Chapter Forty One

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterFortyOne

 

After Kris's 18th birthday, Claire's was next, her birthday was on the 24thof December. Kris thought a birthday party was a great way to end the year.

It was already the 17th of December when he started planning with Chen. "I'll talk to Chen; he'll help me plan it...That bastard always has the craziest ideas anyway." He said to himself when he drove to Chen's house. Everyone was already on Winter Break, school would open up again on the 5th of January. 

"Hey man." Kris said as Chen opened the door. 

"Whatcha doing here?"

"I need help from someone who's completely insane yet could be serious at the same time." Kris said before he pointed to Chen. "In other words, you; Kim Jongdae."

"Alrighty, what do you want?"

"I want to plan a birthday party for Claire..." Kris said.

"A birthda-"

"Not just any party, I want it to be perfect for my princess!" Kris sat down and took his iPad out. "Any ideas?" He asked as he took his beanie off and fixed his messy locks.

"Well, we did miss the Winter Dance at school because Claire was busy with her modeling stuff and we didn't have time because of our dance practices..." 

"And so you're saying...?" 

"Let's make it magical...She's turning 18 Kris, that only means both of you are legal now." He winked.

Kris laughed and smacked his arm. "Shut up! Eunmi's 18 too!" 

"ANYWAY. Ice skating, how does that sound?" Chen asked. "You want it to be winter themed and all magical and stuff right? Let's take her ice skating...we can rent the place out until a certain time and, how hard could it be to slow dance on ice?" Chen said. 

 

Meanwhile 

Exo M had went with Claire to the VOGUE building, she was there for a photo shoot and a runway practice. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter