Chapter Thirteen

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterThirteen

"Holy crap!" Chen exclaimed.

The two looked up, Kris was about to walk her out when he noticed the boys staring with their mouth open.Claire flushed red and dug her face into the crook of Kris's neck. "Oh my God, this...are you serious? We seriously have bad timing." She whispered.

Kris stared at the guys with his big innocent eyes. "...Its exactly what it looks like." 

Tao shoved his fist into his mouth to stop him from screaming as he jerked around and spazzed. Luhan's mouth seemed to drop even bigger. Chen fell onto the ground and clapped his hands together. "DEAR GOD, THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY..." 

Xiumin hugged the wall and stared screaming. "OH MY GOD. FINALLY. WOOO."

Lay just stood there completely confused. "...Why are you guys so happy? WE OBVIOUSLY INTERRUPTED SOMETHING. WERE YOU GUYS IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING I'M SORRY PLEASE CONTINUE I WON'T LOOK." He turned around abruptly and sweated nervously as he faced the wall. 

 

"It's not what you guys think...there was a ...a spider. And Claire was scare of it.." Kris stammered.

"Yeah...a spider. There was a spider." Claire followed along. 

They were in the living room now and the guys were furiously sipping their smoothies to cool down. 

The guys nodded and eyed each other. "Anyway, let's drop this and eat yeah?" 

 

A couple hours later 

"Thanks for the food Claire!" Luhan politely yelled before leaving with the guys. 

"See you on Monday!" Lay waved. 

While Kris and Claire flopped down on the couch in Kris's house, the boys walked home excitedly.

"Can you believe this? I think they're dating. They're definitely dating!" Tao giggled.

"Did you see the way Kris held Claire and how her legs were around his waist! That's friggin adorable!" Chen squealed. 

"You don't think we interrupted anything right?" Lay whispered.

"Interrupted? Oh please, like they haven't kissed before."  Chen pointed out. "...Okay maybe they didn't?" He said to himself.

Xiumin told the boys to quiet down. "You guys are so loud! What if people hear us?" 

"Hear us? So what if they hear us? No one knows who Kris is!" Luhan chuckled.

"Are you kidding? Exo M is floating around the internet right now and Claire is in rumors with Kai. Oh gosh, you never know how many creepy fan girls could be listening to us right now."

Chen gasped. "What if we just made a love triangle rumor before Kris, Kai and Claire? Kris will kill us for saying this is public so loud." 

"Guys shut up!" 

 

While the boys were quarreling out in the streets of Seoul, Claire and Kris fell asleep exhausted from all the commotion in the house. After having a movie marathon with the guys they were exhausted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter