Chapter Twenty Eight

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterTwentyEight

Claire wiped his tears away with her thumb. "Kris I'm here...I'm right here." She tip toed a little to kiss him. Kris held her tightly and kissed her back. 

He pulled back and blushed when he realized the rest of the VS angels were watching and smiling. Some were even snapping pictures for Instagram. "You're not supposed to be here..." He whispered.

"We never took off...We sat there for a few minutes then our manager told us to get off. He told us about the hurricane we were expecting and told us to stay here until the weather got a little better. I kept on calling you but you never answered...You know how scared I was?" Claire almost started crying. Her eyes watered. Kris pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry Claire Bear...You never answered either. I thought something happened." He whispered.

He broke the hug when someone tapped his back. Miranda Kerr had patted the seat next to her. "Sit..." She smiled. 

 

Kris sat down and pulled Claire down onto his lap . She rested her head on his shoulder and lightly wrapped her arms around his waist. "Tried?" Kris draped the blanket over her back, she was already facing him. 

Claire sat up a little. "Exhausted." 

Kris ran his thumb over her dark eye circles. "How many days have you gone without sleeping?" 

"Three...The packing and stuff...I barely slept." She whispered before burying her face into the crook of his neck. 

 

"Aww...How long have you guys been together?" Alessandra asked. She was sitting next to Miranda and noticed how close they were.

Claire smiled in her sleep. "14 years." They both whispered at the same time. 

Miranda left hanging open. "14?!" 

"We were best friends, we started as best friends ...Then we fell for each other." Kris smiled and brushed Claire's bangs away from her face. "We used to sleep like this all the time...We'd fall asleep on the couch and end up like this." He chuckled.

Alessandra covered her heart. "This is adorable!" 

Miranda smiled. "You're lucky, Kris. Very very lucky." 

Kris looked down and rested his chin on top of her head lightly as he s his arms around her waist. "I know." 

 

Meanwhile

"Guys! Look!" Tao pointed. "I think that's Claire! Where's Kris?" 

Luhan and Xiumin sighed in relief with Eunmi. Chen smiled then face palmed. Lay rolled his eyes. "Taozi, are you kidding? Do you not see that giant with blonde hair? It's swooped up! He's wearing skinny jeans and- OH MY GOD. I THINK I'M GONNA CRY." 

Eunmi c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter