Chapter Thirty Four

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterThirtyFour

A month or so later 

"Ladies! Let's go! Last two weeks of practice before the big day! We only have to master the last day!" The director said.The girls had already mastered changing and walked down the runway for the first six days of the fashion show, now, it was time to master the last day, the finale. 

Claire nodded and sipped her coffee as she looked through her book. She flipped to the last section and looked at all the outfits. "Whoa, these are very pretty." The wings for the finale were slightly bigger then the ones she normally wore and had little diamonds in them as sparkles. 

Kris sat next to her and smiled. "Told you the big day would finally come. It's only two weeks away." He grinned.

Claire nodded. "Look at all these outfits...So pretty." She said.

"But would you wear them out in public?" Kris asked.

She chuckled. "If the wings weren't that big...I'd consider it." 

Kris scoffed. "Really?"

"I'm kidding!" 

 

"Did you guys start packing yet?" Lay asked.

"The fashion show is two weeks away! We have time. For now, we have homework to do!" Xiumin said as he flipped open a textbook. "Can't wait until I graduate and get out of here!" 

School had started and it was already the middle of October. 

"This is not fair, you know how much school work Kris and Claire missed?" Eunmi whined.

"I can't believe the head master was actually cool with them being in London for work. I mean, Claire I understand, she signed a contract with Victoria's Secret but Kris, really?" Tao complained.

Chen rasied his eyebrow. "You never know, Kris could be a model too." 

Luhan shuddered. "Um...I'd rather not think about that." 

"Guys, at least Claire got us all tickets to London, tickets to the show and backstage passes for seven days okay?" Eunmi said. "Stop complaining.." 

Tao only pouted harder. "But it doesn't get me out of the big test Ms.Lim is giving! The history final is the Friday before the week we leave!" 

Chen leaned back. " for you." 

 

***

"OH MY GOD TODAY'S THE BIG DAY...WELL, THE BIG DAY IS IN TWO DAYS BUT THATS NOT THE POINT WE'RE LEAVING TODAY." Tao hollered as she grabbed his suitcase and threw it in the trunk of Lay's car. The guys were leaving to London a few days earlier so they had some free time before they had to attend Claire's fashion show. 

"Whoa, calm down man." Lay said. 

After everyone put their luggage in, they got into the car and buckled in. "That's not fair why is Eunmi in the front seat?" Luhan whined.

"Luhan shut up." Said a sleep deprived Lay. "I'm driving."

 

At the airport, everyone checked in and now only had to wait for their flight. "Let's tell Claire we're coming." Tao said as he dialed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter