Chapter Twenty Nine

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterTwentyNine

[A\N: Dinosaur jammies!

Click on it ---> Click. On.It. Do it. I'll wait. I'll be right here.--->http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m01mikwmYj1qguapno1_500.gif 

Saw that right? Now imagine Kris and Claire wearing that, hehehe. Gotta love bubz] 

Claire covered as she held back giggles. She shyly walked behind Kris as he grinned. They were wearing dinosaur suits. Hers was pink and his was blue. "We look stupid." Claire whined. 

"You look adorable." 

 

The models didn't laugh surprisingly, they smiled and thumbed them up before asking them to pose. Claire pouted for the camera as Kris bend down to kiss her cheek. 

 

Everyone in the airport smiled at the couple, at least there was something that would brighten up their day despite this weather. Kris pulled the hood of the dinosaur suit over Claire's head and let her curls frame her face. "There..You look adorable." 

"Exo M's over there...with Eunmi!" Claire gasped as she looked around. They were on the other side of the airport. "Why are they here?" 

"They were probably looking for us...Let's go." 

 

Tao looked up to see Claire. "Tao...Tao- Good morning!" 

"Agh! Claire Bear!" He flew up and threw his arms around her. Tao gave Claire a bone crushing hug. "We thought you were dead!" He gasped. 

Claire smiled and hugged back lightly. "Taozi I'm right here, okay? Oh Kris got you something." 

Tao let go and looked over to Kris. "Finally thought about that Gucci sale, eh?" 

He laughed and took the dinosaur suit out of the bag. "Right..." 

Eunmi woke up from all the commotion and flew up and hug Claire. "Oh my God! Thought I lost my best friend!" 

Everyone woke up and greeted Claire. "Claire Bear's here!" Xiumin chimed as he stood up and stretched. 

 

*10 minutes later* 

Kris and Claire sat next to each other and played on their phones as they waited for the guys and Eunmi to change. Tao walked out first and spun around enjoying the free space there was in the airport now that everyone was seated. 

Chen scratched his head. "Why is mine blue?" Eunmi walked behind him and fixed her sleeves, she was wearing a pink one. 

"Cuz...They ran out of green ones." Kris casually lied. Claire covered and squeezed Kris's arm. "They look like a couple." She whispered in Cantonese.

The Chinese members all nodded. "Oh...I get it now.."

Chen raised his eyebrow. "We look ridiculous but hey, at least we're comfortable." He chuckled.

 

"Guys let's walk around." Kris stood up and grabbed Claire's hand. Everyone nodded and went to explore the shops. Kris and Claire walked behind Eunmi and Chen. The rest of the guys scattered and went shopping by themselves. Claire's eyes widened when she noticed Eunmi's hand and Chen's hand interlock. She gasped and turned to Kris. He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows as he grabbed her hand too. "Let's go to the candy store." He grinned.  

The two played around in the candy store as they filled up their bags. "Kris! Look! giant gummy bears!" She held up a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter