Chapter Four

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterFour

I walked home with Kris that evening, you had no clue of how much I wanted to choke him right on the spot. Eunmi had ranted to me during lunch about how hot EXO K was during their comeback, "Wolf" and I missed it while it streamed live. Now I had to wait a few more days before SM Entertainment released it on the internet. I didn't even know how long I had to wait, SM is unpredictable!  The pains of being an Exo fan girl. 

I was fired up on the way home, Kris tapped my shoulder. "What's wrong Claire?" 

I exploded. "What's wrong? I MISSED EXO'S COMEBACK DAMMIT. AND THEN YOU PULL ME INTO THE BOY'S LOCKER ROOM AND SWEET BABY JESUS TAO AND LAY. THE FRUSTRATION." You could only imagine how ually frustrated I was. I mean, eleven months without seeing Kai's abs since they were preparing for their new album and now this? GAH.

I reached for my keys and ripped my door open. "See you tomorrow, ." I muttered before slamming the door. 

"Whor- What the? I'm not even a girl!" He said before entering his own house. 

 

I walked into my room and opened up my tumblr account just to see that SM had indeed released the music video for Wolf. "YES! OH MY- YESS!" I squealed and pressed play. They were so beautiful you don't even understand! After a few seconds, Kai began to rap. "Oh my Kai what the hell. Dreadlocks? OUT OF ALL HAIR STYLES DREADLOCKS SM ARE YOU SERIOUS." 

I stopped freaking out when I figured it was sort of cute on him. "Huh, you know what? I'm kind of digging it." I pressed play and almost choked when I saw Sehun. "HIS HAIR. HIS COLLAR BONES. HIS FACE." 

Then I saw Baekhyun and almost threw myself out the window. "Baek! You're voice! OH YES THAT NOTE HIT IT." 

Suho was next and I nodded in approval. "Hm, no longer an grandpa I see!" 

I started clapping like a retarded seal when Chanyeol began rapping. "Oh babe, your voice and your face never match yeah?" 

Towards the end, Kyungsoo had this beautiful high note. "AWWW YOU'RE SO SQUISHY AND PERFECT AT THE SAME TIME.!" 

 

My fan girling was interrupted when a deep voice came out of no where behind me. "Whoa, girls are scary when they freak out."

I turned around and I saw the demon. "Kris...Get.Out."

"Hehehe, why? Because Baekhyun's high note is so good?" He intimated me and ended up looking like a high demented potato. 

"How long were you there?" 

"When I heard you scream out "IT'S OUT IT'S OUT" I thought you shat yourself or something so I came over to check. Claire, you cray." He laughed. 

I picked up a pillow and threw it at him. "Go away!" 

He sighed and walked out of my room. I pulled my hoodie over my head and began listening to each and everyone of their songs. Black Pearl was amazing! So was Baby Don't Cry, oh and My Lady was just beautiful! I rante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter