Chapter Seventeen

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterSeventeen

Claire fidgeted backstage on the day of the performance. Kai's hair was now a grey color, his stylist also helped Claire a few days in advance. Instead  of having her ordinary brown locks, her hair was now red and sleek, it was straight down to the middle of  her back. It had a few pink streaks in it. Kai smiled and fixed her bangs. "You look amazing." He whispered as he put a pale pink beanie on her, he made sure her bangs showed so they could frame her face. Kai was wearing a sleeveless v neck, he left it ed so his chest and abs would show. He paired that with black leather jeans and his favorite all black converse. 

Claire was wearing a black top that showed her midriff. Their concept was similar so the couple bared their abs together. She also wore black skinny jeans and the same shoes. Fidgeting with the bracelets on her wrist, she asked him. "Do you think we look okay?" 

Kai put his hands on her waist and turned her to face the mirror. "We look like a couple." then he chuckled. "That belly ring is really cute." 

Claire turned around. "Do you want one?" 

Kai busted out into laughter and Claire laughed with him. Suddenly, she no longer felt nervous. This was only dancing, it's not like she would have to make eye contact with the audience. 

 

Kris and Yuri were on the other side of the make up room. Yuri's jet black hair made Kris's freshly dyed blonde locks eye catching. His hair was pushed up and he was wearing a white muscle tank that showed his arm muscles and scorpion tattoo. He definitely looked badass. He finished the outfit with white skinny jeans and white combat books. Yuri's long hair was tired back into a ponytail, her bangs framed her face well and her blue eyes looked mesmerizing. Her outfit was also white, it was similar to what she wore in Run Devil Run except she had on kneel high white boots. This couple had a dance and a rap song to do on stage. 

Intimidated by the audience, Kris started sweating nervously. "There's so many people out there..." 

Yuri chuckled and wiped his sweat. "You'll do fine, just pretend you're alone with me." 

He stared into her beautiful eyes and broke into a nod. 

 

While Yuri and Kris performed on stage, Claire and Kai sat backstage and watched from the big screen. They rapped first first before throwing their mics into the audience. They ended their dance facing each other , Kris and Yuri leaned in for a kiss. When their lips were about to meet, they turned and stared into the audience with seductive eyes. From Claire's point of view, it looked like he eye ed the camera. The lights dimmed and it was once pitch black again. Sehun and Baekhyun mc-ed, they announced the next performance. "Whooaa, Baekhyunnie wasn't that a hot performance? They almost kissed!" Sehun gasped.

"No no, child no. You haven't seen this yet! Let's welcome one of Seoul's most hottest couple right now, Claire and Kai!" 

Claire and Kai stood in the middle of the stage, the lights were now on them. They danced smoothly the who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter