well, you never know how someone could interpret your words right? After half the period was over, our dance teacher gave us a break. I was exhausted and couldn't imagine how horrible I looked when I tried to get the dance moves correct. You know what else ? During our break, our teacher announced that we had a project that had to be completed by the time June comes. We had to choreograph a dance with a partner, the winner gets to go on the senior trip to Japan with the graduates. 

Xiumin turned to me and smiled. "Claire you wanna partner up? Or do you ...want to ask Kris?" 

I scoffed. "Of course I'll partner up with you! I don't want to work with him!" I got up. "I'll fill the form out!" 

He nodded and chugged his bottle of water. "Sure!" 

 

I was almost done when I looked over to Xiumin, there was this girl who sat down next to him. I paused and watched. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter