Chapter Eighteen

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterEighteen

"EXCUSE ME. OH MY GOD. WHAT." Eunmi got up and clutched her head. "This is ing amazing! When did you...When was this? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HOLDING THIS IN?"

"It happened today! During the...the music show." 

"Oh yeah, that? I watched it stream live, you did well...That ending was a little, unexpected but anyway hey! What the hell! Tell me what happened! SPILL. Oh my God, I can't...I don't think I'm going on vacation anymore..Jesus my poor heart never expected this." She gasped. 

"After my performance I...I went to sit down next to Kris. He seemed a bit annoyed because of the kiss and stuff so I thought about it. I don't know why but I felt bad! I felt guilty for some reason...I felt so uneasy, like, my heart didn't feel right. I kept on asking myself, why did you let your lips touch his this isn't right!" I began.

"Continue." 

"So then, I tried to watch the performance GG was doing on stage, you know, to get distracted?! To get my mind off things?! And then Kris's head, God damn that thing is huge so he basically blocked my view... I ended up staring at his face for a while. Then I got butterflies in my stomach and my heart fluttered or some like that! While I was looking at him, I started thinking about all the times hes hugged me and all the times I've been in his arms and all the times we fell asleep together and woke up in each other's arms, tangled in the sheets. My head told me that he was a complete idiot but my heart told me that...I liked idiots! After that I realized that ...You know, I like  him!" I rambled so fast. 

Eunmi got up and squealed. She hugged me. "CLAIRE THIS IS GREAT, YOU NEED TO TELL HIM, LIKE...JUST TELL HIM."

I shook my head. "Are you crazy? He's in love with Yuri...Kris likes Yuri." 

"He might not if he knew that you liked him!" 

I shook my head harder. "If I tell him, and he rejects my feelings, our friendship will be ed forever! He's my best friend, I can't lose him, I'm not even supposed to like him! EUNMI HE'S THE KID I POTTY TRAINED WITH WHAT IS THIS." 

Eunmi sighed. "Then I guess....I don't know what to do." 

"I called you out so I can tell someone! I wasn't going to keep it in the whole time that's gonna kill me!" I whined. "Keep this a secret!" 

She nodded. "Your secret is safe with me. Just, dammit Claire, I wish you realized eariler...BEFORE he dated Yuri." Eunmi mumbled. 

 

I puffed my cheeks up. "Whatever...I guess I am destined to be a loner for the rest of my life, I guess I'll die alone in my mom's basement with my seventy two cats." 

Eunmi rolled her eyes then held up her present. "I got you those heels you've been wanting for so long." 

I smiled and said thank you before trying them on. I stood up. "How do I look?" 

"Great! Model like! You're s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter