Chapter Six

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterSix

I'm not even joking, I was on the edge of peeing myself. He touched me. Those beautiful fingers of him touched me and he looked me in the eye.

Kai.

Kim Jongin.

LOOK ME IN THE EYE. This is epic for me okay, isn't this where love starts? All love stories begin with eye contact. I caught myself staring at him for about five minutes, the thing was, Kai stared back. This only means one thing; we're soul mates. WE'RE MEANT TO BE. KAI LIKES ME BACK.

Kris started laughing, he poked my side. I glared at him as Kai clapped. "I won the staring contest!" 

We bickered for a few minutes, Kris and I before Kai interrupted. "You guys dating?" 

I face palmed as Kris started laughing even more. "No." Kris shook his head. "We're best friends." 

Kai grinned. "Oh I see, you guys fight a lot yeah?" 

Luhan butted in. "Well they aren't dating yet because Claire's in love with you. Kris is a jealous hoe!" 

Kris rolled his eyes and pushed Luhan's head away. "Aish you!" 

I hid behind the giant, Kris, he makes a great shield okay? Kai peeks to look at me. "Oh so you love me yeah?" 

"Maybe." I choke on my words.

 

The director calls us and Exo M follows the director. I'm walking with Kai and he shows me around the set. Exo K is getting their makeup done, as weird as that sounds yes, they're getting their makeup done. I didn't know a guy could rock eyeliner better a girl ever would, I'm talking about Baekhyun! 

Kai tells me about today as we walk around. "So, Claire. We're going to help Exo M film the MV first then as a whole, we're going to film the drama versions." 

I nod along because well, I'm about to crap in my pants. Call me crazy but what if your oppar, your ultimate oppar was right next to you talking to you like you were good old friends or something? 

 

Kai sits with me when Exo M films the regular music video. "I'm impressed, they learned the dance AND translated the lyrics." 

I'm just staring at Kris.

"You sure you don't like Kris?" Kai catches me.

I nod. "I'm just surprised...He's been tall and awkward his whole life I didn't think he can dance so well let along rap!" 

Kai laughed. "You never know, what if he sings?" 

"Okay that's definitely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter