Chapter Nineteen

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterNineteen

"I make the worst decisions!" Claire stomped her heels in frustration.

Kris got up and pulled her down. "Whoa there Claire Bear, you never know, you might like it." 

She rolled her eyes. "Are you only saying this because Yuri's gonna be in it?" 

Kris remained silent. 

"Ugh!" Claire groaned and got up to leave. 

 

A week later, Kris drove Claire to the ICC building, she met all the other models there. Some where shorter then her and some were taller. "Oh hi Claire! You look so pretty in person! Please stand over there in that group. We'll be grouping people for certain outfits." 

Claire stood next to Yuri. Why am I here? This is for the tall and curvy girls, what the heck. Claire wondered. 

"Hello." A warm voice greeted her. Claire turned around and bowed to Yuri. "Hi." She mumbled. 

"You're very tall..." 

"But not curvy." Claire awkwardly chuckled.

"You never know how good you could look in a bikini." Yuri winked. "Look at her over there, she has a boy figure! But hell she could look the hottest out of all of us."

Claire nodded along. "I guess..."

 

"Attention! Hello fellow contestants, you all look great. We will be putting you in bikinis so we can assign you certain outfits. Each of you will be getting 15 outfits. So that's 15 walks down the runway. After assigning outfits, you guys will be brought to our spa section. Some of you might get a tan hence this is for the summer concept. It is completely optional but then again do you want to look like a vampire walking down? Others will be getting waxes and nail jobs and so on. Please go back and change. Oh and on the way out, there will be a box with your name on it, those are your shoes! See you guys in 20 minutes." 

 

Claire stood next to Yuri, she was about three inches taller then her with the heels on. Surprisingly, she got a few stares on the way out. Who knew she looked this good in a bikini? Her long legs caught one of the stylist's eyes, Claire was approached. "You look great! I think you're going to have the Angel concept. The basic outfit is push up bras with of course, some of them will be lacy and some won't. Your hair will be in loose curls. You will be wearing plat formed heels and the most important part of the outfit is the wings. You will have different wings for all 15 outfits." 

Claire nodded. "Alright thank you." She opened the booklet of outfits and stared with wide eyes. "These are so pretty..." 

"Oh you're the angel concept? I got the devil one...Apparently I look good in red and black." Yuri opened hers. "Devil horns, a tail, bat wings and a pitch fork. What kind of VS outfit is this?" 

"Right? You ever watch fashion shows and think, who would wear this in public?" 

Yuri laughed. "Yes!" 

 

After practicing their runway walks. Claire and Yuri and a few other girls were sent home since their run

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter