Chapter Thirty Nine

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterThirtyNine

Caught off guard, Tao took the punch and fell on the floor. Claire gasped in the hallway when she saw Tao on the floor. "Tao!" She dropped her bag and helped him up. "Kris! What the hell is wrong with you?!" 

Kris took a step back. He gulped. Claire has never used such language towards him and this was the day he was fearing the most; their first fight. 

He stared as Claire helped Tao up and grabbed his hand. "There's a first aid kit in the other room." She said quietly as she dragged him away. 

__________________

"Don't be mad at Kris..." Tao whispered as Claire dabbed his bruise. "Ah..." He winced. 

"Why wouldn't I not be mad at him? Look what he did to your face!" Claire scowled. 

"He probably misunderstood..." 

"Misunderstood what?!" Claire said loudly. 

"Lay texted me and told me to be careful when I got home because the Claire Lee tag on Tumblr is exploding with pictures of us and stories from fan accounts- Ow!" He winced again. 

"And that gives him the right to punch you? How are you gonna go to school?" 

Tao shrugged. "It's still the weekend...I have tomorrow..." He said. 

Claire dug into her bag. "You're lucky our skin tones aren't so different." She said as she opened a tube of concealer. 

 

"Better?" Claire held up a mirror. 

"Hey it's like it was never there." Tao reached to touch it. "Agh!" He jumped a little from the sudden pain. 

"Be careful! Kris punches hard..." She mumbled. "I'm sorry about Kris..." 

"Why are you apologizing?" 

"I didn't tell him about today, he was sleeping anyway and...he wasn't supposed to know in the first place, I didn't think it would end up like thi-" 

Tao put a finger on her lips to stop her from rambling. "It's okay, really, he's your boyfriend and I know Kris is over protective so ...it's normal that he'd get mad." 

Claire nodded and took her beanie off so she could tie her hair in a high bun. Her bangs covered her forehead and her glasses didn't seem to be going anywhere. "Let's get ice cream...or froyo, anything! I want food." 

Tao chuckled. "There's a Pinkberry near here."  

 

Claire grabbed her bag and walked out with Tao, Kris was outside. Tao avoided his eyes as he walked pass him, Claire only ignored him and walked pass him to follow Tao. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter