Chapter Thirty Three

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterThirtyThree

While Kris was with Claire during the preparations every step of the way, Eunmi, that poor thing, was stuck with the hooligans back in Seoul. By hooligans, I mean Exo M. 

"Do you guys seriously want this to...to be on YouTube? I mean, really? You guys have a chance of debuting under SM Entertainment and you're really gonna stick this on YouTube? You know how weird this looks on your predebut file?" Eunmi asked as she sat behind the boys. They were all huddle around a computer as Xiumin uploaded the video. 

"Calm down! I'll make it private so those who have the link can see it." Xiumin said. "And besides, what's so bad about Tao twerking? I see girls do it all the time!" 

"Good Lord, Xiumin." Eunmi chuckled. "You guys are really something." 

Chen turned around. "Babe, you do know I'm the most fabulous one here right?" 

She laughed and nodded. "Of course Chen, I know." 

"And there! It's on YouTube." Xiumin grinned as he updated his page. "It's private now, I'll link Claire now." He pulled his phone out. 

 

"It's only been two weeks?!" Claire whined as she stared at her phone. "Agh! Felt like it's been forever since I left home." She mumbled. 

Kris sat next to her and shook his head. "It's not so bad here in London...It's pretty here." He smiled. "It'll pass by in no time."

"We only practiced for day one fully! I changed so many outfits I think I have cramps from trying to buckle my bra in!" Claire stretched her arms.

"Well, if you needed help you know I'm backstage helping other models put clips in their hair." 

Claire nudged his arm suggestively. "So which model do you like the best? Who's your favorite? Who are you crushing on?"

"Well, theres this model right, I helped her put her head piece on the other day and..whoa she's so pretty. Her legs are so long and wow, just, wow, she has a perfect body. I like her eyes." Kris blushed.

Claire turned to him. "Which one..."

"Oh I don't know her name, she's so cute though." Kris sighed.

Claire turned to face the stage. "Okay." 

"Baby are you jealous?" Kris said.

"No."

"Baby are you jealous?"

"No."

"Baby are you jealous?"

"No."

"Baby are you jealous?"

"No."

"Baby are you jealous?"

"No."

"Baby are you jealous?"

"No."

"Baby can I get a kiss?" 

"GO GET A KISS FROM THAT STUPID MODEL." Claire muttered loudly. 

Kris leaned over and grabbed her checks. "Okay then. Did I mention her name was Claire?" Kris laughed. "Look who's a jelly bear!" He teased.

Claire gasped and stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter