Chapter Forty Three

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterFortyThree

Play this

"Don't cry, promise me that you won't cry no matter what." Kris says. It was the evening of the day he'd leave. 

"I don't know about that." She chuckled. "It hasn't hit me yet..." She says. Kris looks at Claire. "What?"

"It hasn't hit me yet, the fact that we're gonna be separated for 4 years..." She whispers. 

"It's only been a few months since we got together..." Kris says as he stares at the bouquet of flowers he got for her a few weeks ago. They were plastic, there was a little card that hung on one of the stems. "I'll love you until these roses die...Love you to pieces, Claire Bear." 

Claire didn't understand why Kris had gotten her those roses so randomly, but today, she understood why he made such a promise to love her forever.

"I thought we'd last long." Claire sighed. 

Kris turned to her, with a serious face, he said. "We're not breaking up, we're gonna do this long distance relationship thing and conquer it. When I told you our love was eternal and everlasting, I meant it." 

She smiled and took his hand. "Why are you so cheesy..." 

Kris hugged her close, they sat on the couch and stared at the clock. They died a little inside every time a minute ticked away. "Remember when we used to fight over the littlest things?" Claire chuckled. "I'm gonna miss that."

"I already miss the times we'd fall asleep with each other on the couch...It , I can't sleep today...I'm leaving in 40 minutes." He mumbled.

 

Claire stood up and went into her room, she grabbed her guitar and pulled out a stool.

"Don't laugh...I didn't practice much." She mumbles.

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter